Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

I forgot to multiquote this one, so pardon the double posting-.

What did you do before this happened? Did a crash go off or something?

Basically, I booted up the game after the updating and everything ran smoothly but when I tried to quicksave the message popped up. I tried saving normally through the menu and it still crashed. I downloaded everything again but the issue still persists.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So i updated to the latest version of the game 6.2, but i need to know what else to do. I got in and my character was still invisible. Is this bug meant to be in a later version, or do i have to do something to fix it? Please let me know.

• Developers

is it known or intended that hidden power isnt working correctly?

to exemplify, my manectric's ivs are odd/even/even/odd/odd/odd, yet its hidden power type is dragon.

It should be working properly... Mind giving the exact IVs?

Basically, I booted up the game after the updating and everything ran smoothly but when I tried to quicksave the message popped up. I tried saving normally through the menu and it still crashed. I downloaded everything again but the issue still persists.

Post your save and I'll try to do somethin' about it.

So i updated to the latest version of the game 6.2, but i need to know what else to do. I got in and my character was still invisible. Is this bug meant to be in a later version, or do i have to do something to fix it? Please let me know.

Going into the Sheridan Pokemon Center should fix this.

It should be working properly... Mind giving the exact IVs?

Post your save and I'll try to do somethin' about it.

Going into the Sheridan Pokemon Center should fix this.

So I dont know what happened but i redownloaded it and it worked, I guess by zip file app wasnt extracting all the files or something since the new one i used actually worked. Thanks anyways Jan keep up the good work; )

Not sure if this was posted before but.

bkjhA8B.png?1

Alakazam has a white box around it's shiny sprite, just noticed while EV training(I was trying to get to Terajumia Island with their Vileplums by the way, ended up in Valor Mountain somehow.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

Are you using Windows 10? W10 users seem to crash a lot on the island.

OMG Jan senpai noticed me! Anyways no I'm on Windows 7 currently though from some research I did on the subject matter of ActiveMovie Window it may be an old program/dll file that needs to be removed from my system 32 in order for me to continue. Still researching however, because this solution was for a program that was not RPG Maker soo might be a while before I come up with something (too much work irl taking up my time).

• Developers

If you attempt to battle the two Team AA grunts in the Jirukala Cavern help request when you only have one Pokemon the game crashes. Also Shiny Alakazam isn't transparent as posted above.

completing the help request "battle me once more" in kokiri village leads to infinite rewards if you talk multiple times to the reward lady afterwards

edit: after talking to her 5 or more times the magnemite event finaly triggered, intended ? XD

Edited by Alphaverb

OK Jan so I've solved the issue with Terajuma Island. So not sure If you want me to make a new thread in the Rejuvenation subforum to fully explain, but basically the problem with traveling to Terajuma Island and Kakori village is that if the player in question has installed any outside codec (media player) other than traditional or well known ones like Windows Media Player/Quicktime etc. Then is will cause the game to crash. So basically i needed to uninstall a media player I used a long time ago to play these obscure media files in order to continue playing the game. If need be I can be more descriptive for others.

Soooo... regarding the Illegal Movesets...

I've found a BIG RE-OCCURING ONE!

The victim(s):

EVERY POKEMON BREEDER!

Audino knows "Headbutt" ... but it cannot learn Headbutt!!!

(Zen-Headbutt yeah, but not the normal Headbutt!)

I checked audino because... every audino has the same moveset of Double Slap, Headbutt, Secret Power and Attract (I think)... and I just got tired and went to see if there will be any variaton in soon-ish Audinos... and then I saw no Headbutt in it's Movepool...

(I checked multiple sources, including bulbapedia :P)

also do these audinos have some kind of internal critical hit chance increase?? they hit critical with their first move of the battle EVERY DAMN TIME...

• Developers

Alllllllll noted! Thanks guys! And no, Audino does not have an internal crit rate. Nobody does. Das uncool.

OK Jan so I've solved the issue with Terajuma Island. So not sure If you want me to make a new thread in the Rejuvenation subforum to fully explain, but basically the problem with traveling to Terajuma Island and Kakori village is that if the player in question has installed any outside codec (media player) other than traditional or well known ones like Windows Media Player/Quicktime etc. Then is will cause the game to crash. So basically i needed to uninstall a media player I used a long time ago to play these obscure media files in order to continue playing the game. If need be I can be more descriptive for others.

Please do!

not sure if someone already reported this, but since I didn't find anything via the search...

When trying to access Teila Town from route 6 after finding Saki after the Scolipede scene and her and melia walking off to Teila, you get the following error message

715080775Capture.PNG

The game then proceeds to close itself the minute you hit OK. I'm currently using version 6.1, btw

Cannot progress through Team Xen's Lab with Melia and Aletia? After activating switches 3+4 on right side, the cutscene finishes with them walking over water. I'm assuming that the switches make a bridge appear but mine doesn't appear.

I am playing on 6.2 and it seems that losing to Nim before Akuwa town is not fixed. I got stuck.

Also few tile stuff:

K2tWnFf.png(both sides are the same)

K02uPGf.png

lZM35xs.png

And this was on 6.1, probaly same in 6.2 :

tBYmquK.png(cant step on the tile infront)

Also I think in the cutscene when the Goldenleaf town gym leader leaves the Wispy tower she steps on a rock( I think).

Edited by CrazySheriff

• Developers

Cannot progress through Team Xen's Lab with Melia and Aletia? After activating switches 3+4 on right side, the cutscene finishes with them walking over water. I'm assuming that the switches make a bridge appear but mine doesn't appear.

Are you on 6.2? This was fixed in that.