Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

In-game Item Guide V2 (E16-proofed)

Odybld

Question

209 answers to this question

All over the town. Some are on the outside, something is at the Ice cream machine that is accessible from the museum's rooftop, some are in the upper floor rooms of Serra's mansion

I'm only looking for the cabinet, can you help me out?

There isn't a specific rock for it. You just gotta get lucky. To ensure that you don't run out of rocks to mine, make sure to save before mining one so you can soft reset (press F12) until you get one.

Is protector available?

Protector:

Iolia Valley, after collecting all four Crustal Plugs go to the upper right cave, use the purple crystal to open the way to the upper exit, step outside and it's there (path towards the Sableye Cave)

There isn't a specific rock for it. You just gotta get lucky. To ensure that you don't run out of rocks to mine, make sure to save before mining one so you can soft reset (press F12) until you get one.

So... I'm trying for more then 5 hours by day, for 3 days on the same rock, softing reset every time... Am I just unlucky? There's not even some cave with a better chance to get claw fossil?

Sup.

This guide is pretty much made for the E15 content. With E16's community release being here, it mostly holds up to all older content. Of course, Ame went back and made some changes. I'll replay te game from the start and record these changes to past content once the spoiler lock of E16 is lifted come January.

The purpose of this guide is to be a helpful resource to look up. It's not intended to spoil the fun of the game. Move around, explore, enjoy, dig around for stuff, have fun. This is on you. Discover all the new stuff hidden here and there and everywhere. E16 offers a lot of sidequests, hidden locations, stuff to snoop around, FUN.

I'll give this guide at least one more month after the spoiler lock to update it with te E16 new content. I may increase that just cause I can and I want you to stretch your antennas and do it yourselves. Enjoy and sorry for the lack of a resource in the meanwhile. It's for you. I've played the beta, could start updating it right now. But I think you can find the answers and the items just as well, so, go for it!

I'm all for exploring and finding stuff on my own, but it would be nice to have a neat little list of all the new stuff available for collecting (obviously without locations), just to know how much out of what's out there I've found and when to stop searching.

7 hours ago, Digger said:

I'm all for exploring and finding stuff on my own, but it would be nice to have a neat little list of all the new stuff available for collecting (obviously without locations), just to know how much out of what's out there I've found and when to stop searching.

I can do that after the Spoiler lock ends

I apologize if someone already found this, but I though I'd probably share it with the community that helped me throughout loads of trouble and confusions before. Give and take ;) Peridot Ward, Sunset square,

Spoiler

right under the orange awning there' a hidden person who gives out one expert belt.