I'm about to grab my balls with this game....

Kiryuu

I need some help man. I'm about to lose my insanity and I just started for the first time play this game...There's this machine in the beginning of the game where you can get a "rare Poke"...

I reset at least over 60 times and got a Ralts out of it....is that it? is this what this machine can offer? I spend about an hour just to get a freaking Ralts? are there even more Pokes in that machine? What are the rate of getting a rare Poke? Are those rare Pokes available later in the game? I spend so many hours on this machine....

I choose the insane mode....do this mode live up it to it's name?

I'm about to just go with Chimchar and call it a fucking day....

axew ralts and evee are available in the machine and ppl have been attempting to get one of these pokemon for longer then u did.

Axew....can you catch it later in the game?

How did you do it??? O>O Ralts, I've been trying to find that pokemon forever to get Gardevoir and here I hear someone got it :o

It's a huge damn grind....

• Veterans

Jackpot...got an Eevee. I'm never use this Poke so I'm going to role with it. Question...I'm interested in evolving it to a Leafeon, is this possible in the current build?

iirc there's a mossy rock somewhere in the game, so yes, it SHOULD be possible.

What is this machine you all keep speaking of that I cannot seem to find

In the place where you choose your starter, you can se a rainbow colored machine. It's kind of a jackpot machine.

You can get the normal starter choosed randomly, lucky if you can get axew, eevee and ralts.

In the place where you choose your starter, you can se a rainbow colored machine. It's kind of a jackpot machine.

You can get the normal starter choosed randomly, lucky if you can get axew, eevee and ralts.

You aren't kidding...this is gonna take hours

iirc there's a mossy rock somewhere in the game, so yes, it SHOULD be possible.

Ok thank you. Leafeon it is...

You aren't kidding...this is gonna take hours

Jan needs to tweak this a little bit, I have spend over 2 hours on his game just resetting over and over again. People like to said Amethyst is sadistic but Jan 100% takes the fucking cake.....

It took me over 60+ reset for a Ralts and another 190+ for a Eevee............and it doesn't end there

Look at the horrible nature and stats...

s3kelFb.png

GPOtT6W.png

Good luck...

Edited by Smok3iT

You do realize that Attack and Defense are Leafeon's highest Stats?, even though you got -Sp Defense, you can still roll well with 23 ivs in attack and a +defense nature with 30 ivs. Speed ivs are average as well as HP but its fine, its not like this game is so hard that you need competitive ready Pokemon on the get go.

You do realize that Attack and Defense are Leafeon's highest Stats?, even though you got -Sp Defense, you can still roll well with 23 ivs in attack and a +defense nature with 30 ivs. Speed ivs are average as well as HP but its fine, its not like this game is so hard that you need competitive ready Pokemon on the get go.

You got it backwards. Gentle is -Defense and +Sp Defense. Horrible nature for Leafeon....

I'm very picky with stats don't judge me....lol

You got it backwards. Gentle is -Defense and +Sp Defense. Horrible nature for Leafeon....

I'm very picky with stats don't judge me....lol

Oh shit, i forgot that Red means increase lol, okay im with you terrible nature, also i think the Mossy Rock is quite later into the game, therefore if you still decide with Eevee, then u got one for a while

However there is a Fire Stone after the Second Badge which you could pick up to get Flareon. Or complete one of the help quests in Sheridan to get a Blue Moon Ice Cream, make Eevee take some damage and give it to him and then level him up at night to get Umbreon.

Oh shit, i forgot that Red means increase lol, okay im with you terrible nature, also i think the Mossy Rock is quite later into the game, therefore if you still decide with Eevee, then u got one for a while

However there is a Fire Stone after the Second Badge which you could pick up to get Flareon. Or complete one of the help quests in Sheridan to get a Blue Moon Ice Cream, make Eevee take some damage and give it to him and then level him up at night to get Umbreon.

Final question...If I evolve Eevee to let said Espeon, can I still breed it to get another Eevee or I'm I going to need a Eevee to get another Eevee?

Final question...If I evolve Eevee to let said Espeon, can I still breed it to get another Eevee or I'm I going to need a Eevee to get another Eevee?

You could but the problem with that is your Eevee is Male... so you either need another Eevee yes or you have to do the Ditto chase but you can only get him when you have atleast 5 Badge and on Terajuma island which the next leader has Lvl45 Pokemon...

I would stick with the Eevee you have and either get Flareon or Umbreon like i mentioned

Other Options:

1. Restart and get a decent Eevee - A LOT OF SR's!

2. Throw Eevee in the PC until you can get Espeon

3. Put the Rejuvenation Folder into the Recycle Bin, Delete it and throw your PC out the window and smash it more with a baseball bat.

Your Choice.

Edited by Posty21

• Developers

It's not getting tweaked :T. Welcome to the third episode of "things that never had to be a thing in the first place".

1. It's optional.

2. It gives out pretty rare Pokemon for the game currently.

3. Look at the second sentence.

Maybe I should take it out?

It's not getting tweaked :T. Welcome to the third episode of "things that never had to be a thing in the first place".

1. It's optional.

2. It gives out pretty rare Pokemon for the game currently.

3. Look at the second sentence.

Maybe I should take it out?

Your choice if you want to take it out.

And I'm just saying that relying on high RNG for rare pokes that already have plenty of counters in early game with the risks of natures and IVs being against them can be rather frustrating. It is optional of course, though two of them can be caught only through this method.