Things i think should happen in reborn (no gameplay changes just half story related kinda) plz ame senpai notice this forum

Valyrym

At The End of reborn after the grand shabang with meteor and arceus you should have the entire group with the main character

Anna

Noel

Charlotte

Cain

Victoria

Shelly

And Whatnot

and at the end of the game you can pick your Waifu

but seriously i love charlotte and if ame makes it possible for at the end of the game for the main character (player) to have a nice kiss with characters of choice (minus heather and shelly and anna and noel for age reasons) though i understand why it probs wont happen because that would lead to multiple story endings and be confusingish in post-game and it takes time

IF YOU DO DESIDE TO DO THIS DONT MAKE EVEYONE STRAIGHT I CHOSE THE FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER
AND I STILL WANT CHARLOTTE

if you have any critisims please feel free to tell me

Edited by The Anti-Fern

There's also the possibility of wanting to relationize a male character, which means Ame will probably need to include a HOST of characters, so that Husbandos can be chosen just as easily as Waifus. So while I'd love to see some post game celebration and want so badly to give Shelly/Charlotte/Amaria a hug, we're probably not going to necessarily get customized endings (PLEASE CORRECT ME AME-SEMPAI THIS WOULD STILL BE REALLY AWESOME).

It is, however, entirely possible that we can take a character of our choice out to a falling star show or something for a fun night out, romance possible based on the player's imaginations and some interesting dialogue options depending on the character. I think that would be quite doable (and quite fun) without being a heck of a lot more work (some dialogue and sprite stuff). But this is all still WAY in the future, for when Ep16 Ep17 Ep18 EpWhatever comes out.

I would like to offer my support to this as well. Reborn has some incredibly well-written characters, and I've found myself growing increasingly attached to one of them in particular the more I play. While I can easily see a complete branching story at the end depending on who you pick being far too difficult for Ame and the others to handle, I would love something like what Autumn suggested, an event with just the player character and the selected NPC, dialogue changing to match the character, and it being open ended so the player can imagine it being romantic or just friendly as they so desire. I've honestly come to really like some of these characters, and I'd like to be able to have some impact on at least one of their lives at the end instead of being limited to the 'you saved us all' type of impact, which while awesome, is typically not all that personal. So yes, my vote is definitely in the positive direction on something like this showing up way down the road, when Reborn reaches its grand finale.

Well wut do u mean by get a kiss?

are ppl gonna have to animate this or r we going talking distance with *kisses you*

Two things

1< the player character makes the first move *(please)

2 if what has happend in reborn so far is somnething to base it off probs at a distance with text

BUT IF AME-SENPAI WANT TO TAKE A BIT OF EXTRA TIME TO MAKE A CUTSCENE I WOULD LOVE HER FOREVER AND FORGIVE HER FOR EVEYTHING SHE HAS EVER DONE INCLUDING REMOVING GASTLY AND FLO-BOT

BTW now that we are talking about the end of reborn what is Ame

gunna do next

An entirely new project

or will she retire

Reborn 2?\

maybe she can reuse assets and make a new version of reborn tell the story of reborn through

Lins Point of veiw

Pokemon Reborn Emblem

Sure Why Not

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Ignoring the rest of your post for now, I'm just going to say:

BTW now that we are talking about the end of reborn what is Ame

gunna do next

An entirely new project

or will she retire

Reborn 2?\

maybe she can reuse assets and make a new version of reborn tell the story of reborn through

Lins Point of veiw

No, Ame already has a project when Reborn ends. It's called "Starlight Divide", and it has no relation with pokémon whatsoever.

While she has not talked much about Starlight yet, I do know that it is something she'd been planning for a while already.

But yeah, no Reborn 2 or anything.

Twin Judge of Gemini, on 06 Jul 2015 - 9:23 PM, said:

if Ame done this, final episode will take like 10 years to finish :v

all in all, I'm more hoping for something akin of Battle Frontier/Battle Subway at the end of the game

There will probs be post-game sub story

but if its just the same event with differant character no special cutscene and differant dialouge for it like the meteor shower as autunmeverlast said

Ignoring the rest of your post for now, I'm just going to say:

No, Ame already has a project when Reborn ends. It's called "Starlight Divide", and it has no relation with pokémon whatsoever.

While she has not talked much about Starlight yet, I do know that it is something she'd been planning for a while already.

But yeah, no Reborn 2 or anything.

Just 3 questions

1 Is it going to be a RPG if so i want it so bad because the reborn team are like some of the best RPG makers ever(looked at the page and answered my own question YAY im a FE fan so ill hopefully be at home according to ame)

2 When this new games happens will this website be changed or will a new one be made(again answered my own question and yes this will also be the starlight divide sight)

3 you may not know this or not but if AME sees this

will you ever touch pokemon again or is reborn your first and last pokemon game?(for curiositys sake)

Edited by The Anti-Fern

It will be 2029 once all the animations and possibilities are fully complete for something like that to happen.

After Reborn is finished, i would love to see the story animated. I'm pretty sure there's some copyright legal issues in there, but that would be amazing.

It will be 2029 once all the animations and possibilities are fully complete for something like that to happen.

After Reborn is finished, i would love to see the story animated. I'm pretty sure there's some copyright legal issues in there, but that would be amazing.

Im not talking custom cutscenes im just talk 1 event with differant text for each character with like 10-12 choices like for a good write maybe a weeks work maybe

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Im not talking custom cutscenes im just talk 1 event with differant text for each character with like 10-12 choices like for a good write maybe a weeks work maybe

Speaking as a programmer, it'll likely take more than a week, there're a lot of things that can go wrong with something like that, with multiple possible scenes because of the multiple people to choose. It won't take a month, but depending on how the code works (and I can't say I know much at all about the code behind the game, haven't looked) it could definitely take more than a week from start to completely finished. However, I still hold that it'd be absolutely incredible to have something like this, and would love to see it, so long as it doesn't compromise something more important being done.

Speaking as a programmer, it'll likely take more than a week, there're a lot of things that can go wrong with something like that, with multiple possible scenes because of the multiple people to choose. It won't take a month, but depending on how the code works (and I can't say I know much at all about the code behind the game, haven't looked) it could definitely take more than a week from start to completely finished. However, I still hold that it'd be absolutely incredible to have something like this, and would love to see it, so long as it doesn't compromise something more important being done.

Yea if it comprimises something more important dont bother

and i know stuff like this takes time but if its possible im willing to bet many of reborns player would be willing to wait a extra 1-3 weeks

At The End of reborn after the grand shabang with meteor and arceus you should have the entire group with the main character

and at the end of the game you can pick your Waifu

but seriously i love charlotte and if ame makes it possible for at the end of the game for the main character (player) to have a nice kiss with characters of choice (minus heather and shelly and anna and noel for age reasons) though i understand why it probs wont happen because that would lead to multiple story endings and be confusingish in post-game and it takes time

Ame has mentioned an interest in a similar idea for post-game events where you can get to know the character of your choice on a more personal level. Not sure how it'll happen but I imagine it'd be akin to a date with your favorite leader. Don't hold me to that though.

IF YOU DO DESIDE TO DO THIS DONT MAKE EVEYONE STRAIGHT I CHOSE THE FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER

AND I STILL WANT CHARLOTTE

Ame wouldn't make everyone straight, knowing her. You'll probably be able to get closer to a lot of the female cast.

This thread might interest you.
I think there's an older thread like this, but I don't know if I'm willing to scour the archives for it.

Anyway, I think the main thing that would dissuade Ame from doing this is the very real possibility that the actual Reborn League members would find it unsettling if players shipped themselves with their characters.

• Developers

I think this idea would actually be pretty awesome for a small sequence whenever the game finishes (assuming the mains aren't all killed off GoT style). The eventing wouldn't take forever, I can see the problems (Reborn isn't a rom, like at all) but it might be interesting.

It would be an interesting feature but it'll probably won't happen because:

1) Like Foamy said it would be kinda awkward because they're real people.

2) Maybe i'm missing something but so far no character except Cain (and he was probably joking) demonstrated "affection" towards the player, some of them are friendly sure but nothing more. You can't have that type of scene if the other party doesn't like you.

This thread might interest you.

I think there's an older thread like this, but I don't know if I'm willing to scour the archives for it.

Anyway, I think the main thing that would dissuade Ame from doing this is the very real possibility that the actual Reborn League members would find it unsettling if players shipped themselves with their characters.

Uhh Crap

forgot that the reborn league is a thing and not just ingame

uhhhhh well that woulkd be awkward

but plz senpai

• Administrators

3 you may not know this or not but if AME sees this

will you ever touch pokemon again or is reborn your first and last pokemon game?(for curiositys sake)

I'm not planning to work on anything under license again after Reborn (i.e original stuff only). I eventually need to support myself, and this doesn't pay (unless I managed to find a loophole and do something through Patreon or whatever). Also, I've sort of put everything I have for Pokemon into this singular project anyway.

Ame wouldn't make everyone straight, knowing her. You'll probably be able to get closer to a lot of the female cast.

I pitched a huge fit when all of the Awakening relationships were hetero. Believe me, I'm not nearly about to commit the same sin.

In fact, one thing I think about fairly regularly for any character is what sort of people they'd be romantically comfortable with. Some random thoughts regarding how I would apply this with a few Reborn characters to a system as described above: (I'll use the word 'date' very loosely here)

• Cain makes it clear through the story that regardless of gender he's into the player. He would probably be easy to date as any gender.
  • Charlotte's not the type to let others take control, so she might feel weird about being in a typical relationship. It would be easier to date her as a girl, but a boy might be able to if they made the right choices.
  • I imagine Arclight is primarily straight, but in a very rare instance might date another boy. And he'd probably feel really weird about it. So, it would be easy to date him as a girl, but there might be a very specific condition to fulfill to do so playing a boy.
  • Fern's so wrapped up in his ego he'd probably sooner be caught dead than with anyone not a girl.
  • After all the drama, Titania would likely be ace/aromantic... at least exactly 99% of the time.
  • Cal's a closet case (fun fact) and would probably never date a girl. It'd be probably be easiest to date him as a nonbinary character, though definitely possible as a boy.

And so on and so forth.

I pitched a huge fit when all of the Awakening relationships were hetero. Believe me, I'm not nearly about to commit the same sin.

In fact, one thing I think about fairly regularly for any character is what sort of people they'd be romantically comfortable with. Some random thoughts regarding how I would apply this with a few Reborn characters to a system as described above: (I'll use the word 'date' very loosely here)

• Cain makes it clear through the story that regardless of gender he's into the player. He would probably be easy to date as any gender.
  • Charlotte's not the type to let others take control, so she might feel weird about being in a typical relationship. It would be easier to date her as a girl, but a boy might be able to if they made the right choices.
  • I imagine Arclight is primarily straight, but in a very rare instance might date another boy. And he'd probably feel really weird about it. So, it would be easy to date him as a girl, but there might be a very specific condition to fulfill to do so playing a boy.
  • Fern's so wrapped up in his ego he'd probably sooner be caught dead than with anyone not a girl.
  • After all the drama, Titania would likely be ace/aromantic... at least exactly 99% of the time.
  • Cal's a closet case (fun fact) and would probably never date a girl. It'd be probably be easiest to date him as a nonbinary character, though definitely possible as a boy.

And so on and so forth.

But you have no official comment regarding the implementation of such a system?

While I won't expose my actual opinion on this, I'll say that even if there are plans for anything of that sort, it's preferable that we don't commit to any statements we might have to draw back on later.

(I.E. "We'll add the system!" and then it doesn't get added, or "We won't add the system!" and then it gets added.)

I'm not planning to work on anything under license again after Reborn (i.e original stuff only). I eventually need to support myself, and this doesn't pay (unless I managed to find a loophole and do something through Patreon or whatever). Also, I've sort of put everything I have for Pokemon into this singular project anyway.

And so on and so forth.

RIP victoria, u didnt even no-

[insert jokes on how Cal is flamin'-]

I won't deny that I was surprised when you didn't say 'caught dead than with anyone not fern' 10/10 would rt

Edited by Kaiser the great

Date Fern? Ok even if (and it's a BIG if) someone would like to do it when will you have the time? Between the insults he launches at you? Or you mean post game? In that case: Fern confirmed to survive people! Now i'm sad...well i'm sure there will be a mod where you can kill him.

i hope that we will able to date characters post-game

i want T3RR4 to be my waifu

Please do it ame

Date Fern? Ok even if (and it's a BIG if) someone would like to do it when will you have the time? Between the insults he launches at you? Or you mean post game? In that case: Fern confirmed to survive people! Now i'm sad...well i'm sure there will be a mod where you can kill him.

im pretty sure at some point of time someone will make a mod that let us kill the grass hole ( please do it)