Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

In-game Item Guide V2 (E16-proofed)

Odybld

Question

The Assault Vest isn't even properly coded yet. Luna has the most bizarre thing ever, an AV Tyranitar without Sand Stream and with Dragon Dance. The Vest gives the special defense boost but won't stop it from using DD. Just give it Sand Stream and another item and call it a day Ame.

Edited by Odybld

Life Orb

Celestine Mountain B2F after using the Strength glitch to go upwards (entrance from North Aventurine Woods after clearing all logs and webs OR by going down the Waterfall at the right in Celestine F1 and again down the Waterfall in B1F, then using the Strength glitch)

What are those glitches i'm reading everywhere? Need them to access some places?

The Assault Vest isn't even properly coded yet. Luna has the most bizarre thing ever, an AV Tyranitar without Sand Stream and with Dragon Dance. The Vest gives the special defense boost but won't stop it from using DD. Just give it Sand Stream and another item and call it a day Ame.

Or, perhaps, Ame was being a legit troll and specifically broke that Tyranitar for wreckingball purposes. ;-; I didn't even realize.

What are those glitches i'm reading everywhere? Need them to access some places?

I second this question in terms of: WHAT THE HECK IS THE GLITCH? E_E but ye, using strength in the mountains normally gives you access to originally blocked off places, but I didn't know that was a glitch lel

Edited by Lynxiechan
  • Upvote 1

You can find all about the Strength glitch here. It's used to open the strength-boulder-in-the-middle-of-an-ice-crossroad. These are two-point blockades. Normally you need to push the boulder from one side and then enter the path from the other, but in many cases you can't access one of the two sides because we're lacking Waterfall in E14 Rock Climb in E15. Follow the instructions from that topic to bypass that and enter from one side.

What you get? Figures. Corey's Skuntank after Samson (as opposed to after Terra), a Life Orb (which was made a visible object in E15), the Deep Sea Scale (available on the wild anyway)... that's about it. Edit: and the superspammable move, Fling.

Edited by Odybld
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for explanation, going into exploration :D

Skuntank also <3

I'll like that <3

Adding a focus sash to the guide, Bysbixion wasteland's cave (A pic)

http://i.imgur.com/DmkAuwd.png

And a pic for the moonstone

http://i.imgur.com/1LNcUJJ.png

Also, there is two rock smash tm it seems, one from the karate man, one from bysbyxion o:

The second Rock Smash in the Wasteland SHOULD be Secret Power. It was Secret Power in the Community Release. To get it, you have to go in a backup save where you haven't picked it as Rock Smash and open it with the Community Release version. Check the TM section, Aya-Samson, I have the link there.

And I already have the second Sash, thanks though and keep on looking around :) Sorry I was so late replying about the Strength glitch.

• Upvote 1

No problem for strenght reply, that's nice you even answered :)

Well, secret power is lost then, i did take the rock smash, and resetted the Elekid after, so i wont take a backup :) Thanks for precising though ^^

I have an info for the shiny charm. People are like "I said no for blake and still dont have shiny charm" , I had the same issue but...

http://prntscr.com/8rxvd7

It appears that i did something triggering the event, regarding on my last actions, i think it's the bridge that was destroyed, i repaired it some minutes ago, and then i dropped in her house by looking for Elekid. Aster was there, talking to the father about Eclipse, and i could go in her room =)

Because I'm not gonna note all the hidden items in the game. Especially for something where an amount of two is insignificant. And especially if there's a better way to farm them. Having two Dusk Balls doesn't make any difference whatsoever. Get a pickup army and grab all the Dusk Balls you want.

Where is the Rock Smash TM? I can't find it anywhere, and I need it to progress!

You see the hole Meteor made kaboom near to Lapis ward? When you teamed up with Victoria? That's here. Where you have multiple paths, choose the path in the extreme left. ^^

I LOVE these items, scratched them from the OP to make the held items section... remotely navigatable and userfriendly. Also the type boosters (baring the Silk Scarf) are pretty much the same with the type plates, which take up one slot instead of 17 (the gen2 items have cool names and I will always love them, the plates offer x-type Judgmenet if you use Nature Power in the Holy Field)

If you look at the second post, where I have dumped the full (also shitty) Held Items section you will see that Never Melt Ice can be found in the cave outside Shade's gym, if you go through it and enter the subcave with Smoochum and Beartic). Also as a hidden item in Ametrine when you get to use Waterfall. Also held by wild Snover I think.

TLDR Citrine mountain, entrance from Shade's, in the subcave at the southernmost point.

• Upvote 1