• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it turns out that David has more than just a high attack stat. He's also got 3 fantastic skills. I think at this point he's probably a Cu/Medea/Lu Bu tier 3 star.

For those that are interested his skills are:

A self heal starting at 1000 (scaling to 2000) and a 50% defense buff for one turn.

A full party debuff clear, full party small heal, and full party one use (not one turn) dodge. Heal scales but it's not worth much.

Charisma (full party attack up).

Been playing for about a.. week?

So far so good I'm guessing

]bv1zEtK.jpg

]K8p2WTr.jpg

yeah your doing great. i been playing since Monday and i haven't got anything even close to that at all....then again i can't play it as constant since i don't get a phone signal at my house...hell the best servant i got is probably Medusa.

• Administrators

>Boudica and David

...... oh... you- ...you poor child. I'm so sorry.

I've actually gotten David twice already aND I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE STORY YET SO I STILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE MORE TO GET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's my second David as well (TBH I like David so I don't terribly mind that). Fifth Booty. Second Cu (normally I'd be super happy about the second Cu, but I want my Gorgons). Second Sakura (which I would be happy with as well). Second debuff resist guy. Second other Lancer guy that IDGAF about. And my first Formalcraft (which I would also be ecstatic about if not for the lack of Gorgons)

I mean it's not terrible, two great craft essences and two very good servants for their cost. It's just not what you were looking for.

Meanwhile I rolled for David and got Euryale. But yeah, Carmilla's pretty fantastic now. With the NP rate boosting 4 star CE I've had her go from 0-80 something in one turn thanks to her new 2 hit quicks.

SO I WASN'T CRAZY

I knew she didn't have 2-hit Quicks before, I thought I was losing my mind

It's not just NP tho, she also actually does okay at generating crit. Not at a Hassan level of course, but not as terrible as before either

Also, two great servants for their price? I didn't realize David was actually that good (Still already had both of said great servants tho... Plus I'm told David is your story reward)

Like I said tho, normally I'd be ecstatic for a lot of that, except I literally only want one thing ATM (well, okay, that's a lie, I want Stheno and Medea loli in addition to Euryale, but I'm never upset at not getting 4*s)

sNNN5oH.png

Go home Chimera, you're drunk. If you think boost spamming with that much health left is a good idea then I'm gonna teach you otherwise.

Also, as a side note it did so much boosting that there was no room left on the bar for it.

sNNN5oH.png

Go home Chimera, you're drunk. If you think boost spamming with that much health left is a good idea then I'm gonna teach you otherwise.

Also, as a side note it did so much boosting that there was no room left on the bar for it.

Lol

They alwasys do that too me at full health, that ends well......

• Administrators

The most I've gotten since then is mid 50s whenever Atalanta's noble phantasm is involved.

Speaking of Atalanta, though, the free quest to farm phoenix plumes is absolutely grueling for me right now. And so is the one for horseshoes, to a lesser extent. I've been scraping by with all the Jeanne...s on my friends list but MAN

Give Scathach, I really need a strong Lancer for this ;_;

I just need a fuckton of Assassin statue things. Carm, Phantom, and Hassan are all impatiently waiting to ascend

Also need one more scale for Vlad. As well as a bunch of eyes for Medusa and my future Euryale and Stheno

EDIT: STUPID FUCKING DAILIES CHANGING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ASSASSIN ASCENSION GRINDING

• Administrators

I forgot to post this before but I thought it was fun

ion0fNo.jpg

It was only for one turn but that was a glorious one turn.

Holy fucking wat

How did you do that without an Assassin?

brgnGFM.png

bw8VjLH.jpg

had an assassin this time because every enemy was a rider, but I did it again, and it wasn't even a quick chain lol.

In fact, I went in reverse order (that is, Carmilla -> Medusa -> Atalanta) so the first card wasn't a quick card either. fun game.