Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Has Koffing been axed in v8? Got probably over 100 battles between the regular sewers and the deep sewers and haven't seen one yet. It says on the location thread that he is available there, but I know that hasn't been updated since v8 came out.

EDIT: So after I beat the normal gym I came out and my first wild battle was a Koffing?
Must be tied to beating that right? Surely I wasn't just that unlucky!

Edited by MetrololAce

Anyone figure out if there's something especially special about the Green Shard event on Terajuma Island?

So far after soft-resetting a few times, I've only been able to get the following:

- Revive

- HP Up

- PP Up

- Rare Candy

There has to be something else to it...

Since Totodile replaced the Oshawott event and a Cyndaquil egg is in Carotos mountain, would Chikorita happen to be available through non-starter means? Especially since it's the worst of the bunch, and I'm just curious.

Edited by Personthing

• Veterans

Quick question: Do you get Strength by following the story and it is eventually given to you, or is it found at a specific location, like any other TM?

It's given to you by following the story.

Where to find that bloody coinbox.

That girl said she flushed it down the loo but i can't find a bloody loo anywhere. Is it in the sewers or something?

Yeah you find it in the sewers. It is located in the room where you meet the shiny Garbador early on in the story.

EDIT: I also had a question myself. Where is the good rod in the current version? Edited by datfrozencube

I saw another thread where it said you evolve Eevee @ level 14 with a fairy attack. Nothing's happened with mine yet and it's level 17. Any help?

edit: Nvm, evolved at 20.

Edited by yooorick

Is there any place to get a dusk stone? I remember one being at the end of route 3, but I guess it got axed.
Pretty sure you can't get them from mining either.

EDIT: I found the one near Odd Tower, I'm good.

Edited by SkyDeity

Greetings, I had a question:

I have been searching for the last 40 minutes trying to find Amber after she runs off with Venam (this is after the Uxie statue but before I can battle her; she meets with her mom and then runs off and Venam says she is going to chase after her.) I have searched Gearen City, Terajuma Jungle, Telia Resort, Kakori Village, and other locations and cannot find her/Venam at all. Does anyone know where I could find her?

Thanks

Edited by datfrozencube

correct me if am wrong but i think i got one from a help center quest

You can buy one from a Lost Camp brat.

On and unrelated note; Can anyone tell me where in the hell the second silent individual is for the Kristaline "Research" quest in the Resort. I already found the hiker near the trees, but for the life of me i cannot find the second one.