• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing episode 9, made an account like 2 days ago

Well...I started playing Reborn at June 2013 (I think it was the ninth or tenth episode) but I made an account at 20 August 2014..so it means I'm in the episode XII-Demarcation. :)

I guess I'm a 15th gen resident of reborn

I just realised I hadn't done this. I came in Episode 14.

Started playing during Episode 7, however, i didn't start posting until Episode 10 but I still posted very little My activity increased around Episode 14.

Wow. Two years...

I made an account probably around episode 11 though I haven't really been active until june of this year when I made my welcome thread

I started lurking at Ep11.

I made an account at Ep13 and promptly forgot it existed.

I finally started using said account during Ep15(in July)

So... yeah. I'm a bit later to the party than I originally thought. Oh well.

Wow has it really been that long, I came in at the very end of episode 7, damn this brings me back.

Whoa, new posts.

Everyone has been edited in. Thanks for participating!

Flux, I feel this'd fit better in the Trainer's Journal, any issues with moving it there?

Nope, I wouldn't mind. I forget if it was originally there or in Reborn City before it got moved, but Trainer's Journal sounds good to me.

This thread makes me feel old. And I'm not, at all >_>

We can be old in context. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found Reborn during Episode 14.

I first played Reborn around Episode 9, I want to say. Not entirely sure, because it might have been Episode 10. But I made my forum account during Episode 14, which I am sure of.

I started playing when episode 11 was out, then I made an account here a couple of days before episode 13 came out.

15th episode resident here~

came to reborn before the game was announced, made a forum acc during ep 3 for league challenging purposes

Everyone has been updated into the list. Thanks!

Does before ep 1 count? >><<

I made a separate section just for you~

I'm somewhat surprised I didn't think of that when I made this thread, but it's there now. Now I'll just have to double-check all the Episode 1 people to make sure they don't belong there too...

• 5 months later...

Looking back through everything, I saw it a bit of Reborn during the late E14 era. Still, E15 plays, E15 account, so E15 resident.

Whelp, defibrillator on the Eras tread, I guess :P

Edited by Cobalt996

Looking back through everything, I saw it a bit of Reborn during the late E14 era. Still, E15 plays, E15 account, so E15 resident.

Whelp, defibrillator on the Eras tread, I guess :P

The beginning of time here B)

Pre-Game era, Dec 2010 on the server and joined the forums February 2011

Hm... I started playing (and made an account) during Ep 14, but I only became a truly active member of the forum last month. What do?

I think it says this in my original post somewhere, but I go by account date just for simplicity's sake and consistency. Think of it as a way to document officially joining the community, as forum accounts are the only ones with a join date.

All of the above have been added. I didn't expect to see this thread revived, but I'm more than happy to continue running it as long as people want to be added to the list.

This is rather difficult to explain. I started following Reborn from ep. 7. I started playing it myself from ep. 11 or 12, can't remember. I made a profile here last March, so that'd be ep. 14 I suppose. And I must've been lurking here for much longer than the time I have been active, probably from ep.12 onwards.

What bracket do I fall into? There should be a category for people who have lurked here for years but did not surface for a long time.