Why You Should Start Over When V6 Comes Out!!!

Polaris

With all these new changes, im wondering if any of the intense mode gym leaders/important battles were buffed or changed in any way, does anybody know? I'm probably still gonna keep my current save just for the sake completing the version quicker, but Im definetly gonna have to start a new file lol

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...Tangrowth is one of the best Grass types in game. It's extremely bulky with Regenerator, so it can also make use of Wild Charge.

well to be fair that if I get a good nature.

It has wild charge?

Hmm. I might use it after all XD.

Tell me some pokemon I think it isn't good.

Ooops sorry for off topic.

Edited by Revengercm

I wonder when does the split happen is it when

[spolier]when you chose to save kreiss or not

apparently it the only "strory" option we had

No. The story split is part of V6 content.

OP has convinced me to start a new save file

i guess i'll just have to relive all that torture that is Angie's gym for the sake of graphics

but seriously the gym leaders are kiiiinda overpowered no?

but yes i am genuinely excited for version 6! the game's been amazing so far!

the haipe is reeeal

Eh...not really. As time goes on, Jan will make little tweaks and edit the gym leader fights to balance them more. But as of right now, I think they're okay. It's more about strategy and less about pure power to beating the leaders, which I enjoy. Also, the field effects have been redone as well. So for example, say you're fighting Narcissa with the Haunted Field. Using some select moves will now turn this field into something else. And I know, I hope you enjoy when it comes out!

Nah. Reborn's, Rejuvenation's gym are always easy. My first run on reborn was apocalypse and now I usually end up beating the gym leader in 1-3 tries. Valerie is the one that worries me because which electric/grass type I will be able to use? Unless they moved magnemite I will have trouble beating her. I guess I'll pick up a grass starter.

...are we playing the same games, or are there other games titled "Pokemon Reborn," and "Pokemon Rejuvenation" ???

If you don't know a thing called pre-nerf Narcissa, don't say "Rejuvenation is easy" yet. Plus, with V6, some gym leaders may get buffed. Who knows ?

Never forget. And maybe, who knows?

With all these new changes, im wondering if any of the intense mode gym leaders/important battles were buffed or changed in any way, does anybody know? I'm probably still gonna keep my current save just for the sake completing the version quicker, but Im definetly gonna have to start a new file lol

In intense mode, the gym leaders have some new Pokemon.

Edited by superiorserperior

well to be fair that if I get a good nature.

It has wild charge?

Hmm. I might use it after all XD.

Tell me some pokemon I think it isn't good.

Ooops sorry for off topic.

It have also a knock off, growth and giga drain. It's really good.

Bulky in defense as hell, sp.def is meh then.

Honestly, we can talk this more if you want to PM me and just say whatever pokemon is available you think isn't good.

Question are the pokecenters still fixed points safe places to save

They are really. I think sheridan isn't safe however.

Just the others are nice.

And if you want to save, i reccommend doing on telia town.

• Veterans

If you don't know a thing called pre-nerf Narcissa, don't say "Rejuvenation is easy" yet. Plus, with V6, some gym leaders may get buffed. Who knows ?

Pre Nerf Narcissa was the devil.......no other words could be used to describe it ;~;

Anyways, as soon as I finish my main file, I'll replay the game again as usual..though i wonder what starter to use this time :P

Pre Nerf Narcissa was the devil.......no other words could be used to describe it ;~;

Anyways, as soon as I finish my main file, I'll replay the game again as usual..though i wonder what starter to use this time :P

Pre-nerf Narcissa was worse than the devil lmao and I'm thinking of going Chikorita for exetreme difficulty lol

Edited by SexyMilotic

THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE. Like Jan said, v6's new content will introduce a story split. Although not really major for now, it affects what items you get, what areas you explore, when and where certain characters appear...so, choose wisely. I've tested both, and they're both great, to be honest.

Secretary, cancel all my plans for the next month. I have a game to play.

gdi Jan, that's all I needed, a story split. Now this is more interesting than ever.

While it is true that a couple Pokemon were axed, Jan was very generous with the new Pokemon!

Is one of them Aron

jk

By way of map redesign, have you guys found anything where navigation is a bit easier? There are certain places which I don't feel like naming I preferably choose to avoid because navigating through them just to get to another area is too time-consuming/redundant in my humble opinion. Anybody can confirm anything? Maybe I'm just lazy but it would be cool to know :wub:

Or maybe you can use a Pokemon with less than 500 BST.

^ I cannot stress how much this is true. In the v6 I wouldn't have gotten past the gym without a certain Pokemon. It was less than 500 in BST. Thats the point of Reborn and Rejuvenation, they make you use Pokemon that you honestly wouldn't consider in other games.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

Secretary, cancel all my plans for the next month. I have a game to play.

gdi Jan, that's all I needed, a story split. Now this is more interesting than ever.

Is one of them Aron

jk

DID YOU JUST SAID??!! ARON... chocolate, CHOcolaron, Aron!

Nah I will make a second run in Reborn just so I can use aron. I already have a good team and Aggron doesn't fit that well imo.

Edited by Revengercm

So from what I can tell, I am going to end up having ~4 different save files once v6 comes out, my current one, 2 new ones with each story split option and another one cause why not . This is also where I issue a challenge to myself about not repeating any mons on my main team for any of these runs.

except maybe granbull

So from what I can tell, I am going to end up having ~4 different save files once v6 comes out, my current one, 2 new ones with each story split option and another one cause why not . This is also where I issue a challenge to myself about not repeating any mons on my main team for any of these runs.

except maybe granbull

Yeah you're right. I can't deal with the game if Jan keeps making story split. The endless POSSIBILITIES!!! Must HAVE 20 runs. It will require a lot of work and I probably will like him to finish a year sooner lol. Granbull is too powerful at the start of any game. Hariyama as well. Jk. They will always be a loop and if there isn't, the game is broken lol.

OK I'm 100% convinced. Will make another run.

I just hope I can choose a different good pokemon. I can use different pokemon but I can't use different good pokemon.

I hope my second run doesn't go like this:

Picks Granbull, Murkrow, Oddish, Poocheyna.

Then I add Mahukita.

I can't get mareep so I wonder how will it go. Can't choose dusclops, nor zubat, mudkip, spheal or any of my other game's pokemon runs atm. So stuff like Mamoswine, Aggron isn't happening.

Magnezone, Yanmega, Blaziken, Chandelure, That ice cream dumb thing is what I'm expecting to use as final team members but idk about the other 3.

OH and slaking huehue

Edited by Revengercm

By way of map redesign, have you guys found anything where navigation is a bit easier? There are certain places which I don't feel like naming I preferably choose to avoid because navigating through them just to get to another area is too time-consuming/redundant in my humble opinion. Anybody can confirm anything? Maybe I'm just lazy but it would be cool to know :wub:

*Cough* Jiruluka Cavern *Cough*

except maybe granbull

Actually, since the story split is in the v6 story update, you only need one more save file.

Actually, since the story split is in the v6 story update, you only need one more save file.

The extras are for when there are more story splits so that I can have every possible version of the story. That or I have a problem, probably the latter.

No, Jirakula Cavern wasn't touched.

Yeah you're right. I can't deal with the game if Jan keeps making story split. The endless POSSIBILITIES!!! Must HAVE 20 runs. It will require a lot of work and I probably will like him to finish a year sooner lol. Granbull is too powerful at the start of any game. Hariyama as well. Jk. They will always be a loop and if there isn't, the game is broken lol.

Dude, I cannot tell you how much of a help Granbull is. Granbull with Charm is a life saver. I'm not sure if it was axed or not. But if it was, here's a tip. That Pichu in Goldenleaf? Use Raichu as your electric type since Mareep was moved to Terajuma. Make sure Pichu evolves before Pikachu learns Thunderbolt. I have a Raichu with Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, and Charm. It's amazing.

Make sure Pichu evolves before Pikachu learns Thunderbolt. I have a Raichu with Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, and Charm. It's amazing.

... :( Everyone will evolve Pichu and mine has lv52 unevolved ... This Pichu hates me

Dude, I cannot tell you how much of a help Granbull is. Granbull with Charm is a life saver. I'm not sure if it was axed or not. But if it was, here's a tip. That Pichu in Goldenleaf? Use Raichu as your electric type since Mareep was moved to Terajuma. Make sure Pichu evolves before Pikachu learns Thunderbolt. I have a Raichu with Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, and Charm. It's amazing.

God I HATE Jirukula Cavern. And I have flash!

xWhoHpk.jpg

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

:^)

This is amazing. HHHYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dude, I cannot tell you how much of a help Granbull is. Granbull with Charm is a life saver. I'm not sure if it was axed or not. But if it was, here's a tip. That Pichu in Goldenleaf? Use Raichu as your electric type since Mareep was moved to Terajuma. Make sure Pichu evolves before Pikachu learns Thunderbolt. I have a Raichu with Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, and Charm. It's amazing

Hmmm. The pokemon's mascot lol. I will. You think swinub or magnemite has been axed?