Strategy against Blake

biboo195

So what was your strategy against Blake on Ametrine Mountain ? I beat him with only 4 pokes, no potions needed. It went like this :

_ Fight : Lead with Meowstic (Light Clay) and Mamoswine.(N/A). My team was : Meowstic, Mamoswine, Gardevoir, Blaziken, Breloom, Ampharos (strikethrough = wasn't needed in the fight)

_ Turn 1 : Meowstic used Light Screen, Mamoswine used Mist

_ Turn 2 : Meowstic used Sunny Day, Mamoswine used Earthquake -> Meowstic+ Jynx went down -> Blaziken+Weavile went in

_ Turn 3 : Blaziken used Flare Blitz, Mamoswine used Icicle Crash -> Rotom went down, Weavile was down to half HP -> Vanilluxe went in

_ Turn 4 : Blaziken used Flare Blitz, Mamoswine used Icicle Crash -> Weavile+Vanilluxe went down -> Froslass+Walrein went in

_ Turn 5 : Blaziken used Flare Blitz, Mamoswine used Mist -> Froslass+Blaziken went down -> Breloom went in

_ Turn 6 : Breloom used Bullet Seed -> Walrein went down -> GG

Red = Blake's poke

Edited by biboo195

I don't remember exactly how the entire battle transpired, but near the end of it, I was left with only GOD KILLER the Blissey against his Walrein, Rotom-F, and Froslass.
I took two field-boosted Blizzards, took around 30% from both, and got frozen.

Next turn, two more Blizzards, I thaw and set up Light Screen.

After that, I take two more Blizzards and Soft-Boiled my health back.

Two more Blizzards, Soft-Boiled again.
Two more Blizzards, Toxic.
Two more Blizzards, Toxic again.

Long story short, I eventually Toxic-stall three entire Pokémon with my solo Blissey while taking negligible amounts of damage from two STAB, field-boosted Blizzards every turn.

(This Blissey is super invested in Special Defense. Calm nature, max HP and Sp. Def EVs, and Light Screen while holding Light Clay. The reason why it's named "GOD KILLER" is because it was originally intended to single-handedly Toxic-stall El's Arceus - and boy did it ever.)

The reason why it's named "GOD KILLER" is because it was originally intended to single-handedly Toxic-stall El's Arceus - and boy did it ever.)

Damn, that must've been good.

Damn, that must've been good.

Oh man, it was great.

I took 60% from Focus Blast, set up Light Screen.

Took another 30% from Focus Blast, use Soft-Boiled.

Took 30% from Focus Blast again, use Toxic.

El uses Full Heal, I land another Toxic.

Once all the Full Heals have been exhausted, I set up the Light Screen again and continue to Soft-Boiled until Arceus faints from the poison.

Oh man, it was great.

Once all the Full Heals have been exhausted, I set up the Light Screen again and continue to Soft-Boiled until Arceus faints from the poison.

H-How did u get Toxic?????

I don't remember exactly how the entire battle transpired, but near the end of it, I was left with only GOD KILLER the Blissey against his Walrein, Rotom-F, and Froslass.

I took two field-boosted Blizzards, took around 30% from both, and got frozen.

Next turn, two more Blizzards, I thaw and set up Light Screen.

After that, I take two more Blizzards and Soft-Boiled my health back.

Two more Blizzards, Soft-Boiled again.

Two more Blizzards, Toxic.

Two more Blizzards, Toxic again.

Long story short, I eventually Toxic-stall three entire Pokémon with my solo Blissey while taking negligible amounts of damage from two STAB, field-boosted Blizzards every turn.

(This Blissey is super invested in Special Defense. Calm nature, max HP and Sp. Def EVs, and Light Screen while holding Light Clay. The reason why it's named "GOD KILLER" is because it was originally intended to single-handedly Toxic-stall El's Arceus - and boy did it ever.)

Oh man, it was great.

sick moves bro, and that's an amazing strategy

I don't recall exactly how my battle with Blake went, But Cal was no help and Lanturn tanked everything. Lanturn was a boss in that fight.

My Lanturn actually won against Walrein in the 1v1.

Based Lanturn OP

Actually, battling Blake in Ametrine Peak isn't a spoiler since it's not a new content from E15.

We need to make that more clear, next time. People are/were putting spoilers tags on places that it isn't necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

For my Poison run, I pretty much had my Nidoqueen use helping hand to have my faster Pokemon like Crobat and Gengar one shot all of his threats to my team like Weavile, Jynx and Walrein. After that I changed the Terrain with Grassy Terrain Vileplume+Sludge Wave and set rain dance with Crobat. I don't know how many other people would've been able to face Blake on a raining corrosive field haha

With my Fighting-types, I targeted Jynx first because it was the only threat to my team. Lure with Toxicroak, switch to Scrafty, Heracross knocks out Jynx. After that, he fell victim to Drain Punches, High Jump Kicks and Close Combats.