Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

I wouldn't, the devil never trades for a soul; that's just the mark left by whoever wrote Faust.

Also the question assumes that I have a soul.

What would you do if you knew that everyone on earth would die tommorow?

Edited by Cronos5010

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secure myself the location of, access to, and the means to reach and return to a suitable place from, the Chang-la Himalayan Seed Vault, since I can't expect to live off stores and supermarkets for ever.

Of course, if your question implies that I myself will also perish along with the rest of humanity the next day, I should set my affairs in order and terminate any contracts I may have in execution, and settle down peacefully to wait. This also assumes that I can do nothing to have even the slightest chance to preserve myself or anyone else, in which case I would already have done, or would have attempted to do, whatever needed to be done.

Though really, the likelihood of such an event is remote.

What about you? Same question

Freak out since it's my worst fear. Freak out because I wouldn't feel worthy enough to even try and avoid it from happening. Freak out because I just wouldn't know what to do, end up accepting what is going to happen and move on, onto the next life or however an afterlife works if there is one.

Lighter topic.
If you had the change to go anywhere for a holiday, where would you go?

I live in a tropical paradise already; I've no reason to go anywhere further than the outskirts of my city or at the most a few hours' drive to the nearest seashore.

Honestly, I prefer spending time at home. I don't exactly mind travel, but what I look for when I take a holiday is peace and some rest from my usual schedule. Undertaking a journey just for that, when it is available already at home, seems counterintuitive.

These questions are all interesting enough to ask of the next person as well. Same question.

Personally, I'd like to visit Norway. I prefer colder areas to warmer ones, plus the place just looks so beautiful from what I saw. Just being able to check out the fjords, maybe even see some auroras...yeah.

Same question.

I want to go to Costa Rica for a third time. The country is utterly gorgeous and I've had the time of my life when I've been there. I'd love to go back and stay among the locals like I did the first time I went, instead of on some big resort.

Changing it a bit; if you could live anywhere, where would you want to live?

Personally, I'd like to visit Norway.

Norway is always the answer. Norway is amazing.

@Tempest I'd live where I live currently. I'd rather not move anywhere else. Denmark has free health care, a low rate of crime, high quality of education, nice infrastructure and a beautiful enviroment. Though if I was forced to move, I'd move to Norway, notably Oslo, because of the same reason I like to live in Denmark.

Thoughts on Norway?

I don't like cold places, my sinuses act up, and I am forced to wear ten times as much clothing as I normally do just to prevent myself from freezing.

So no, probably never stepping out of the tropics. Besides, you don't get mangoes in Norway.

What do you think of alola Exeggutor?

Yes, I can cook food. And yes, I love my own cooking if I can satisfy myself with it. Food is to me an art, both in the making and in the eating.

Cuisines do vary with culture very widely, though. Therefore it is difficult for a person who is not of a particular culture to truly appreciate all the nuances of its cuisines. That is especially true for a vast and multidimensional culture like India; each region has its own tradition and subculture of cuisine that has evolved over millennia, and each boasts enormous diversity. Getting to understand all the different kinds of cooking in Indic cuisines alone is a lifetime's worth of professional study.

What about you? Same question.

I've been cooking for quite a long time and do think myself quite proficient at it by this point. And if I didn't like my own food, I wouldn't cook.

And compared to Viridescent, I like to diversify my cooking by seeking inspiration from other cuisines than my local one's (perhaps because Danish cuisine is rubbish), and I always like to try new recipes or put new twists on old ones. Cooking is both fun and delicious therefore it is something I greatly enjoy doing. Especially the scientific aspect of cooking is fun to read about and to put into practice.

Same question, because I can't think of a better one.

Edit: That ninja O_o I haven't tried the Chubby Bunny challenge. We have an equivalent "challenge" over here in Denmark though. We have these types of cookies called "Mary's cookies" which are really thin butter cookies, and the challenge is how many of said cookies you can have in your mouth at once and still rotate them in your mouth without breaking them. There, my record is 3.

I'm asking the food question again.

Edited by Tartar

In front of my desk, while it's quiet and I watch squirrels and birdies play in my garden through my window.

On a hill in a forest gazing upon the sunset in midsummer is great too.

Cruising along the coast of a fjord in Norway is quite breathtaking too.

I have lots of favorite places, it seems.

I'll ask the same question, because I'm boring it seems.

None. Every Pokémon has it's weakness.

But if they are are set up to sweep with a huge (special) attack and speed. Then I'm out.

What do you know about my country, Belgium?

Btw, I can cook but damn, I hate it. I need a woman in my life who likes cooking. :P