May as well throw my team up here. I'm nice and low leveled 'cause I don't want to trivialize the story. I figure I'll follow that all the way up to the higher levels as it demands. The Carmilla support is from my alt account, just my way of turning it into a 6th team slot that I can control. I'm more than happy to use others from here though.

PpsZCae.png

Friend code: 583453093 though I'm probably too low leveled to be useful at the moment.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'll throw out friend requests next time I'm on but today is an anime day because I put it off yesterday. I got on just now to grab this:

rSsXTX9.jpg

small update, mostly wanted to comment on how I'm struggling to level up more than one thing at a time and want to ask if there's a way to do it remotely effectively, and comment on how much Boudica upsets me because 1) I really don't like her outfit 2) I got her from a friend point roll and flipped out when I saw a silver Rider card, only for it not to be Medusa (ON TOP OF HER BEING A REWARD FOR CLEARING THE STORY) ;_;

You poor man. To hope for Medusa and get Boudica, the gatcha truly has no heart.

As for leveling your servants, you're gonna want to hit the exp dailies. That's the only good method of gaining experience cards. You also might want to put that rune magic CE onto Cu as it has synergy with his ability to boost his own crit damage.

• Administrators

You poor man. To hope for Medusa and get Boudica, the gatcha truly has no heart.

As for leveling your servants, you're gonna want to hit the exp dailies. That's the only good method of gaining experience cards. You also might want to put that rune magic CE onto Cu as it has synergy with his ability to boost his own crit damage.

Oh, right. I had it on Shielder because I wasn't sure about how it all worked and she was still in my starting group. I'll switch it, but I still don't expect to use him much, mostly because of my inability to level anyone that isn't Atalanta... for now, anyway. I really want to ascend her at least once mostly for appearance reasons.

EDIT:

A71dMGq.jpg

... yep, that did it. thanks lol.

Hmm... to roll in the hope of more level ups for Joan or to horde for Scathach, Arjuna, or Semiramis? I think I'll hold onto these for now, the first level up's the best one for Joan anyway and I've already got that.

Nice! On topic I'll share the story of my first summoning Joan. It was around 1 in the morning on a Sunday morning, and I wasn't planning on going to church when I got up but then on my last 40 roll out of about 7 alt accounts I'd saved up I rolled Joan. She was the only servant in the game at the time that I was confident had a spot on my end game team so my eyes just about popped out of my head and my jaw hung slack. Then I thought about exactly what time it was and was like "Yeah okay God, I get the message. You'll see me in church come the morning."

This will probably be my end game team, replacing Sasaki with Caster Liz when she comes out. Marie is from my alt account.

XVhIKyh.jpg

Friend code id 209,359,242

also my alt account. I rolled Waver the other day and now i can't afford anymore.

HL9ytFu.jpg

FC is 959,324,612

• Administrators

Is Medusa supposed to be hard to get or something?

In other news, I got Lancer Cu and I think Ima run him as my backup for a while over Carm

no, she's just one of the servants I really wanted

With Halloween Elizabeth being released as a 4* Caster, I now have a dream of having three Elizabeths in my party. Lancer, Carmilla (Assassin), and Halloween Elizabeth. I'm already 2/3 of the way there. Now I just must wait for Halloween Elizabeth's release.

In other news, I got Lancer Cu and I think Ima run him as my backup for a while over Carm

Lancer Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Congratulations! You just rolled the objectively best 3 star servant in the entire game. As far as how much work he'll put into your team anyway (and cool factor if you ask me).

No seriously, ascend him once and the guy just does. not. die. Pop protection from arrows early and let it cool down while you've got 3 people taking hits. I've seen it last long enough for it to fully recharge itself, then once it broke I just used it again. The guy took 1 hit total in that match.

Lancer Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Congratulations! You just rolled the objectively best 3 star servant in the entire game. As far as how much work he'll put into your team anyway (and cool factor if you ask me).

No seriously, ascend him once and the guy just does. not. die. Pop protection from arrows early and let it cool down while you've got 3 people taking hits. I've seen it last long enough for it to fully recharge itself, then once it broke I just used it again. The guy took 1 hit total in that match.

Well, he'd be super awesome great... If I weren't running an Arts centric team. But TBH it doesn't matter all that much, my team is eventually going to be Assassins, Hans, and Vlad. though maybe I'll drop Hans in favor of Cu (who I may or may not have given Bazette so that he gets all the crit from Kojirou when my main team dies owo)