What starter did you choose?

Astrochaos

Hey guys! I'm starting my 2nd run of Reborn and I was wondering what starter you guys chose. This isn't a "this is the best starter post", I just want to see what everyone's favorite is! I personally started with Chimchar my first run... not knowing it was the most popular choice. Oh well.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm well on my first run i when with Froakie and felt the pain of the first 2 gyms.On my 2nd run i used torchic played until serra and restarted cause i wanted to try out E14 from the start. 3rd run torchic again and this is my current run. hmm well if do a 4th run i would most likely pick snivy cause the only type i did not start with yet is grass.

Fennekin is always one of my top choices. I only wish the last evolution didnt look like some old hag but oh well.

I also really like to go with Treecko. Sceptile can be amazing if used well.

I rarely use 2nd gen and 5th gen, they are just meeeh to me, especially the 5th one. I mostly drop the starter in that gen after a while lol.

I chose Oshawott. With Swords Dance + Aqua Jet it's basically a poor man's Azumarill, which is fine by me since I lost my chance to get Growlithe. He certainly pulled his weight, though, especially late game (e.g. Charlotte onwards)