Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

OMG sooo freaking lucky lol

Also, my team after the double battle with Gearen/Zetta(I swear these guys had God Squads lmao)

LObAOKa.png

Ampharos the God pulls through for me once again, honestly thought I wouldnt get past this part lol

Currently trying to defeat Intense Amber, but it's looking pretty impossible lol

all hail ampharos the true god ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Veterans

So I went and faced Amber on intense mode through the power of time travel and well....rekt her using the same strategy as last time XD Though her team has 2 more LARGE threats it was still pretty easy XD Jumpluff did work :3

After a few restarts finally did it. Rain Dance Blastoise too OP lol, but seriously this version was actually amazing, had so much fun and so many rages lol. Finally time to start the new run. After that i'll update the EV training thread lord knows we'll need it lol.

Can anyone give me some hints as to what to do with the HQ Key you get after beating Kyogre?

PM me cause i dont want to read this spoilerific thread. :P

I'm curious as to what this is as well...

Anyway, this was an awesome update storywise and everything featured in it. I wonder what else Jan will have in store for us...

Someone lead me on the right track, is Kyogre supposed to appear in the main plotline or something? I finished the version without even encountering one. Or is it the path where you have the magma stone yourself?

EDIT: Never mind

Also, is there a path split if you choose not to save Reina?

Edited by andrew5629

Amazing Episode! My Magneton is da Bozz, certainly my MVP this Episode. Even against Amber he did a great Job. Sturdy + Quick Claw + Discharge (Para!!!) OP, screw you Ampharos. Can't wait for Magnezone.

Texen is an asshole, Aelita <3

Saki is crazy

Fuck you Geara + Zetta battle

Texen is an asshole

ZETTA IS A SOLOSIS???

We died lol

Texen is an asshole

ELI SAID SHARON

Crescent is heartless :(

Texen is an asshole

Mewtwo strikes back

Did i say that Texen is an asshole?

Btw: What can I do with the HQ Key I got from Tesla?

Edited by GreatNinja

Btw: What can I do with the HQ Key I got from Tesla?

You mean Madelis? The description of the item in the bag is explanitory...but I'll tell ya. Go to Shadow HQ, take the left side, continue left and you'll find an opening. The key unlocks this opening. You'll now have access to a cave that harbors a certain Pokemon...

Has anyone been able to get into the Odd Tower? If so, let me know cuz I haven't been able to yet.

You mean the odd house? Yes, after you beat the gym leader, you can go back to Goldenleaf Town, go to Narcissa's Gym, interact with the statue that she's been guarding, and you'll be taken to the Odd Key.

• Veterans

decided to start a new run, got tired of softresetting for the new starter, picked piplup as a starter for the heck of it bc almost no one uses it and when i battle amaria it turns out to be SHINY. fsdkfjgdflkj.

BOY I DIE.

anyways, name suggestions for pokemon are always open :>

...and also pokemon suggestions in general. i have a piplup and a pidove as of right now. (pidove bc of my icon. huhuhuhu)

Edited by Zumi

decided to start a new run, got tired of softresetting for the new starter, picked piplup as a starter for the heck of it bc almost no one uses it and when i battle amaria it turns out to be SHINY. fsdkfjgdflkj.

BOY I DIE.

anyways, name suggestions for pokemon are always open :>

...and also pokemon suggestions in general. i have a piplup and a pidove as of right now. (pidove bc of my icon. huhuhuhu)

Decided to start up a new run too...couldn't resist. Got myself a Mudkip, and encountered the biggest badass in the game, Karen :wub: I picked intense mode again so this should be interesting.

Just finished up to the end, oooooooohhhh boy was it good. Lunatone w/ rain dance + empoleon kinda wrecked Amber her tyhplosian for sure didn't help me a ton or anything

I almost cried because of Nim, but then I saw the final seen and almost cried again.

Moon Key? I have no clue unfortunately :T Can't help you with that.

As for that gate, I think we can but I haven't tried to look for the item that the girl was saying to look for.

ill try that out maybe I also have to have lunatone and solrack in my party

moon thing is in ameythest cave hint non activated robots

also I still have no idea what the mystery item is for

Edited by nepeta100