Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

In-game Item Guide V2 (E16-proofed)

Odybld

Question

209 answers to this question

Where in the railnet exactly is the move lady's house key? I smashed every wall in the aron beam area and there's no key.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It's not in that room at all, but the one directly after the Yureyu building(with the rail puzzle)on the northernmost wall at the far right.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

11 hours ago, GS BALL said:

There is an Odd Incense in Lapis Ward Orphanage. It is barely visible. In the room full with junk, where and when Charlotte takes back the party's pokemon. Also, a hidden Great Ball, in the drawer of one cell, on the higher grounds, where that kid nagging about his safe space is locked up. Thought to report those, because only thing listed as "Orphanage" loot, is that Data Chip, anyway... Ah and a rare candy as well, by talking to the "bad kid", in the same room Odd Incense is...

Thank you for info. We are still working on the guide but you can expect the update soon

1 hour ago, HUEnd said:

I've started a new playthrough but I couldn't find 3 Field Dex entries (Burning, Short-Circuit and Murkwater Surface). Does anyone know their locations?

Burning you can find in Route 4 (hard to miss), Murkwater in the Water Treatment Facility (it is in the south east corner of a room, kind of hard to see).

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

Burning you can find in Route 4 (hard to miss), Murkwater in the Water Treatment Facility (it is in the south east corner of a room, kind of hard to see).

I found them, thanks a lot!

The Murkwater Surface field is located on Central Obsidia Water Grid at WTC on the east corner when the water is fully drained. I hope this helps others that might be looking for it too ^^

Now I'm only missing the Short-Circuit Field...

9 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

I saw no mention of the second Electrizer found inside the Lighthouse or the second Magmarizer, the Flame Orb and the Audinite inside Chrysolia Springs.

Wasn't that the Camaruptite, not the Audinite, or were both in there?

4 hours ago, hope4896 said:

Just to make sure, is Weakness Policy purchasable now?

nope but you can find 3 of them, check the guide I'm updating it at the moment

ok so most of the guide has been updated for now (do note that I will work on proper descriptions for diving/puzzples later this week)

New changes:

- edited TM by number

- added new tutors

- added info on Amplifield Rock

- added locations of lefties and shell bell

- new mega stones

- new focus sash

- info on weakness policy

- other held items -> flame orb, wise glasses, safety googles, eviolite, kigns rock, assault vest, rocky helmet, expert belt, choice items

- evo stones + evo items

- new balls and berries

- all incense under breeding and raising

- plates under type boosting items

- mulches

- field notes and pulse

3 hours ago, Njab said:

HELP NEEDED

for field notes I need info on

7. Burning field
20. Ashen beach

Burning field is located on the middle of the 'forest maze' of Route 4 (where I'm standing on this image)

Ashen Beach is given by DUDEBRO, who asks you for a Protein on Apophyll Academy (upper right bedroom)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, piccolo88 said:

Where do I find your guide? I did have a weakness policy item however it just disappeared - now im looking for another one ...

item should be updated in first,second and third post of this thread. weakness policy is a one time use item btw

I just noticed that the guide tells that TM28 Dig is unavaiable, but it's now avaiable on E16...I just don't remember where I picked it up. It was probably on the Sunkern Sunken Villages, inside a house (of many).

Edited by HUEnd

12 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

I just noticed that the guide tells that TM28 Dig is unavaiable, but it's now avaiable on E16...I just don't remember where I picked it up. It was probably on the Sunkern Sunken Villages, inside a house (of many).

where does it say that? there is a location added in tm by number

On 19-7-2015 at 9:48 AM, Odybld said:

Shiny Charm
If you answered No to all of Blake's demands about the Ruby Ring, visit the house of Eclipse's father in Calcenon after defeating Blake and find it in Eclipse's room

Do you need this key item for something? If it's a yes then I will have a problem because I probably haven't answered "No" to all of Blake's demands.