Why You Should Start Over When V6 Comes Out!!!

Polaris

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can I download this game? I have found all links are not updated.

The latest version, version 6, will be out in a matter of days. So, I would wait until that comes out and then download this game. The link will be in the V6 thread, so keep an eye out for that.

To be honest I don't want to restart again due to that stupided Ice Maid, but I am interested in these new change Jan made in V6 they sound fun try from the very begining. This going hurt me to say this but I'll start over and face that stupided berserk Ice witch again (sorry Walrein and Glaceon I'm going have slay you guys yet again with T-spikes and Stealth Rock. TOT).

To be honest I don't want to restart again due to that stupided Ice Maid, but I am interested in these new change Jan made in V6 they sound fun try from the very begining. This going hurt me to say this but I'll start over and face that stupided berserk Ice witch again (sorry Walrein and Glaceon I'm going have slay you guys yet again with T-spikes and Stealth Rock. TOT).

In the end, I'm confident that you're making the right choice. The changes made are definitely worth checking out. And who knows? With a new team, you might have an easier time than before!

YOU MONSTER!!!! Actually the field effects were revamped, so you'll probably have a harder easier time than before.

YOU MONSTER!!!! Actually the field effects were revamped, so you'll probably have a harder easier time than before.

Unfortunately, Glaceon's right. Not to discourage you, but it's a pretty hard fight. However, the field effect can be changed, so there's that!

I'm contemplating creating an alternate user account for my laptop to re-play this on Intense Mode now (Unless that messes up my current save file. Note me if that might happen! D: ) I hope this ends up being way more fun than Version 5.

Oooh. But I want to play it now!! Now that I am going back to school and quit my job I have plenty of time. Thanks!!

It's coming very soon! Check in every day, your wait will be worthwhile soon.

I'm contemplating creating an alternate user account for my laptop to re-play this on Intense Mode now (Unless that messes up my current save file. Note me if that might happen! D: ) I hope this ends up being way more fun than Version 5.

All you have to do is go to your game data, rename it "game2" or "game3" or something attached to "game" and when you start up the game again, it'll say "new game" and you can start up a new save :)

So many hours... guess i'll reluctantly start over there are just a couple of stuff i am not fond of going through again but i am too hype to ignore all that is going on.

The hype is too strong.

I was planning on finishing my 3-4 save files and then start a new file of full version 6, but i guess i'll do just 1 file and move on to new file. I got a question tho. Just cuz i worked my ass off to evolve lvl 1 budew into roselia, is the yanma trade event fixed? I really like yanmega.

Are all the pokemon i have currently on my team(as seen on the "team chain" thread) all obtainable on V6?

Aside from Toxicroak, your pokes are all obtainable on V6

All of your pokes are obtainable in V6

Edited by biboo195

Well said superior.

And i still reccommend to replay, so you can have more fun really.

It's so many things you could do in the beginning that you don't have in previous version.

It's just a glorious piece of remaking.

I wonder when does the split happen is it when

[spolier]when you chose to save kreiss or not

apparently it the only "strory" option we had

Edited by Rabbna

OP has convinced me to start a new save file

i guess i'll just have to relive all that torture that is Angie's gym for the sake of graphics

but seriously the gym leaders are kiiiinda overpowered no?

but yes i am genuinely excited for version 6! the game's been amazing so far!

the haipe is reeeal

Nah. Reborn's, Rejuvenation's gym are always easy. My first run on reborn was apocalypse and now I usually end up beating the gym leader in 1-3 tries. Valerie is the one that worries me because which electric/grass type I will be able to use? Unless they moved magnemite I will have trouble beating her. I guess I'll pick up a grass starter.

Nah. Reborn's, Rejuvenation's gym are always easy. My first run on reborn was apocalypse and now I usually end up beating the gym leader in 1-3 tries. Valerie is the one that worries me because which electric/grass type I will be able to use? Unless they moved magnemite I will have trouble beating her. I guess I'll pick up a grass starter.

If you don't know a thing called pre-nerf Narcissa, don't say "Rejuvenation is easy" yet. Plus, with V6, some gym leaders may get buffed. Who knows ?

Or maybe you can use a Pokemon with less than 500 BST.

Well I can't use tangrowth, can I? For the most part 500+ team usually gets the job done. If I'm repeating the game I wouldn't go there. I would try new potential pokemon. I would go with magnezone, yanmega ( if I get budew evolved) Chandelure ( if it hasn't be axed) and idk what else.

...Tangrowth is one of the best Grass types in game. It's extremely bulky with Regenerator, so it can also make use of Wild Charge.

Don't forget knock off and growth bruh. Makes tangrowth a useful one. Always used him.

But let's not get too off topic here, we can talk more on discussion topic erk.