Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just started playing the game yesterday. Though I used the version I downloaded a few months back. I'm not entirely sure if/when I'm going to not be in a story and safe to take my save to the new version

I'm just about to go attempt to fight the first gym leader venum. When would it be safe for me to update? Thanks

• Veterans

So I just started playing the game yesterday. Though I used the version I downloaded a few months back. I'm not entirely sure if/when I'm going to not be in a story and safe to take my save to the new version

I'm just about to go attempt to fight the first gym leader venum. When would it be safe for me to update? Thanks

Save in a pokemon center, then simply update all your files with the files provided in the V6 .rar for rejuvenation. Everything should work after that.

Save in a pokemon center, then simply update all your files with the files provided in the V6 .rar for rejuvenation. Everything should work after that.

Is there a specific file I should'nt replace to keep my save data? I'm unsure what it's attached to.

Edit:Nevermind it worked. woah everthing is so much prettier in this city now lol.

Edited by Dangit Ron Paul

• Veterans

Is there a specific file I should'nt replace to keep my save data? I'm unsure what it's attached to.

Edit:Nevermind it worked. woah everthing is so much prettier in this city now lol.

For a second I thought that this was Jan LOL

So that's nice and all, but can I get some help plz.

I just saved in a pokemon center right before I fought the first gym leader and the new version worked just fine for me. You should be good as long as you save in a pokemon center I think.

PS is there a move deleter somewhere in this game? I kind've regret giving my starter cut now.

Edited by Dangit Ron Paul

I just saved in a pokemon center right before I fought the first gym leader and the new version worked just fine for me. You should be good as long as you save in a pokemon center I think.

PS is there a move deleter somewhere in this game? I kind've regret giving my starter cut now.

In route 3, you can see a house and a move deleter will be there.