Not a mega?

BlackMage

This question has only been asked several dozen times since the end of May. The answers you've seen in this thread are the fruits of over two months' worth of discussion on the topic.

Mega beedrill makes sense for bennett because of his whole emerging from a cocoon thing, and beedrill comes from kakuna.

IF any butterflies had megas, that'd also make sense given that his team has 2 butterflies but yeah, Beedrill it is

Xe likely has a Mega Mawile, but there is a chance that Adrienn doesn't own any Megas. Let's not forget he was trapped for 10 years, and Mega stones are pretty recent. And because of that, xe may not have a Mega Bracelet or the Mega stone. We don't really know how common those are. And I didn't play XY or ORAS. Did all of the Gym leaders use a Mega?

Eh I don't know. I mean he does have a scyther so we know he'll break his motif. And mega beedrill is kinda terrible. But I guess it's not supposed to outshine his volc anyways I guess

Mega beedrill would be pretty good, the only thing we have access to that outspeeds is ninjask and we don't have choice items yet. We'd basically have to rely on priority to beat it or get it before it megas, assuming it doesn't have protect.

Hello? That's what the forum search function is for.

Not everyone reads every topic and/or comment (or uses the search function properly for that matter). That came out mildly rude imo. >>;

Back OT: I have no idea whether El used Normal types back in League, but I'd assume he would considering the Ditto/Arceus thing. Let's just hope he doesn't actually find a way to obtain the real Arceus. ._.

Not everyone reads every topic and/or comment (or uses the search function properly for that matter). That came out mildly rude imo. >>;

Back OT: I have no idea whether El used Normal types back in League, but I'd assume he would considering the Ditto/Arceus thing. Let's just hope he doesn't actually find a way to obtain the real Arceus. ._.

If El has an Arceus, Lin should have a dragon type with even a greater BST than Arceus...Mega Rayquaza confirmed :P.

Just my theory.

Yea, I recall El used Normal Types in the League before Noel showed up. Even though Mega Lopunny doesn't fit with El imo (Mega Audino even less xD ), he could still use it just to have a Mega on his team. His Ditto would still be his Ace regardless.

And that's possible about the Mega Rayquaza since the champions of the Reborn League and all of the Reborn X-League had Legendaries in their teams.

Another thing was that you used to be able to battle El in Serra's Gym in some old episode, in which he would have a very powerful (at least for this part of the game) Snorlax, supporting his Normal team. That could always return...

Anyway, El might also have a Mega Kangaskhan, which would be pretty scary. I'm not sure how it would fit him, though.