• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even touching that rubbish.

Not quite rubbish consider Francis Drake as a quite notable Heroic Spirit, known to run around the seven seas, while Annie Bone and her underling is the first Female Pirate(at least history-wise) back then

Or you're talking about the RNG?

Not quite rubbish consider Francis Drake as a quite notable Heroic Spirit, known to run around the seven seas, while Annie Bone and her underling is the first Female Pirate(at least history-wise) back then

Or you're talking about the RNG?

I'm talking about the servants. Heracles is four stars, Cu is three. There is no way in hell that Francis Drake deserves five and Annie Bone deserves four. They're both rubbish and I ain't going near them.

I'm talking about the servants. Heracles is four stars, Cu is three. There is no way in hell that Francis Drake deserves five and Annie Bone deserves four. They're both rubbish and I ain't going near them.

IDK about Bone, but assuming Drake is who I think it is, I'm not gonna argue his five *Looks him up to make sure* Oh, NVM, she's from Extra, screw that then

*sigh* you don't really understand huh....

There's a reason why Herc and Cu got lower Star than them, which is simple

It's not the best class they can get

Sure, Lancer Cu is a really powerful for, but his best class is Berserker, where he can actually use his Warp Spasm, an extreme battle frenzy that's known in his legend

While Herc, easily I say that when you consider Archer Herc to be a six Star Servant

Berserk Herc get God Hand? Sure, but Archer Herc get his most powerful skill, which is his usage of Bow which destroy thousand of Hydra's head in one shot, the one Shirou bastardized into Nine Life Blade Work, alongside the usage of his resourceful thinking being able to be done as he's not in Mad Enchantment

I don't want to start an argument about this and it's not the purpose of the thread so I'll keep it short.

Trust me, I understand plenty. I'm well aware of Cu's warp spasm and Heracles as an archer. A strong servant in an non ideal class is still miles better than a weak servant in their best class. I'm not convinced that Cu is stronger in berserker than in lancer but regardless, in UBW when lancer Cu got to fight for the only time in the series without wearing shackles (the ones that don't come inherent with a sub par master anyway) he literally curbstomped Emiya. Forget what the adaptation shows, Cu tore him to pieces with low difficulty. Meanwhile Grand Order has Archer as 4 stars and Cu as 3. Meanwhile Heracles doesn't even need God Hand or Nine Lives to be stronger than every other non Gilgamesh servant in the 5th holy grail war. He's faster, and stronger, and more tenacious than any of them, and all he needs to do is stand on top of them and swing until they can't block anymore. Yet he's 4 stars and Arturia is 5.

There's a reason this game is known as Fate/Grand Fanservice. The rankings aren't determined by who's stronger, they're determined by who will net DW the most money. Which basically boils down to "Who's a saberface or has massive breasts?" Francis Drake is only the most recent iteration of the cycle, but it annoys the hell out of me.

For the record, nobody said anything about rarity correlating to strength as a servant

Meanwhile I need a fuckton of candles >_<

more like Rarity = which is more popular, or more cash-grabbing :v

also, I don't touch Halloween even anymore since I have no plan of maxing my CE and I already finish my Eli :v

Drake is really rad, I want one.

I think the description of "SSR Rider" fits very well.

EDIT: Scratch that i want one of these instead.

f6JgMTc.jpg

it's too cute

Gimme