Felicity

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

im probably late on this one but

why, just why

might watch it tho, interested in seeing how aot would be like if it was standard, cliche and set in a school

For the same reason they made Silent hill slot machines.

$$$

• Support Squad

Yo, ok, let's step back and talk about Shokugeki.

So, due to impressions of the characters throughout the series, before going into the Autumn election I figured I could generally peg who would advance.

Now, aside from Souma and Hayama I have no fucking clue, literally everyone feels formidable in their own way, even Marui. I just have the idea of Ryo, the ferocious guy with the flame headband, going ham against with his dish only to be overcome by Marui, like a hare and the tortoise kinda thing if that makes sense.

Seriously, this show is so freaking good.

mwahaha I already know since I read the manga.

Definitely the best arc for the show. Can't stop being hyped for every new chapter/episode (even though we only have like 4 episodes left).

also that sweat in Prison School is seriously freaking me out at times lel. like ffs. also, Anzu is awesum.

yeah, that new chick in prison school is pretty different from the others, really refreshing imo.

as for shokugeki, its really hard for me to guess whos going to advance on group a, but i have a slight feeling soma wont make it this time. if anything, he'll barely make it like last time, though this has happened way too much in the series before, so even if he does pass the preliminary round, he's likely not gonna win in the end.

akira is obviously going to make it, not even going to argue on this one. ryo, much like alice, is extremely interesting to say the least. i have a feeling this one will pass too. finally, im gonna go ahead and guess that the 4th will be shun. if not him, then the red haired chick.

Today's episode of Symphogear GX was really nice, though. It had some simple yet nice character development for Kirika and Shirabe and I love that. I just wish I wasn't screaming "GET A ROOM!" at the two of them half the time...

• Support Squad

Yo, ok, the last ep of charlotte was just a huge orchestra of tropes that were so easy to identify and no less effective for their use. The intro of Sala Shane was awesome and I love her character design, although the engrish was heavy with this one

charlotte was pretty okay, once again. i really liked the new character and how she was introduced. what they did with nao's brother was also pretty nice.

shimoneta was damn great again. i fucking love the loli's manipulative personality, such an interesting twist. anna is still best girl and dem fucking yaoi doujins man, lmao.

meanwhile, the wait for the new rokka no yuusha episode is KILLING ME.

LOL ikr

also, no rokka no yuusha episode today :[[. at least both episode 8 and 9 are going to air together next weekend.

EDIT: nevermind that, it's only delayed on a certain network. it'll still air tomorrow on crunchyroll and a few other networks. so basically, it's delayed one day.

Edited by Gore

LOL ikr

also, no rokka no yuusha episode today :[[. at least both episode 8 and 9 are going to air together next weekend.

EDIT: nevermind that, it's only delayed on a certain network. it'll still air tomorrow on crunchyroll and a few other networks. so basically, it's delayed one day.

So, it's basically like what happened to Symphogear GX last week...

izaya-centered episode for durarara. not bad :]]]]

shinometa being shinometa, which is fken amazing. all of those girls lol.

and yea, I did like the new character for Charlotte as well. I'm somewhat looking forward to the next episode, despite what the obvious thing that will happen.

Freaking Chamot. Even though I read the novels, I still can't stomach her power.

did you fucking just do that

anyway, i currently suspect maura the most. i still have a slight feeling it couldve been nashetanya, but for now, there isnt any further proof i can use to defend that.

• Support Squad

Rokka was awesome as usual. Hans is one of tose interesting characters with a weird moral code that always entertains me, so that's cool. Chamot is p much just a standard "SUMMON ALL THE THINGS" power person cranked up to 12, I'm just saying.

Gangsta is, well it's interesting but at the same time it isn't. Like I'm still watching because I'm interested in what the show will try to do but I'm not invested in the characters or plot. It's a strange detachment which ends up boring me so far tbh.

And Overlord got a little more interesting, we start to see the sociopath that Momonga was made out to be some more now. Plus the show justified all the nicey nice scene prior by immediately buggering up the random adventurers. I really, really expected it to be done where only one lived and warned Momonga but instead they took up the serious nature of the plot a bit by zombifying the adventurers. It managed to get a twinge of sympathy from me due to the limited amount of time we spent with em, s that cunts for something.

Rokka was awesome as usual. Hans is one of tose interesting characters with a weird moral code that always entertains me, so that's cool. Chamot is p much just a standard "SUMMON ALL THE THINGS" power person cranked up to 12, I'm just saying.

Gangsta is, well it's interesting but at the same time it isn't. Like I'm still watching because I'm interested in what the show will try to do but I'm not invested in the characters or plot. It's a strange detachment which ends up boring me so far tbh.

And Overlord got a little more interesting, we start to see the sociopath that Momonga was made out to be some more now. Plus the show justified all the nicey nice scene prior by immediately buggering up the random adventurers. I really, really expected it to be done where only one lived and warned Momonga but instead they took up the serious nature of the plot a bit by zombifying the adventurers. It managed to get a twinge of sympathy from me due to the limited amount of time we spent with em, s that cunts for something.

chamot is another one of those characters that prove that, in anime, little kids are crazy overpowered psychopaths who you should find cute and fear at the same time, just like that bio-terrorist from mirai nikki. for that matter, they even look similar:

xQ0c8eC.jpgVmISTOW.gif

overall she's a pretty interesting twist, comparing to the other braves. her goals and mindset are much more simple, because of how strong she is and i really like that about her. and hans is such a bro now, i fucking love him.

i understand how you feel about gangsta right now. things started to get a bit uninteresting for the past 2 episodes for me too. im still going to finish it either way, but im really curious on how they'll end it, because right now, i dont think the it's going to be remarkable or even decent. they'll probably rely on an important character's death/getting severely injured and give it lots of drama, mainly on alex's part.

speaking of, i was expecting MUCH more development on her, but they ended up focusing too much on nico/worick's backgrounds and even some side characters.

i really need to watch the monmusu and overlord episodes, but i recently started watching noragami, since it's getting a sequel on the fall season. i need to finish it at least before the summer season begins, preferably as soon as possible though since i might forget about it and never do it >_>.

• Support Squad

Prison school so tense.

Am the only one who thinks the Chairman is the best character?

"NIce to meet... YOU!"

Also I'm at that point with Gate where I regret not dropping it but I've watched enough that I can't do that anymore