Easiest Gym?

C-K

I mean, the title kinda says everything I need to. But I know some of the leaders (lookin' at you Radomus) gave me HELL when I first fought them, but I imagine that can be a pretty common theme. So out of interest, which leader did everyone have the easiest time beating, be it because of hax, skill, preparation or good ol' fashioned grinding beforehand?

Also, this may go without saying, but there may be a few spoilers here and there. So yeah, just a heads up.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radomus was the easiest for me. He fell to the wrath of Sharpedo's Crunch and Ludicolo's Knock Off.

And you have just demonstrated why I loved this question as soon as I thought of it. That guy gave me SO MUCH trouble, I had to leave, add a new Pokemon to my team and grind everyone up to level 60, and even then, only one Pokemon walked out of there conscious.

Like, mine was Aya, but there's that giant thread titled how hard she is and it just has me scratching my head.

Radomus, which is a real shame since psychic is one of the more potent types.

I think his trick room team just doesn;t work in a single player ca,campaign. Especially since his gym is doubles.

Then again, I never have trouble with aya now. Her team got nerfed so hard.

Radomus because...

Houndoom, Drapion, Sharpedo, Escavalier, Shiftry and Pinsir

The best counter team ever. All of them are available right before him and all of them pretty much beat him on their own. Wao.

out of the gym leaders I've faced (up to Shade, I've restarted for e15) probably florina. she has a great gimmick, but 1. combusken+a breloom counter just runs straight through her whole team and 2. Quilladin is basically immune to her whole team and retaliates with SE pin missile. honestly the hardest part was keeping breloom from sporing all my stuff.

well i find luna to be the easiest. My scrafty just swept her whole team with just high jump kick and crunch. noel was very hard for me when he lead with cinccino took me a few tries to beat him.Oh and Charlotte Pre nerf ouch she was just hard. took me a few tries to beat her and was kinda forced to ev train to just beat her. Other than that most gym leaders are ok if you bring a specific team to beat them.

well i find luna to be the easiest. My scrafty just swept her whole team with just high jump kick and crunch. noel was very hard for me when he lead with cinccino took me a few tries to beat him.Oh and Charlotte Pre nerf ouch she was just hard. took me a few tries to beat her and was kinda forced to ev train to just beat her. Other than that most gym leaders are ok if you bring a specific team to beat them.

My Breloom rekt Luna with Spore/Leech Seed/Mach Punch.

Kiki, Psychic spam wrecks her. Although a couple formerly hard Gym Leaders seem to be getting easier, like Florinia...

Yeah I agree after playing through on another file. I had Gardevoir and Infernape by Kiki so Garde handled everything besides Luc which took a Close Combat to the face.

Every leader is easy if you are prepared and have a strong team. There are always some pokemon that are bound to destroy their whole teams.

With that in mind, I say nerfed Florinia. Sigh. In my newest playthrough Fern's Roselia caused me more trouble the Flobot's entire team.

Luna was never an issue for me. Sure, she'll beat me like a couple of times, but usually it's because I send out the wrong mon, because those nicknames confuse me sometimes. Once I memorize the nicknames, then I destroy her.

i never found Terra as easy as people claim. In every playthrough I've done so far she's taken me like at least 3+ attempts. Freakin Swagsire, screw that guy. And Claydol tanks hits like crazy.

flobot is usually the easiest and I get her first attempt but this last ground/steel dual run she's ruined my playthrough because there's only like 2 pokemon on my team and it's hard.

Luna is the easiest of the post Shade gym leaders but I think her Tyranitar is harder now since episode15.gave her an assault vest.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex