Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

In-game Item Guide V2 (E16-proofed)

Odybld

Question

5 minutes ago, Haruhiko88 said:

Do you need this key item for something? If it's a yes then I will have a problem because I probably haven't answered "No" to all of Blake's demands.

Shiny Charm increases your chance of finding shinies, but it's not a mandatory item to proceed with the game, so, let's say: No, you don't "need" this item for something.

1 hour ago, HUEnd said:

Shiny Charm increases your chance of finding shinies, but it's not a mandatory item to proceed with the game, so, let's say: No, you don't "need" this item for something.

Thanks for letting me know! :) 

out of all obtainable tms it looks like i am missing the sky drop tm. it says there water treatment center but i cant find where.there i only found rock tomb and sandstorm.can somebody tell me exactly where can i find it?

4 minutes ago, Bessi said:

out of all obtainable tms it looks like i am missing the sky drop tm. it says there water treatment center but i cant find where.there i only found rock tomb and sandstorm.can somebody tell me exactly where can i find it?

accessible from last room where you battle taka or go to 7th street where you can heal your pokemon - you'll find a ladder there

10 hours ago, Ty62o said:

I'm trying to get a focus sash but when it say  "hidden in a rock at the right in the ledge rows under the Grand Stairway" I dont understand. Can anybody help with with this?

there are screenshots under held item sections

2 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

It's in the second post. You get it in the Peridot Ward by giving the ID Tag to Simon.

Pfft.. lol

Here i was thinking i discovered something new ))

How naive...

Well good to know there's a second post

Cheers!  )

7 hours ago, Vlado Vladimir said:

Any way I can get Knock Off/Giga Drain/Iron Head? seems like I have on of those bugged files since the guy from 7th street is not selling me moves. If someone can help it would be really apreciated.

Other than trading to someone who has access to those moves, then you don't have any other option til the next EP.

20 minutes ago, Greninja said:

Other than trading to someone who has access to those moves, then you don't have any other option til the next EP.

Man :/

I know this might be a lot to ask but do you think you'd be able to help me out with this one if you got access to that move tutor? I'd be giving you the pokemons I would like to teach the moves as well as the Shards that it would cost.

I can give some pokemons as a reward c: since I'd be taking some of your time.

5 hours ago, Vlado Vladimir said:

I know this might be a lot to ask but do you think you'd be able to help me out with this one if you got access to that move tutor? I'd be giving you the pokemons I would like to teach the moves as well as the Shards that it would cost.

If I have time then yes, I can help you with it.

5 hours ago, Vlado Vladimir said:

I can give some pokemons as a reward c: since I'd be taking some of your time.

No need, I'm just glad to help.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Vlado Vladimir said:

That is great man! I really appreicate it. Or course we'd do it whenever you have time to do it so feel free to pm me which days(s) are the more likely that you will be able to do it.

i think he is available one/two hours before the time i postd this

so i'm currently on my third playthrough and this time i'd like to use cyndaquil as a team member. I never used in my previous two playthroughs because of charizard and infernape.

I already picked snivy as my starter which leaves me no choice but to buy the one in 7th street.

But as we all know it costs 7 red shards.

My question is does anyone where i can find hidden red shards ?

I do know that you can obtain them through mining but i don't know if there are 7 mining rocks before i get to 7th street.

Any help is appreciated.