Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by moonwalk you mean going on a walk on the moon; then I would do it just for the awesomeness and the women who just loves to hear stories about your time in space. If by moonwalk you mean that Michale jackson thing where he walks backwards whilr dancing then I don't want to do it because I don't dance, but I can walk backwards and twirl.

Do you have a dream? A vision for the future you want to mold?

I guess since I was 9 or 10 years old. So 16 or 17 years ago.

I was a Pokémon fan 'till I was 16-17 and then I started some other hobby's.

When Pokémon Go came out I saw a post about Reborn on 9gag and I was a Pokémon fan again after playing this game for one hour. So thank you Ame for making me Pokémon fan again!

That said it was still this year when I'm 26.

How many country's have you visited allready?

I love to travel! :D Maybe I'll have a job that'll involve a lot of traveling...who knows?

What is one of your pet peeves? (ex: A pet peeve is something that irrates/annoys you, like for example, two of my pet peeves are: 1) I can't stand seeing grammar/spelling mistakes on the board; 2) I can't stand seeing people come late to a meeting/event.)

It's delicious. But someone who worships electricity and metal couldn't possibly understand such transcendent things.

Why does Viridescent seem to always answer my questions, is he stalking me?

Edited by Tartar

QH73cbC.jpg

I'm not stalking you, tartar. I'm not quite that jobless, even though I no longer have exams. It's just my misfortune that you're the one who asks most questions here, and I'm obliged to answer to continue with the thread.

Why should I continue answering these questions, anyway?