Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Well it doesn't crash it lets the music play and all that but I cant move and the Elder wont move either

Pics if possible?

Jan pls, halp

2uxztd2.jpg

ih5j5l.jpg

This happens whenever i try to enter the town, after that the game crashes

This was fixed a while back. V6-2 is up and it includes that.

minor, but you can go through this tile and see the awkward way the map ends. posting this from v6.1, so not sure if its been fixed in v6.2.

AMp1ZLB.png

ynGLxJH.png

these gastrodons dont disappear even if you catch/kill them

EQaymrg.png

also wtf what kind of noise is that NO GASTRODON YELLS "ORUAAAAAAAAA"

Edited by Gore

V 6.2 :

Got stuck in the left stairs in Narcissa Gym (the book was at the bottom of the stairs, and that's what got me stuck). Had to reload. Fuck dat gym.

EDIT : Narcissa's Spiritomb missed Hypnosis, despite the field saying that it shouldn't.

+ there's a useless comma in the script just after you beat her ("Player , got the Reaper Badge")

Edited by Drayker

Pretty major one if you start over the game: I somehow still have the item finder with me as Marianette as when I press shift, it says there is no response (please be aware THAT THIS IS THE FIRST SCREEN OF THE GAME). Also, I somehow managed to crash the game when I pressed S to run, but I haven't been able to replicate that.

Edited by MetalKing1417

im not totally sure, but from my experience, sucker punch seems to fail if the user is going to faint on the turn it uses it. so, for instance, if my mawile was at 10 hp and the opponent used earthquake (which would definitely faint her), sucker punch would fail for sure. again, not completely sure about this, as it could be just random. also, in doubles, it seems to always fail as long as the enemy uses a move that hits more than one target (i.e. eq, heat wave, etc).

Not sure if this has already been reported already, but there is a problem with walking into Karoki Village from Route 6 (I'm on Version 6.2) where there is no bug report the game literally just freezes on the black screen. Any suggestions?

Edit: Also when trying to travel to Terajuma Island from the S.S. Oceana the game crashes after another tab labeled "ActiveMovie Window" pops up. I'm speculating that the game is trying to run an animation outside of the game itself and my computer is unable to run it. Is there anything specific I should go acquire?

Edit2: Sorry so many edits anyways I've searched this thread some more and only one other person had this same issue though no solution. If I mind asking since the new version has there been anything added to the arrival sequence at Terajuma Island? That's the only thing I can think of or maybe is it because I completed all the help requests in my save file before updating to the new version and all the changes to Terajuma island are overloading while trying to load in. Maybe it's because the game has to clear the vine path while also adding it in as well as add in the "bridge" and removing the initial vileplume.

Edited by 007sonic

• Volcanic Top field change errors[Fixed]

just making sure this means that the abilities listed as changing the field don't properly change it to a new field.

The text applies, but the efficacy changes do not happen.

It says fixed, but I assume that means in a build you have been working on privately?

Hopefully to be released soon, I'm having a LOT of trouble getting past zetta and geara on Intense mode!

Not tryna end a let's play yo!

jk didnt see 6.2 EDIT lol

edit2 - notices only Blizzard and Glaciate effect the field now. Rain Dance was removed from the list

this battle is nuts.

Can we add to the list that Melia only brings three damn pokemon zzz

Edited by MetrololAce

• Developers

Pretty major one if you start over the game: I somehow still have the item finder with me as Marianette as when I press shift, it says there is no response (please be aware THAT THIS IS THE FIRST SCREEN OF THE GAME). Also, I somehow managed to crash the game when I pressed S to run, but I haven't been able to replicate that.

This is a common problem with essentials. There's nothing I can do about it now. If you want to start a new game you'll have to remove or rename your current one located in the "Saved Games" folder.

Not sure if this has already been reported already, but there is a problem with walking into Karoki Village from Route 6 (I'm on Version 6.2) where there is no bug report the game literally just freezes on the black screen. Any suggestions?

Edit: Also when trying to travel to Terajuma Island from the S.S. Oceana the game crashes after another tab labeled "ActiveMovie Window" pops up. I'm speculating that the game is trying to run an animation outside of the game itself and my computer is unable to run it. Is there anything specific I should go acquire?

Edit2: Sorry so many edits anyways I've searched this thread some more and only one other person had this same issue though no solution. If I mind asking since the new version has there been anything added to the arrival sequence at Terajuma Island? That's the only thing I can think of or maybe is it because I completed all the help requests in my save file before updating to the new version and all the changes to Terajuma island are overloading while trying to load in. Maybe it's because the game has to clear the vine path while also adding it in as well as add in the "bridge" and removing the initial vileplume.

Are you using Windows 10? W10 users seem to crash a lot on the island.

just making sure this means that the abilities listed as changing the field don't properly change it to a new field.

The text applies, but the efficacy changes do not happen.

It says fixed, but I assume that means in a build you have been working on privately?

Hopefully to be released soon, I'm having a LOT of trouble getting past zetta and geara on Intense mode!

Not tryna end a let's play yo!

jk didnt see 6.2 EDIT lol

edit2 - notices only Blizzard and Glaciate effect the field now. Rain Dance was removed from the list

this battle is nuts.

Can we add to the list that Melia only brings three damn pokemon zzz

No because Melia bringing only 3 Pokemon is intentional.

11831748_1475159436133945_22231811448922

&

11836722_1475160019467220_32316045384436

and yes, this is on version 6.2. I double-checked

I can't reproduce these two. A switch didn't go off when it was supposed to. I tried and it worked fine. Arghh

Not sure if this is a bug, but Ghostly Wail turns the blessed field into a haunted one, even though it doesn't say that it will on the field documentation. It says "Curse, Ominous Wind, Shadow Force, and Phantom Force". Is that an error??

That's intentional, although I could've sworn that I listed it in the file. Nevertheless, it's documented now.

zigzagoon can't be taught the rock climb tm despite being able to learn it via breeding.

23iT9tf.png

That's not an error. Zigzagoon can't learn Rock Climb via HM/TM.

• Developers

What do i do?

I forgot to multiquote this one, so pardon the double posting-.

What did you do before this happened? Did a crash go off or something?