[OOC/SignUps CLOSED!] Under the Hill: The Final Circle

Rosesong

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Flux, let's stop clogging the thread.

Well be doing plenty of that when the OOC is up. I'll also come up with a PUNishment fit for the next Pun I see.

Yeah, I agree. It'd be hard to find info for someone who joins up at the last minute or sometime in the next few days.

Well, my stomach is contorting in pain from diggesting those. You guys are puntastic!

Not that I´m called the president of the bad pun club of my school, you know XD

Just to note, puns will mean certain death for the characters that use them. It´s PUNishment.

Well, my stomach is contorting in pain from diggesting those. You guys are puntastic!

Not that I´m called the president of the bad pun club of my school, you know XD

Just to note, puns will mean certain death for the characters that use them. It´s PUNishment.

God yes, please kill them all with hellfire for their crimes...

Eh, you guys will run out of steam eventually. there's only so many puns about hell and geological land formations that one can make.

• Support Squad

Why not assign characters for people now and then hand off the spare characters as and when any other signups come around? Half of us are accounted for due to re-roll characters so as soon as you have enough new characters this would be possible. then you could devote the saved time to securing the plotline for the first IC.

Notus, Hukuna, and I have, for the most part solidified the plot, the setting, and our own characters. We've just managed to finish creating characters for the new folks today, and we've a few more lagniappe things to do with them before we're ready to distribute them to the public

God yes, please kill them all with hellfire for their crimes...

Eh, you guys will run out of steam eventually. there's only so many puns about hell and geological land formations that one can make.

You could say they'd be having one hell of a time trying. Okay, okay, I'll stop now.

Attention

The IC for this Reroll has been posted. Characters can be found in the second post, located on the first page of this thread. The RPer for each character is noted at the bottom of the character entry. At this point, you are free to begin moving into the maze, causing player encounters at will.

Please also pay special attention to the Hill Mechanics located in the first post of this thread, located on the first page. There are things that you need to abide by while within the maze; I will be enforcing these things as well, should I/Notus/Hukuna feel that they are being ignored.

Best of luck players, and may the odds be ever in your favor... You may begin posting in the IC whenever.

Hmm....at first glance my character makes me all

Maybe it's just me, but eh to each their own. At least I can shape the personality how I want. So yesh....I guess.

Gotta love a general proficiency in weapons when all you got is abilities that work in ranged weapons only. :P

just finished skimming over everyone's characters.

Huh, desires, eh...? oh well... I honestly don't really know what the hell Ethic's desire is( or was when he entered) at this point given that I decided to go ahead and have certain elements of the original backstory and subplot scrapped. plus even if I did, they likely would've changed heavily over the course of the journey.

Though I have a few theories...

Oh well...guess I'm a wild card then in a way...

Good luck, folks. may the best individual make it back to the surface.

Strat, I think I was going to make it something in regards to his grandfather's former company, and I just forgot to write it in....

Edit: Fixed to show the desire; PM me if you don't like it and we can talk about other options.

Somehow I misread my character as being a famous chef instead of thief (I blame the name Baker for making me hungry). I just read my character and let's just say this'll be good. Yeah...it might not be a good idea for me to post tonight. Seriously, for some odd reason, I was thinking Stratos was Kenny. The only time that'd ever happen is if Huk was in a trolling mood.

You mistook me... for kenny?

Well... don't know how, but this is certainly a first time anyone's done that, I think...

by the by, I found something I think would be great to help with the "potential failure" mechanic of this circle:

http://wheeldecide.com/

It's a nice little thing some of the folks in the PA RP used for certain things. Pretty self explainatory how to use it if you just click the link.

That's fantastic Strat, thanks so much. I'll place that link with the corresponding bullet in the Hill Mechanics. Also, we may have more old friends joining us... Though I'll let them announce themselves when they're ready