Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I was doing a thing, then I did a thing, then Melia was all like "Ay gurl, you want the right or the left?"

Me being me I'm all like 'Ayyy, I'll take the right'.

And then I beat up a few dudes, got a Magby, picked up some weird thing, and then oops, bug the minute I step out. Allegedly the bridge should be down at this point, but I ain't seein' it, and I sure as hell ain't able to step on this invisible bridge.

8f847c131a.png

Ok, finaly figured it out how to post something... yeah... i'm new... xD

Anyways i got a bug that i can't do anything except to quick save.

After i won against angie and against venam and saki, melia gets sick and valarie asks me to continue the magma drift quest...

Then aelita appears and demands a battle. After i won against her, she talked a little bit and then the game said that the scrip was taking too long so it restarted (it was taking quite some time). After that i'm stuck in front of aelita and can't do nothing, other than quick save and look at her face...

Although the grandma npc still walks like usual i can't walk at all. Can't even talk her. I tried to restart the game a couple of times and even my own computer, (it has windows 8 btw) and still nothing so i'm pretty much in a pinch!

PS: I did cheat... just a little...

Anyways here is my save file (i think its this one)

Please help me Gozaru!!! (Prison School)

EDIT: (might not be that accurate with the story xD)

Game.rxdata

Edited by BisharpLucas

Just a few more, 6.2 version. In advance, sorry if any of these have been already reported, I am trying to avoid spoilers until I am done with the game.

Time to surf! Using surf on the rock if I remember correctly can do this.

pwYUuZZ.png

Part of a tree out of nowhere.

JPvJcEh.png

Only the upper part of the rock, and I can go through it.

UWnGzut.png

(also on that route I can go through some(or all? ) swimmers.

The house between Wispy and Goldenleaf. Gotta move fast in the house.

smXGXtL.png

Also able to walk here.

aAfYRfg.png

Now 2 without pics I am afraid. One is after beating Val, I surfed to the right and I was able to go over the "strong waves" for some reason. I started from the very bottom. As proof I can only say that I came to the end of the map on the right and saw some black screen.

Other thing, I used Sand Tomb in Ambers gym, and as stated in the notes it should remove the field. Such thing didnt happen.

And for the end, I managed to get a script hang error while browsing through the pc. I saw once something like that in Reborn bug reporting but not sure if that is something like a bug thats fixable or not.

• Veterans

Interesting....

So I took up the 'Building a bridge' help quest but canceled it cuz I wanted to know the name of the specific grunt you face there and did the other quests first. After which I got the penultimate reward+the final reward back to back before even doing the bridge quest. Weird :/

• Developers

the lady who sells rare candies in gearen city is not there in my game file and there's no one on route 3 selling link hearts and ability capsules.So if someone could explain why this is happening and thanks!

People appear at different times/days of the week. The people on route 3 only appear during the day.

Some areas in the Jungle are really laggy or is just my crappy computer?

There is lag in the jungle for certain. This isn't really a bug, though.

Just went to retrieve the CD from Venam. Her mom's dialogue is kinda odd. She says "They're playing loud music upstairs. I guess they're just little girls, after all."

I think it refers to the moment when Melia and Venam are reunited.

Oh another sort of major one

When you fight rorrim d or whatever his name is the first time, after beating him he can get stuck if the female trainer above him is blocking his path, preventing you from doing anything else and forcing you to restart, You have to make sure when she sees you she moves far enough so she isn't standing in front of him after his battle.

Not sure if this is supposed to happen, but I found Spiritomb randomly in Wispy Tower, and I haven't spoken to the Goldenleaf people 300 times (or even 500). Not even sure why it happened.

Also, if you use the time machine (for the events) in Dr. Jenkel's lab, you can recatch the shadow Pokemon, even if you already caught them previously.

I found a rather... interesting bug. I entered Goldenleaf Forest via the gate from Goldenleaf Town (Wispy Path especifically), then made my way to the bottom. After going into Route 1 and going back inside Goldenleaf Forest, it was as if Goldenleaf Forest hadn't been invaded by Team Xen at all. I literally went back in time. This only seems to happen when I use the exit on the right - if I use the entrance on the left, the map works as normal.

If I head towards the top and go inside the cave, I find myself on top of the walls... I can exit the cave if I make my way to the entrace, but after I do that, I'll be taken back into Goldenleaf Forest - though after the forest was invaded.

I made a video showing the bug here - you can find it here!