Lin's death

BBD

as all you who already pass Shade know what gonna happen to Lin but in e.15 Shade come back and said...I cant remember all of it but all I can remember is 2 live and 2 die

Corey and Kiki is confirm dead,Amaria is alive from the suicide scene and Lin is still a mystery so what do you think gonna happen to her,from the scene show us that she got bomb to pieces but 2 live so what do you think gonna happen to Lin

I guess maybe she has a Zoroark to do an illution to fake her death or she has twin or maybe clone but I donno

what do you think gonna happen to Lin?

Edited by BBD

Everything about Lin is still a bit fuzzy, even at this length of the game, so it's really hard to speculate. :V

But, based on what the screens showed and what Shade said,

Lin's not going to die. Though, that event that was shown in the background might mean that she might die, but not in the way we're expecting her to.

It could be body doubles, or it might be her past self, or it might actually be Fern wearing a Lin costume to die, etc etc.

The only thing I really have in mind is the theory where the girl that Adrienn saw in the Citae is actually a young version of Lin trapped in the past.

Possibly, the Lin in the present might "die", but the past Lin's still alive and does some hullaballoo and becomes the present Lin.

This is all just random sayings in a few seconds though, so who knows?

Hopefully I won't have to change this, but this is presumbly the new/old lin: http://prntscr.com/7kdwrh

I'm assuming that this mugshot is for this charater^ http://prntscr.com/7ke3gm

Young Lin mug silo http://prntscr.com/7ke3ze

Young Lin does have a fully sprited mug, just can't find it... I've seen it some where, I remember that she looks like a Hex Maniac (eyes wise) and is holding a rose with particles floating around her hair.

Edited by Jamaka2001

As shia said, we don't really have information about Lin except speculation and the screen in the gym. But I don't believe she'll die... In my opinion, the screen we saw works the same way as Amaria's: We thought she was going to die, but it was something completely different.

I stated this theory before in a separate thread once but that seems to have eluded me as to which it was but the general idea was that Lin may do something to anger Arceus into using some sort of Judgement attack on her or she will burst into light due to some sort of transformation, Corey died before we saw the 'future' scenes suggesting we are still due a death from the scenes.

We know that she wants to become even more powerful and for that purpose she can use some kind of Pokemon (perhaps a PULSE?) maybe she'll attach herself to it to "absorb" power and (as usual in these cases) something goes wrong and her "body" explodes leaving her "spirit" inside the Pokemon (or machine) that way she will technically be "alive".

Since the Title of the game is Pokemon Reborn, I think that somehow, Lin is going to be destroyed by Arceus but her spirit will become Reborn in a more powerful entity, somehow.

So, my guesses are...

1: She revives Arceus, and after Arceus realizes we are the ones who are pure of heart, Arceus will banish her to the shadow realm

2: The usual team betrayal and Solaris or El kill her to have the power for themselves (I hope Fern does it)

3: She might kill herself once we stop her evil doings and she realizes everything she has done and falls off some mountain (I hope she's not that stupid)

4: Plots her revenge by going back to the Elite 4 (hmmm)

5: For once in his life, Shade is wrong and she blows up only 8.5 inches from where she was supposed to blow up

6: Maybe she will turn a new leaf and turn herself in to the Reborn police!

That's because Corey isn't dead.

Finally someone that has the same thought with me! I'm a bit hesitant cause Shade came and took the body and there was no proof that was really Corey. Although Shelly did recognize him, I still can't believe that he is trully dead!

I guess maybe she has a Zoroark to do an illution to fake her death or she has twin or maybe clone but I donno

Lin was a Dragon-type leader in the Reborn League, so this is doubtful.

Well then, if you hypothesize that, then how did he survive that fall according to you? Remember, you were technically watching him fall, and eventually make contact with the pavement...
I rather think this tale isn't going to end in a happy way...

Edited by laggless01

We saw him making his pokemon flee (so no flying Crobat to save him) then jumping, we saw a dead body under the bridge, Shelly, Aster and Eclipse said it was Corey, our character saw the body too and even if the MC can't speak something would have happened if the dead body he saw was not Corey's. Corey is dead, no doubt on this

Edited by Imperial