Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan if it isn't too much to ask can you add back the silver and red strikes in Axel and Ariana's hair? I like the originality it added to their sprites.

Ariana's streak was kept, but nox Axel's. I felt naked at first since I chose him, but already got used to it when I noticed that it looks like Mega Absol's blade/horn.

Hello naughty children it is time for this again. Not many maps will be remodeled in this version (THANK GOD JFESUFHDUJKFSGB, I'm ok.). I think there's a good number of like, three maps...? Including the Lost Camp.

Prior updates (0%)

#################### | Field Updates (0%)

#################### | Event Updates (0%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (0%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (0%)

#################### | Misc Updates (0%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (0%)

New content (8%)

#################### | Mapping (90%)

#################### | New Field Effects (0%)

#################### | Eventing (0%)

#################### | Sidequests (0%)

#################### | Story (0%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (8%)

Aaw, just finished v6 with: all my pokemon in level 60 (I had to train a Sandile to beat this gym): Sharpedo, Mr.Mime with iron ball, Krokodile with Moxie (who killed at least 4 of her pokemon), Altaria with Perish Song (I always win with her), Infernape, and Drapion.

This gym started pretty hard cause I had no ground pokemon, so I just decided to take some time off to get TMs and visit some caves. Then found "Dig" and Sandile. After that I completely destroyed her; somehow, this and Angie's were the easiest gyms after preparing Krokodile.

Thanks for a great game. You should totally become a game developer.

Edited by lamayale

• Developers

...why? I find their difficulty just right; you can defeat them with strategy (or grinding). Valerie might be the only problem.

Who is rightfully getting the grand slam thank you ma'am nerf.

Things are coming aloongggggg. Decided to do harder things before I go on and do the easier things. I prefer it this way.

• Veterans

Wait

Did the bar just drop? It was 8% last I checked ._.

Also tbh the Leader difficulty is good enough right now. Some need a few buffs, most predominently being Amber(Who gets so fucked over by Eruption or Rain that it isn't even funny) but the only one actually needing a nerf is Valerie.

• Developers

Wait

Did the bar just drop? It was 8% last I checked ._.

Also tbh the Leader difficulty is good enough right now. Some need a few buffs, most predominently being Amber(Who gets so fucked over by Eruption or Rain that it isn't even funny) but the only one actually needing a nerf is Valerie.

It did drop due to it's inaccuracy. It really should be 7, not 8.

I personally didn't have any trouble against valarie neither of the two times i run version 6. Vileplume takes really good care of her and luckily i stumbled across 2 calm natured 31 Sp.def Iv ones both times lol. But except for that a good swoobat can tear her apart by setting amnesia on first turn and then calm minds. (simple swoobat). Also would like to ask, what pokemon should i breed my staraptor with for my baby starlies to get double-edge? So far from the guide i've read only togepi line can learn double-edge and no other bird pokemon by lvling up x.x

Yes, please! There's a couple I feel that can be added by now, like Skrelp and Druddigon, and maybe even Horsea and actual events for Axew and Trapinch!

Ultimately, it's up to Jan. However, I agree, it would be nice to see these Pokemon. :)

• Developers

Yes, please! There's a couple I feel that can be added by now, like Skrelp and Druddigon, and maybe even Horsea and actual events for Axew and Trapinch!

Jokes on you, Skrelp is already in the game.