Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

In-game Item Guide V2 (E16-proofed)

Odybld

Question

I've added the Berries and the PokeBalls sections and fixed other minor stuff here and there. The guide is now just about E15-updated untill Radomous. I'll advance my item-checking guide to complete the whole E15, eventually, and keep on fixing and improving stuff here and there.

Under the Evolution Items section. If it's confusing, I'll put them under the Held Items too. Also gotta improve the format and make a guidemap :P

Whoops, hehe. I thought they'd be under Held Items, so I just tunnel vision'd there. Thanks for the prompt answer!

Quick claws are actually held by wild Sandshrew and Sandslash and Meowth as well. That said, you can get the sticker needed, and the Quick Claw is the least reliable tactic to beat that thing. If you want a Focus Sash, they're under the Held Items section.

I have to do the "held by wild mons" section sometime soon. Oh god.

Well, I can at least offer the location a hidden Ability Capsule in Route 2 (couldn't see it in the list in the first post, at least). Yeah it's after you can get them from vendors but... freebie.

Found near the rocks in the top-left of the route, on the ledge behind the Crustle cave. The ledge is reached by jumping from where the player character is standing in the screenshot.

KBc2qvl.png

• Upvote 1

By the time most of you will be able to access the site again, I'll be far away from home. I'm going on a trip from at least some weeks, have fun untill then. I have checked, facelifted and E-15-proofed the whole guide. Some new minor sections need to be done, some descriptions to be quality-controled and some screenshots perhaps need to be added, and also a lot of PokeDollar signs. A lot of them. Untill then, you have a powerfull tool to help you in the game, so don't be shy and use the heck out of it.

Also rep me, give me rupees, beers, good OU teams and much much love, because having to check and reformat and play the whole game in E15 from the scratch has left a little worn-out :P See you in some weeks, people, so long untill then!

Back on the surface baby!!! Now while it has your attention, would anyone mind taking a look through the guide and comment on stuff not looking good, bad descriptions, confusing stuff, screenshots needed, lacks and possible additions etc etc? Pretty please with sugar on top?

In the second post, you were questioning wether you can mine Pixie Plates.

I have gotten 2 Pixie Plates from mining glowing rocks, so I can confirm that they appear there, too.

I can't link to a screenshot of me mining it because I got them last week before reading this, but here is a pic of them in my inventory.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/4ic1zs.jpg

Eeeem i saw you dont have here Flash TM so i could say where it is :D

Under the Railnet there is that Iron Pole where u can get Aron soo behind that pole there are two stone like next to each other between them is Breakable wall and in there is Flash TM

In the second post, you were questioning wether you can mine Pixie Plates.

I have gotten 2 Pixie Plates from mining glowing rocks, so I can confirm that they appear there, too.

I can't link to a screenshot of me mining it because I got them last week before reading this, but here is a pic of them in my inventory.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/4ic1zs.jpg

Nice catch, thanks! ...yeah, I haven't updated that second post list at all. Although I had found out about the Pixie Plate before making the new held items list which is in the first post. Someone had posted a topic like "show me your awesome save file", where people posted their saves at the end of E15, and I snuck in and checked these files until I found one with a Pixie Plate. Still, nice catch, you couldn't know that I had checked afterwards. "All type Plates" in the OP Held Items section is literally "all type Plates"

Eeeem i saw you dont have here Flash TM so i could say where it is :D

Under the Railnet there is that Iron Pole where u can get Aron soo behind that pole there are two stone like next to each other between them is Breakable wall and in there is Flash TM

That's right, but Flash is already there. 4th entry in the Aya-Samson part of the TM list. Still, thanks, your good intention counts.

Hey, I'm having some trouble finding the prism scale. I'm trying to follow the celestine cascade side instructions, but 'the stairs' is fairly non specific; could someone give me a hand?

Thanks guys

Nevermind- I found it, but it might be a good idea to give that a better description; and more importantly, specify which celestine cascade-side entrance you mean... I spent ages searching the side you surf into before remembering there was another one :facepalm:

Thanks anyways

Nevermind- I found it, but it might be a good idea to give that a better description; and more importantly, specify which celestine cascade-side entrance you mean... I spent ages searching the side you surf into before remembering there was another one :facepalm:

Thanks anyways

I have two entrance routes listed, albeit badly :P

Citrine Mountain 2F, enter Citrine F1 from the entrance at the far left side of the Celestine Cascade area and go all the way up to the stairs to F2 OR enter Celestine F1 from the Cascade and then go all the way to the left and climb the stairs to F2, THEN surf, climb the first small Waterfall and it's at the landing spot at its left (also is the visible but unreachable item you see from the side accross Shade's gym)

Better? Do you want to try and change it a bit to make more sense?

Thanks though, you are the first saying anything about these goddamn descriptions in the mountains. They need some reviewing at the least. H.P. Liddellcraft: the Mountains of Madness

It's a toughie- has to be concise yet precise.

My main issue was the difference between the Celestine Cascade entrance and the one on the far left of the celestine cascade. I think a good differentiator would be 'Enter Citrine F1 from the cave entrance' and 'OR enter Celestine F1 by surfing to the left of Titania's house'

Not sure if mine made it clearer or longer but hey.

Thanks for the help!