Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like the above, The 'battle me'-request in Kakori keeps saying it can be done, but when I accept it, the exposition from the aid next to it only says something like: 'let's see...'. The girl who made the request also says that the battle has happened, but I can't turn it in at the Cashier (or whatever). This happened by upgrading to V6, and I completed it already in V5.

So I just had this error happen while battling a Team Xen's Skrelp in Caratos Mountain. It's not gamebreaking, but maybe something to keep an eye on later. My Swoobat had been using Heart Stamp and everytime that moved was used, this showed up.

post-42623-0-35552600-1438633880_thumb.png

Edited by Octy

New glitch found: Volcanic top field does not change to mountain after blizzard is used on it.

More on this glitch: If you use rain dance on this field, it changes, but it keeps the graphic. Furthermore, if it somehow returns to the volcano top field, it refuses to change again.

Furthermore, there seems to be an interaction between mountain and Frozen field which is not documented in the field effects manual, where if you use blizzard on a mountain field, it becomes frozen. However, if amber uses a move which rids herself of that field, it becomes volcano top instead of a regular cave field.

Edited by MetalKing1417

• Veterans

So I just had this error happen while battling a Team Xen's Skrelp in Caratos Mountain. It's not gamebreaking, but maybe something to keep an eye on later. My Swoobat had been using Heart Stamp and everytime that moved was used, this showed up.

Did the Skrelp attack at all? If not, then it's something wrong with the data. If yes, then that's something Jan will have to look further into.

So I'm at the point where I battle Cera and after I defeated her I get the choice to hand over the magma stone or keep it.I decided to keep but later when Eldest tells me to go back Teila Town no events occur,I'm unsure if it's a bug or I'm in the wrong place.

I don't know if this was reported before (search engine won't let me search for Xen Lab ... because both are only 3 characters long, and I'm to lazy to search through 14 pages manually)

"Blue Key" didn't help either for the search because this is what this is about:

The blue Key in the Xen Lab (Carotos Mountain)

On Version 6.1 the door leading to the Blue Key room actually threw me into the elevator leading into these "upper parts" of the Xen lab... and therefore It was impossible to access the room containing the blue key.

I reverted back to Version 6 and now it worked... so it could be a game breaking V6.1 bug...

for some reason, in v6.1 (this was fine in the original version 6), this door leads you back to the elevator instead of leading you to the room where you obtain the blue key, which is necessary to continue on with the story:

RPigYmS.png

qYHqdMP.png

• Veterans

for some reason, in v6.1 (this was fine in the original version 6), this door leads you back to the elevator instead of leading you to the room where you obtain the blue key, which is necessary to continue on with the story:

RPigYmS.png

qYHqdMP.png

Known glitch,just revert to v6 quickly to continue with this.