The final boss of reborn!

Ousawa

Mist doesn't remove status, it only prevents it I think. But the field would also need to negate anything that could change the field as well. Otherwise, Mist, Knock Off, Hail, GG.

And then there would be flat out Revive spam/PP stall until Shedinja struggled.

No need for revives - just use sand attack/flash + charm/intimidate spam on it and it'll do laughable amounts of damage unless it's given something like 500 base attack (does the game even allow for base attack that high?). Even with virtually infinite amounts of attack you can sand attack/flash spam it with sturdy/prankster pokemon and then use a pokemon with substitute and a recovery move.

No need for revives - just use sand attack/flash + charm/intimidate spam on it and it'll do laughable amounts of damage unless it's given something like 500 base attack (does the game even allow for base attack that high?). Even with virtually infinite amounts of attack you can sand attack/flash spam it with sturdy/prankster pokemon and then use a pokemon with substitute and a recovery move.

This shedinja obviously has clear body.

Damn, people are still discussing about my idea of a Sturdy Pulse Shedinja ? #Proud . Oh and the Shedninja could have Aerial Ace/Feint Attack, Hone Claws. Facade and Double Team.

Edited by biboo195

I like someone's idea I heard before for fern. Not that he become champ but Florina ends up leaving the league and fern takes over after saphira. Making him the final gym leader.

And knowing him he'd probably use his non grass team just to mess with you.

I thought Kiki physically dying was the entire reason her badge was invalidated? I don't think Flo quitting would be the same situation.

I don't want Fern being the final anything. He's the rival, not the nemesis. I do think his final defeat, whenever it does happen, needs to be as humiliating as possible, with him breaking down in hysterics and cursing you out as he loses. It needs to be his lowest moment and gloriously so.

Way I envision it, once you knock out his pokemon, he doesn't even give you money or even a YOU DEFEATED SWAG JOCK-. The battle just ends after his last mon falls, no victory music either., he starts shaking his head in utter disbelief at his loss, and just starts losing it. He starts calling you all sorts of nasty crap, laments how the family name is tarnished because of you, starts blaming everybody else, starts foaming at the mouth how he's top dog and you're nothing but a sorry cheap ass no-skilled lucky bitch. Then hardy, aya and co. start talking trash to him too, and he's just just like, screaming maniacally and in denial you're better than him. Then during his mad ranting he just collapses in shock blubbering incoherently in an infantile state, face down in his own slobber, vomit, piss and tears.. Like his last defeat needs to break him mentally all the way. It'd be awesome.

And then flobot goes up to him, and embraces him tightly in a loving hug, attempting to cheer up her baby brother. Idk, maybe seeing Fern in such a miserable state will finally trigger her emotions. Like it'd be both sweet and satisfying in a way.