• from an admin of a Charlotte fanpage on FB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjz6L4Eti9w

Rough Translation

What is that???

You can do it.

We don't have time to be hesitating.

We can't do it.

Release those two immidately.

The collapse (Ayumi's ability) is happening.

AAAAAAAAA

It happened with Ayumi as well.

AAAAAA

It's too late, the moment you realise she's gone.

nice. i had been wondering from the beginning of the series who on the living fuck charlotte even was, or if it translated to something related to the series. i like what they did with this anime's title.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who decided to read the manga last week and caught up to the most recent chapter, I have to say, Gakkou Gurashi is doing this weird thing of going the same way as the manga while doing it differently.

I am actually surprised at the last scene at the end of the episode as that never happened in the manga. Not to mention Taroumaru's story is completely different in the manga...

So... what is technically from this Season and what not lol? I'm not the biggest anime person but having the time lately been looking around for stuff.

SO far caught up on Overlord ((thought that's probably not a surprise by my Avvie huh?)) So was just wondering what stuff is actually coming out right now. I mean guess I could go back and watch some old stuff and what not but sorta more interested in newer stuff I guess XD.

So... what is technically from this Season and what not lol? I'm not the biggest anime person but having the time lately been looking around for stuff.

SO far caught up on Overlord ((thought that's probably not a surprise by my Avvie huh?)) So was just wondering what stuff is actually coming out right now. I mean guess I could go back and watch some old stuff and what not but sorta more interested in newer stuff I guess XD.

My Anime List has a category section for seasonal anime. It has everything you should be looking for.

each show has a short description as well as the user and popularity rating underneath it.

Ah, that's good. Hate asking aobut stuff and your friends give you the whole "If I tell you anything that'll spoil things."... and I'm like "Why on earth am I going to watch some thing I know absolutely nothing about?" TO which their answer is usually something super stupid that makes zero sense... Why can;t people jsut give a short blurb about something lol? Apparently it's too hard.

So yea, nice to know lol. Thank you for that. I'll check it out hopefully find some stuff to watch etc...

Symphogear GX hyping me up again with a new character song for Carol and blowing the previous episodes out of the water. Holy crap, this episode was incredible.

Not to mention Carol's song sounded gorgeous.

Carol singing a love song about genocide. Adult Carol is best girl.

The scary part is that I just realized that Inori Minase, who voices Carol, also voices Yuki Takeya from GakkouGurashi...

Let that sink in.

• Administrators

Symphogear GX hyping me up again with a new character song for Carol and blowing the previous episodes out of the water. Holy crap, this episode was incredible.

Not to mention Carol's song sounded gorgeous.

Carol singing a love song about genocide. Adult Carol is best girl.

The scary part is that I just realized that Inori Minase, who voices Carol, also voices Yuki Takeya from GakkouGurashi...

Let that sink in.

that post credits scene though.

Best guy died saving best girl

/Salute

truth.

DAMN IT WHY DID THE ROKKA NO YUUSHA EPISODE HAVE TO END THERE

other than that, this episode was so damn amazing. i wouldve never guessed that was the seventh's plan. but who the fuck is the seventh now, i kinda wanna suspect maura because of everything that happened. nashetanya still feels like a possible culprit though, especially since goldof has no decent development as of now.

also flamie trying to protect THE STRONGEST FUCKIN MAN IN THE UNIVERSE adlet was so fuckin cute. and i actually dont dislike nashetanya as a character entirely, despite those freaking mood swings.

all in all, this was easily my favorite anime of the summer season, with shokugeki no soma's second half just behind.

• Support Squad

Rokka no Asshats. Ending there >:C

Still, so, so satisfying finding out exactly how the did the what, cool use of chekovs arsenal throughout the series now in hindsight.

I just wanna know how Adlet figured out who the seventh was cuz I don't understand any of it now I'm in full "Let the show explain it" mode

Yea... I know who it is now cause my little bro is an ass. ((He's read the Light Novel so he accidentally let it slip on me who it was uuuuuuuuuugh... I hate him so much right now.)), but yea it totally makes sense once they explain everything going on. This kids is why you don't talk to someone who knows the plot ahead of you cause they'll ruin everything and you'll be suuuuper sad panda.

same, unless there's some crucial dialogue we're forgetting of. hiss?

Nah. The final crucial piece of evidence that singles out the Seventh will be revealed next episode sadly...along with something very interesting and jaw-dropping at the end of the season. Heh...

On another note, I told you people that you had enough evidence to determine the howdunnit two weeks ago. :P