E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

Ummm so I just thought about this, but if Lin is going to be the champion... How would this work for postgame? If she is the champion and rules Team Meteor from that spot, well then how will that work after she EXPLODES. Are there going to be two different champions? One for maingame and one for postgame? How would this all work?

Most likely it'll pull a BW and let us fight the real champion of Reborn after the tyrant Lin is taken out of power. the real champ Anna confirmed

Maybe we'd be the champion. And the postgame's all about us battling some trainers aspiring to become the champion? I just randomly thought of that in a few seconds, so probably not.

I doubt it, since that really wouldn't accomplish anything for post-game plot-wise other than introduce even more NEW characters.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Post-game's the x-league. Search for old Ame interviews or ask someone who was around and challenged them in the x-league, but as far as I know, we'll battle them all of the old league leaders again at lvl100, and they're gonna have legendaries. It's gonna hurt a bit.

Well of course X-League will be back but what will happen to our champ, or El, or Bennett? The only way I could see El staying there is if he comes to our side and sees why he was wrong, otherwise I feel like he would be removed. Bennett is a bit iffy. Maybe El gets removed, Bennett takes his place and Laura returns? idk. This will probably be better explained ingame tbh >>

Post-game's the x-league. Search for old Ame interviews or ask someone who was around and challenged them in the x-league, but as far as I know, we'll battle them all of the old league leaders again at lvl100, and they're gonna have legendaries. It's gonna hurt a bit.

In case anyone is wondering, here is one of the interviews! Lot's of interesting info in these~

I beat Solaris on Mt. Pyrous a while back, but I was with Rini for majority of the double battles. Then on the Solaris battle, I was with Julia. Is this the way to the 'good' ending?

(I used this setup to beat Solaris{I only used pokemon from in-game events}1.Focus-Sash;Curse Banette into 2.Leech Seed Serperior, then go into 3.Prankster Reflect Meowstic and after it died, switch between 4.clefable and 5.flygon[He uses eq on clefable, so switch into flygon, and switch right back out to take no damage from the dragon rush]

I beat Solaris on Mt. Pyrous a while back, but I was with Rini for majority of the double battles. Then on the Solaris battle, I was with Julia. Is this the way to the 'good' ending?

(I used this setup to beat Solaris{I only used pokemon from in-game events}1.Focus-Sash;Curse Banette into 2.Leech Seed Serperior, then go into 3.Prankster Reflect Meowstic and after it died, switch between 4.clefable and 5.flygon[He uses eq on clefable, so switch into flygon, and switch right back out to take no damage from the dragon rush]

No one (apart from Ame) is completely sure about that. I always thought you had to lose against Solaris on Pyrous Mountain but I'm guessing I'm wrong as fighting with Julia does give us new information (about Fern and Rini),

I'm thinking that, when we finally got our 18th badge, Rini dies (somehow). That way, we have to fight Fern, now being the gym leader, to get our actual final badge in our last encounter with him...it's purely speculation, but I don't think it's too far-fetched...

(It has to be noted that I'm not familiar with the old league, nor the real-world backstories of the people which the characters (roughly) represent.)

Edited by laggless01

I'm thinking that, when we finally got our 18th badge, Rini dies (somehow). That way, we have to fight Fern, now being the gym leader, to get our actual final badge in our last encounter with him...it's purely speculation, but I don't think it's too far-fetched...(It has to be noted that I'm not familiar with the old league, nor the real-world backstories of the people which the characters (roughly) represent.)

Well, Rini never died in the old Reborn League and Fern would give out the Canopy Badge, which we already have, so we wouldn't have to fight him for it. However, iirc, Rini was the only Leader in Season 1 to retire before her season was up (without, like, dying), which gave Fern her position. I could see Rini retiring, perhaps to improve their relationship.

Hm, I would hope the Mt. Pyrous battle doesnt affect the ending. But I guess I dont mind doing another playthorugh to beat him up there. Back when I did it, it just seemed like a hopeless battle, with no one really able to beat it. Even when a few people were able to, back then it was not like his speech was even changed when you beat him.

Well, Rini never died in the old Reborn League and Fern would give out the Canopy Badge, which we already have, so we wouldn't have to fight him for it. However, iirc, Rini was the only Leader in Season 1 to retire before her season was up (without, like, dying), which gave Fern her position. I could see Rini retiring, perhaps to improve their relationship.

That would invalidate our current Canopy badge, meaning we would have to re-earn it.

I have a good question, for a friend who never downloaded the game before, how do you get the full download? Its like he can't talk to anyone and is stuck inside the places after the rival battle.

I have a good question, for a friend who never downloaded the game before, how do you get the full download? Its like he can't talk to anyone and is stuck inside the places after the rival battle.

Those seem like two different problems.

For the "full download", your friend would have to simply download from one of the mirrors here (Just scroll down).

I know it says episodes 1-15, but that's related to development. It means all the story from episode 1 to episode 15 is there. If the download keeps breaking, it's most likely a problem with the browser/connection your friend has.

As for the stuck/can't talk part, that is more of a save related glitch (Most of the time), In that case, your friend could upload the save file he's using in this topic.

btw, this question doesn't really fit in this topic tbh. Either the official episode 15 topic, or a new topic in the Bug Reporting section would've been better.

How exactly does one reset for ice cream? Does one have to exit the speech box with the option to buy in the first place and then go back in, or just going in and out of where the ice cream types are listed? I'm trying to get M. Pinsir.

How exactly does one reset for ice cream? Does one have to exit the speech box with the option to buy in the first place and then go back in, or just going in and out of where the ice cream types are listed? I'm trying to get M. Pinsir.

If you mean trying to get a Blue Moon Ice Cream, it all really depends on luck. It will randomly appear in your bag when you buy an ice cream.

I had amazing fun with this episode. Good job Ame! I like to play with my favorites, rather than what is strong. I actually had trouble with both Ciel and the Blake-Fern duo, so maybe I should reconsider :P
I have a feeling some stealthy rocks would do very well in a 12v12 double battle!

Some of you mentioned an appearance by Victoria, but I can't remember that. Can somebody tell me where they found her?

Oh, I totally missed that. That's ok, I'm doing a new playthrough, so I'll see it next time. :D

Why did the forest in Obsidia Ward (with pulse tangrowth) get scrapped? I really enjoyed that part of the game.

Edited by Busti

Oh, I totally missed that. That's ok, I'm doing a new playthrough, so I'll see it next time. :D

Why did the forest in Obsidia Ward (with pulse tangrowth) get scrapped? I really enjoyed that part of the game.

I think it had something to do with overgrinding. With all the Meteor Grunts there, along with the Trainers in Onyx School, players kept becoming overleveled for Florinia.

Oh, and there might've been some lag.

I'm pretty sure it was because of lag, by removing it Obsidia Ward became just a bit faster. My only gripe is that the trainers within the forest were scrapped and my Numel couldn't burn the field :P

• Administrators

The alternate park map was removed because

* The "bigger on the inside" factor was way out of proportion

* The level cap before Florinia was pretty tight

* Aside from seeing Rini/Amy trapped, it was a really uninspired area