oh good i just finally finished that. at least i have luck with drops if not rolls. though i wouldn't be surprised if you had a higher chance at good rolls if you buy quartz since they can track if you have bought any in game they did it for the new years stuff.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh good i just finally finished that. at least i have luck with drops if not rolls. though i wouldn't be surprised if you had a higher chance at good rolls if you buy quartz since they can track if you have bought any in game they did it for the new years stuff.

That's illegal or at the very least highly frowned upon, afaik. If they did that they'd hvae to post the rates online.

Also, the guy who rolled 2000 quartz without getting what he wanted sort of indicates that the rates are still just as shit.

at lest in America they would but we aren't dealing with in America. they have shown that they do have the ability to know the difference between bought quartz and others so its possible. But its still a role and odds a a funny thing. i should be rolling seven more time then i do 3 on two dice eventually the odds would make that true but after a little the odds aren't looking correct.

Edited by rustytengo

so the second servant I ever summoned was Shakespeare and after nearly all other 1* and 2* servants(and a few 3* ones) having their NP's maxed i finally manged to get a second Shakespeare. well gg Grand Order gg.

Fate Zero event is coming guys, time for my max ascended Diarmuid to shine, let's hope for some sort of permanent buff in Fate Zero(not the Saber Wars kind of buff that wears off post event.

So apparently I can't get screenshots to pair anymore but yeah I just rolled iskander twice in one 10 roll. Okay game since when do I get that luck

Congrats, Rusty! I only managed to pull a Kiritsugu on second 10-roll, so long, my king qq Angra Mainyu is available in FP gacha if anyone is interested.

Edit: As it turns out our king hasnt forsaken me yet, he showed up on my 3rd 10-roll :D