Summer/Fall Anime Season 2015

Felicity

hana is my favorite. she's perverted, but doesnt realize it because her thoughts are based on child's logic, which makes her an even greater character.

but the president's lines were fucking awesome.

"hajimemashi......TE!"

"wakateru..........NE!?"

anyway, lots of fall anime previews have already been released. ill dump some of them here:

One-Punch Man

FUCKING HYPEEE

Noragami Aragoto/2nd Season

HYPE!!1 seems like they're going to give bishamon a bigger focus this season, which they couldnt do on the first one since they had to go through yato's past first.

Concrete Revolutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rCwpbpAv2o

studio bones, yet the art feels pretty lackluster comparing to today's standards. reminds me of kill la kill, but i really dont know if this is going to be good or even worth watching.

Heavy Object

Kowabon

what the fuck, aku no hana wasnt enough, they're using this animation technique again LOL? it's an horror too, so im really interested on how creepy it's going to be. but i can see this one turning out to be really bad, like ranpo kitan.

Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru

this one actually looks really good, not only in visuals, but im really interested on how this anime is going to turn out. i really get a tasogare otome x amnesia feel from it, but without the comedy and fanservice. looking forward to this.

Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider

Taimadou Gakuen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuvNKEaYgN8

an ecchi harem... a military one, though. unlike the other ones that are going to air on the fall season, this actually interests me.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

pretty generic setting for an ecchi harem. not expecting anything good from this.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

already expecting to drop this on episode 3 or 4

Comet Lucifer

the art is so good, reminds of ngnl a lot. the studio did the grisaia series recently which i really liked, but i dont think this is going to be any good. the setting seems so damn generic, honestly.

there's also going to be some other sequels, such as owarimonogatari, owari no seraph 2nd season, haikyuu! 2nd season and yuru yuri 3rd season. no previews for those yet, though. ):

but yeah, this season looks pretty okay to me. there aren't that much shows coming out, but we'll be getting some really good ones ONEPUNCHMANFDSAGASDF. quality is always better than quantity anyway. :]]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT EPISODE OF CHARLOTTE WAS FUCKING GREAT

i expected something similar to happen because i could never forget about that flashback where a third family member appeared in the first episode, but it was nothing but a small clue. what actually happened was way more complex. anyway, im so glad i didnt drop this one.

Edited by Gore

• Support Squad

Charlotte is based off of a VN, right?

This episode was a complete left turn for the series as far as I'm concerned. Rather than sticking to the standard "Feelings" kinda problem you see in a lot of shows they seem to have upped the stakes a lot more. Our MC also feels a lot less like an MC now, what with the new character. We've also got a few more episodes to go but I have a sneaking suspicion it'll be a "Go check out the original work!" ending.

i only got to see that electric massage now.. omfg

rokka no yuusha was great once again. seeing hans and adlet working together is the best. DAMN maura wasnt messing around on that episode, really hope hans doesnt get deceived though. that moment between flamie and adlet was fuckin adorable. also, the last scene between nashetanya and goldof was really weird. i dont know why, but when she said "adlet is still alive" that smile felt so damn creepy, in a good way i think.

finally, this episode of gangsta was actually SO freaking cool.

I'm going to take two guesses, but first, these are the ones who I think couldn't have done it:

Fremy - seems too obvious that she isnt the seventh for many reasons, not even gonna elaborate on this one.

Adlet - even more obvious as we saw him become a brave on the first episode.

Hans - he didn't even know how to activate the barrier in the first place. plus, even if he was hiding it, he had a good chance at killing adlet on episode 8, which he completely threw away.

Chamo - much like hans, she was clueless about how to activate the barrier. she relies on maura when it comes to knowledge, so it couldnt have been chamo.

Goldof - he has literally no "special" abilities that the others don't have. his combat style is much more physical and, at the time the barrier was activated, he was fighting fiends along with nashetanya and fremy. plus, someone who devotes himself to protecting nashetanya that much couldnt be helping the demon lord.

now, the major suspects:

Nashetanya - my theory is basically the one dobby suggested earlier. She could've created a replica of the blade in the temple and sneaked it in to activate the barrier the moment Adlet opened the door and had to fight those surveillance guards that came out of it. As I have said before, there are many things that make me believe Nashetanya could've wanted to become a seventh, the main one being the fact that she fell in love with Adlet (in fact, even the second opening and second ending suggest that). The only problem with it is that I can't see her working with the fiends in any way. She's lived in a castle for all her life and couldn't have had any relationship with the fiends even if she wanted to. And as seen in the episode the barrier was activated, the fiends were definitely working with the seventh in order to trap the braves in the barrier, given one of them had transformed into a women and baited Adlet to open the door. Soon afterwards the fiend ran away laughing as in "I've done my job which was to make sure the door opened so that [seventh] can enter and activate the barrier". In any case, the only problem this theory had was that one could argue Nashetanya's replicas can't activate the barrier and that it has to be the original sword, as stated by Lauren. Though, on the most recent episode, the possibility of Lauren lying about the barrier was mentioned, so for all we know, even one of Nashetanya's replicas could've worked to activate the barrier. Lauren could be a traitor working with the seventh, or even another one of those transforming fiends. Furthermore, when Nashetanya, Goldof and Fremy made it into the temple, she started flailing around and pretended to "accidentally" destroy the stone tablet (come on, it was obviously intentional). Finally, I know this isn't solid proof to incriminate her, but you should really check out the second ending's lyrics, because the studio adapting this has hidden way more clues than you think it has. http://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/yoko-hikasa/dance-in-the-fake/#page=English

Maura - based on the clue that Lauren could be a liar who's working with the seventh and the fiends, Maura is the only other person who could have been working with him and activated the barrier. The only problem with Maura being the seventh is that there's no way she could've activated the barrier by herself. Her power, as shown in the opening, is mostly physical, she couldn't just cast some magic spell that activated it. Someone (human) would have to be working with her and that person would be the one who activated the barrier. Anyway, the main reason why I suspect her is because of the way she's been acting lately. She's shown her ruthless side much more often, as she doesn't trust Adlet one bit and wants him killed as soon as possible. It almost seems like she's manipulating Fremy and the others into killing Adlet, and eventually each other. I'll leave this one kind of open for now, since I have nothing else to sustain this theory.

edit: i just saw how they did the electric massage in the manga and omfg i wish i could put it here, but im not sure if it's completely sfw. nothing too lewd imo, it's pretty much the same as the anime, but it's mainly the dialogue that makes it so much funnier.

Edited by Gore

I'm going to take two guesses, but first, these are the ones who I think couldn't have done it:

Fremy - seems too obvious that she isnt the seventh for many reasons, not even gonna elaborate on this one.

Adlet - even more obvious as we saw him become a brave on the first episode.

Hans - he didn't even know how to activate the barrier in the first place. plus, even if he was hiding it, he had a good chance at killing adlet on episode 8, which he completely threw away.

Chamo - much like hans, she was clueless about how to activate the barrier. she relies on maura when it comes to knowledge, so it couldnt have been chamo.

Goldof - he has literally no "special" abilities that the others don't have. his combat style is much more physical and, at the time the barrier was activated, he was fighting fiends along with nashetanya and fremy. plus, someone who devotes himself to protecting nashetanya that much couldnt be helping the demon lord.

now, the major suspects:

Nashetanya - my theory is basically the one dobby suggested earlier. She could've created a replica of the blade in the temple and sneaked it in to activate the barrier the moment Adlet opened the door and had to fight those surveillance guards that came out of it. As I have said before, there are many things that make me believe Nashetanya could've wanted to become a seventh, the main one being the fact that she fell in love with Adlet (in fact, even the second opening and second ending suggest that). The only problem with it is that I can't see her working with the fiends in any way. She's lived in a castle for all her life and couldn't have had any relationship with the fiends even if she wanted to. And as seen in the episode the barrier was activated, the fiends were definitely working with the seventh in order to trap the braves in the barrier, given one of them had transformed into a women and baited Adlet to open the door. Soon afterwards the fiend ran away laughing as in "I've done my job which was to make sure the door opened so that [seventh] can enter and activate the barrier". In any case, the only problem this theory had was that one could argue Nashetanya's replicas can't activate the barrier and that it has to be the original sword, as stated by Lauren. Though, on the most recent episode, the possibility of Lauren lying about the barrier was mentioned, so for all we know, even one of Nashetanya's replicas could've worked to activate the barrier. Lauren could be a traitor working with the seventh, or even another one of those transforming fiends. Furthermore, when Nashetanya, Goldof and Fremy made it into the temple, she started flailing around and pretended to "accidentally" destroy the stone tablet (come on, it was obviously intentional). Finally, I know this isn't solid proof to incriminate her, but you should really check out the second ending's lyrics, because the studio adapting this has hidden way more clues than you think it has. http://www.lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/yoko-hikasa/dance-in-the-fake/#page=English

Maura - based on the clue that Lauren could be a liar who's working with the seventh and the fiends, Maura is the only other person who could have been working with him and activated the barrier. The only problem with Maura being the seventh is that there's no way she could've activated the barrier by herself. Her power, as shown in the opening, is mostly physical, she couldn't just cast some magic spell that activated it. Someone (human) would have to be working with her and that person would be the one who activated the barrier. Anyway, the main reason why I suspect her is because of the way she's been acting lately. She's shown her ruthless side much more often, as she doesn't trust Adlet one bit and wants him killed as soon as possible. It almost seems like she's manipulating Fremy and the others into killing Adlet, and eventually each other. I'll leave this one kind of open for now, since I have nothing else to sustain this theory.

edit: i just saw how they did the electric massage in the manga and omfg i wish i could put it here, but im not sure if it's completely sfw. nothing too lewd imo, it's pretty much the same as the anime, but it's mainly the dialogue that makes it so much funnier.

I like it. It's fairly airtight. Since Lauren's explanation is now under question, I can't refute anything. Instead, I'll give you a hint about something. So, let me bring something up. Go back to the general structure of Adlet's theory. Take this theory, and then go back through the dialogue from the previous episodes (including the episodes before they even reached the temple where the barrier's altar is). Look back through their dialogue, minor off-hand comments from the characters. Then, connect it to Adlet's theory. You might find something interesting.

Even though the supernatural is in play, this is still very much a traditional mystery. All of the clues to deduce how the Seventh could have tricked them have been presented. Now, it's just the viewer's job to deduce it.

And, for the final clue that I shall leave in spoiler tags if you don't want to see it.

Think Area of Effect.

A better question is

Why did you think we'd bother?

Gore is bothering with it. He knows how to have fun with mysteries. :P Edited by Hiss13

• Support Squad

I like it. It's fairly airtight. Since Lauren's explanation is now under question, I can't refute anything. Instead, I'll give you a hint about something. So, let me bring something up. Go back to the general structure of Adlet's theory. Take this theory, and then go back through the dialogue from the previous episodes (including the episodes before they even reached the temple where the barrier's altar is). Look back through their dialogue, minor off-hand comments from the characters. Then, connect it to Adlet's theory. You might find something interesting.

Even though the supernatural is in play, this is still very much a traditional mystery. All of the clues to deduce how the Seventh could have tricked them have been presented. Now, it's just the viewer's job to deduce it.

And, for the final clue that I shall leave in spoiler tags if you don't want to see it.

Think Area of Effect.

Gore is bothering with it. He knows how to have fun with mysteries. :P

'Tis a trick to fool you into a sense of security

actually, im busy now (more like lazy) and cba to go back and find more clues. already rewatched these series 3 times in the past, while it was airing anyway >_>. i havent checked the final clue either, in case i ever decide to. but ill probably just go in episode 10 without using it.

by the way, this episode of overlord was just AWESOME. i dont know why, but most anime this season seem to really peak in episode 8-10, with the exceptions of shimoneta and rokka no yuusha, which peaked at around episode 4.

• Support Squad

Gah, now I'm tempted to pick it up again but at the same time, I still don't want to.

The intro/ending were the main reason I wanted to watch it tbh.

The OP/ED are so misleading, half the prominently featured characters have had like, 2 scenes of screen time which really irks me.

But yeah, Overlord finally kicked it in the past couple episodes and was like "Ha, we done". Even if the fuking hamster continually annoys me.

*inhales*

NIPPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

this episode was so fucking epic

Edited by Gore