Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Are there slowpokes available in v6.2?

Weren't they supposed to be in Blacksteeple Castle? I remember them being a one-time opportunity...

EDIT: Heard from a few others that Slowpoke may be unavailable.

Edited by ShadowStar77

ok so im stumped. i'm on the part where i bought the "Rare pokemon" from the fisherman and now the aqua guy sold it to the vendor on 7th street and i don't know where or how to get to 7th street. i've looked everywhere. can someone help me?

ok so im stumped. i'm on the part where i bought the "Rare pokemon" from the fisherman and now the aqua guy sold it to the vendor on 7th street and i don't know where or how to get to 7th street. i've looked everywhere. can someone help me?

This is for Rejuvenation, not for Reborn. As for the question itself, the entirety of quest of mystery mon hasnt been completed yet, wait till next update, and you need to complete the Aqua/Magma quest and befriend the leader of either gang to gain access the building that leads to 7th street, and also it is post 10th badge, and the said building is in northwest corner of Lapis Ward.

Edited by TimTim

This is for Rejuvenation, not for Reborn. As for the question itself, the entirety of quest of mystery mon hasnt been completed yet, wait till next update, and you need to complete the Aqua/Magma quest and befriend the leader of either gang to gain access the building that leads to 7th street, and also it is post 10th badge, and the said building is in northwest corner of Lapis Ward.

im barely trying to fight aya and her poison type pokemon any tips on how to beat her?

im barely trying to fight aya and her poison type pokemon any tips on how to beat her?

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13527

This thread is Reborn gym leader help thread, and i used Klinklang with Gear Grind - Shift Gear combo in my first playthrough for Aya, Nasty Plot Mud Bomb Toxicroak can be of help also with dry skin ability(field effect benefits)

Edited by TimTim

Is there a certain time of day for Lombre to appear in Wispy Path?

Not that i know of, but i found it in the afternoon couple days ago in my Dragon/Water duo run at the pond on the plateau in Wispy Path

Uhh I suppose I should ask where this "Mystery egg" is since I've seen it on the location guide but not the actual location OTL

Also as someone who is kind of just blindly running through Rejuv and struggling to not get swept by every leader, how do you guys handle some of these field effects? They seem a fair bit lopsided than Reborn at times so...what's everyone's game plan if any?

Not that i know of, but i found it in the afternoon couple days ago in my Dragon/Water duo run at the pond on the plateau in Wispy Path

Didnt appear for me in the afternoon, though i got it on a morning after tweaking. Thanks for the confirmation though! :) And may I ask of a good setup for ludicolo?

Uhh I suppose I should ask where this "Mystery egg" is since I've seen it on the location guide but not the actual location OTL

Also as someone who is kind of just blindly running through Rejuv and struggling to not get swept by every leader, how do you guys handle some of these field effects? They seem a fair bit lopsided than Reborn at times so...what's everyone's game plan if any?

There is a kid that wants to exchange Phantump eggs at the vendors(looks like flea market) in the middle of Route 3, you can find Phantump at the secret cave behind waterfall in Goldenleaf town with Gourmet treat during nighttime, use it to attract phantumps(you can spawn countless) on the mysterious tree in the center of the cave, breed Phantump and use the egg to exchange. The vendors and the kid only operates during the day. It is a pretty convoluted task.

and @blissfulsky, i am not using that event Lombre, only use it to breed leech seed on my new Lotad/Lombre, maintaining it as Lotad to get Giga Drain at level 30, my movesets currently are leech seed, giga drain, rain dance(to complement my swift swim, or you can use rain dish one, also works) and bubblebeam(dont know if i want H.Pump on it), and it is calm nature, to play the role of special tank

Edited by TimTim

Mystery egg is on route 3, on the way to Goldenwood town. A guy will want a Phantump egg for it.

Well, for starters like me on my first run, its kinda trial and error, know first then prepare for it. Though there's a point where you really need to know what youre up against beforehand since going back is not an option, or you'd end up stuck or going back on a previous save file.

and @blissfulsky, i am not using that event Lombre, only use it to breed leech seed on my new Lotad/Lombre, maintaining it as Lotad to get Giga Drain at level 30, my movesets currently are leech seed, giga drain, rain dance(to complement my swift swim, or you can use rain dish one, also works) and bubblebeam(dont know if i want H.Pump on it), and it is calm nature, to play the role of special tank

Oh okay, well, it still helps! Thanks!

Hello! I'm playing version 6.2 right now, and I'm stuck in the Blacksteeple Castle. I've talked to Saki, Adam and Valarie, and they only talk about where Aelita could be or what she could have done wrong to be tortured....they're all standing on Blacksteeple field. I have no idea how I need to progress. I also still haven't received (or found) a mining kit. Could someone help me out? Thanks!

NEVERMIND

Edited by kruetten