• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

※ Scathach will NOT be added to the Story Summon after the summon period is over.

>the one servant I wanted most is metaphorically unobtainable and will become literally unobtainable in a week

>one of the poster servants of the game is metaphorically unobtainable and will become literally unobtainable in a week

>I had one 40-roll saved up because this happened way sooner than I expected with no prior warning

well, the game was fun while it lasted but that's some shit and I'm done

Good luck, sheep.

crap that means i only will have a week to try and get 40 saint quarts ugg i knew i shouldn't of spent them on instance gratification.

on another not am i the only one who noticing a animation increase in the last few servants compared to the others.i mean most of then have a lot better looking normal attacks compared to the older ones.

well, guess we got people quitting for not getting Scatach after all :v

crap that means i only will have a week to try and get 40 saint quarts ugg i knew i shouldn't of spent them on instance gratification.

on another not am i the only one who noticing a animation increase in the last few servants compared to the others.i mean most of then have a lot better looking normal attacks compared to the older ones.

Well, they're newer, and newer stuff tend to have more stuff

Fate's Servant is no exception :v

I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled and I rolled. I rolled 331 times. And in the end:

My only regret? That I didn't get Ikaru one as well.

• Administrators

Regret not, for I have shared in this victory as it happened, and will treasure what I do have and have had since I started the game all the more so now. Watch me.

... once it's an archer day again.

yeah its my second formulacraft so i'm fine she will become available again at some point if i know games like this, same with nobu's ascension items. that wasn't actually a bad role at all in my head i got a lot of the stuff that i actually like using in game not sure how good Irish saber is but hey. a second medusa is also good for me as well since shes on of the main ones i use.

Second Medusa is amazing,. Her NP goes from doing .-. damage to doing O_O damage

Try level 5 like me :]

Though tbh I haven't actually used her noble phantasm since I ascended it past level 2. Pretty keen to see exactly how much damage we're talking about.

well lets see the normal damage i did with it was about 5,000 or so without it the enemy being weak to it or any boosts at level 33 with medusa and level one with the NP. so if i ever get it to charge to 200% i will let you know how much that is. most fights don't last that long for me since the support members on the team kill most things for me.

Edited by rustytengo

well lets see the normal damage i did with it was about 5,000 or so without it the enemy being weak to it or any boosts at level 33 with medusa and level one with the NP. so if i ever get it to charge to 200% i will let you know how much that is. most fights don't last that long for me since the support members on the team kill most things for me.

Medusa's NP damage isn't effected by %, only level. NP% increases the crit gen bonus