Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firebird and Corvette, nice. I'm a Camaro fan btw.

Quite hard this one. As a fan of folk metal and classical music I love more than only guitars, piano and drums. But the instruments used in those are mostly still western. I'm also an ex bass player.

I like the Japanese shamisen too. Total War Shogun 2 and some anime introduced me to that nice instrument a couple of years ago.

So I said I'm an ex bass player. Have you ever played an instrument yourself?

I used to play Classical Carnatic on a violin. I used to be good at it, too.

Perhaps the bitterest result of me losing use of one of my hands is that I can no longer play the violin.

....not that it matters now, anyway.

What kind of place do you feel at home in?

it was a cold, rainy night. A young Amethyst walks down an alleyway on the way home. Suddenly, a flash of light blinds her, and she finds herself strapped to an operating table. A man in an impeccable suit emerges from the shadows of the room. "Hello. You have been selected for experimentation. We will now turn you into a human-sea sponge hybrid." A panicking Ame is helpless as he injects her with a syringe. She drifts off, only to awaken in the operating room, now charred and ruined. She looks down and sees her arms have been replaced with egg beaters. It looks as if the experiment had unintentional consequences. From that day forward, Amethyst dedicated herself to scrambling crime wherever it occurred, or something like that. She was... The Beater!

If you had to have one of your feet replaced with a food of your choice, what would it be?

I think the fact that despite what we know of kuro's life and experiences, the fact that they are still with us, and are quite remarkable at that, is enough to merit it a 'super'human story.

Why are you asking people's origin stories, as you call them? There's a lot more than a funny one liner that makes a person who they are, and every one of them is a 'super' in some way or the other.

I ask the questions to see which type of creative answers people can come up with, not because I want to know more about the person I asked about. Your answer falls on the boring end of the spectrum, as you're not willing to manifest your creativity into an origin story.

Why does Viridescent like the colour green so much?