[OOC/SignUps CLOSED!] Under the Hill: The Final Circle

Rosesong

it's a Re-Roll, for crying out loud, Darv. of course she'd give us fleshed-out characters.

Yeeeaaahhhh so you see....

I've never played this RP before. So how the hell would I know?

reading the OP, the word Reroll in the title, what Strat said about the skip to engame. remembering the existence f an IC and OOC before this and, at a stretch, going so far as to read the end of the last IC.

That's how.

Let's try to stay polite here. The rudeness is not really called for; you can't reasonably expect someone new to the forum to remember every little thing.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reading the OP, the word Reroll in the title, what Strat said about the skip to engame. remembering the existence f an IC and OOC before this and, at a stretch, going so far as to read the end of the last IC.

That's how.

Lemme rephrase that to an easier statement. How can I recycle something when I have no material to recycle?

At this point, there is NOT a set limit of people that can join the RP. Hukuna, Notus, and I are creating characters as needed, leaving the personality blank so that you all can fill that in. In the case of the characters that are being 'recycled' or coming back, their personality is filled out.

We'll be creating the powers each character has as part of the overall character. The main reason that we're doing this is to ensure that each ability has an appropriate cost, and that no character becomes too over-powered.

inb4 Hukuna modesty comment

"I'm not a master"

Give it time and he shall come. He always does.

As for that whole thing that happened while I was gone, we were all new at one point. I was the idiot who didn't even know how the posting worked to start. I also might ask a couple questions now and then since I wasn't here when the RP took off or any point really otherwise outside of bored and wanted something to read. Anyways, it's good to hear there won't be a limit for the time being.

Also, how are characters going to be assigned. I assume those who played before can get their old characters back, but what about anyone else. Is it random or do we have a say? (I personally don't care, but I'd like to know anyways).

The order in which you signed up was going to the coincide with the order that I made the characters. Though, I can go with first come first served as well if you would prefer that; currently we're finishing up the new characters. Once they're finished, I'll update the character post in the beginning of this thread so that you all can begin to grow accustom to the characters that you'll be meeting. And of course, all characters will be assigned Sunday night, and the IC should hopefully follow soon after.

To be quite honest, it doesn't bother me how characters assigned because I like surprises. I mean the only you really could give me to get on my nerves is some guy who is a pun master. Of course, that'd be torture to all of us trying seeing me come up with puns.

• Support Squad

If you think Fluxx is Punny, there is no way in the Nine Circles you've seen anything yet!

Bad/10

please stop before these puns kill me. I don't wanna be six feet under the hill just yet.

...These are seriously bad. :wacko:

Also, we should probably stop clogging this thread now.

EDIT: I think we could have just stopped, rather than have 3 responses after this to say we're stopping, but whatever. The problem's solved either way. ;)

EDIT 2: ...Make that 4. :unsure: