E15 Community Release

Amethyst

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that E15 is quite interesting with all the new story elements we saw. Short, but effective is all I have to say about it.

I think that all episodes individually are kinda short, especially because we don't need to grind (almost everybody has dozens of trained mons ready), but when the game itself gets finished, it will be known as the longest pokémon fangame ever ;)

• Administrators

I feel like maybe this is a silly question, but just to make sure I have things clear--is it okay to do liveblogs and the like before the public release, or would you rather people waited? I'm guessing that's not a problem, but I wanted to check first.

(... Also, I'm just curious--did your bothering to get rid of the item PC have anything to do with it being possible to 'clone' the Ruby Ring by storing it before meeting Blake? Because that would kind of amuse me.)

That's fine. This doesn't have to stay private, I just don't want to go ham on distribution until the release is more stable.

...and yes, yes it did,

I think I am severely stuck... In the Water Treatment Center, in the room where Taka explains why he cannot refrain from following Meteors orders.... When he changes the waterlevel so you can follow him.... I followed him, tried to fight the following double battle, failed, went back and the water level is up again without an opportunity to change it back in order to go on. Help me please >_< I do not want to start over the entire game because of that..

Edited by NingyouRyou

I think I am severely stuck... In the Water Treatment Center, in the room where Taka explains why he cannot refrain from following Meteors orders.... When he changes the waterlevel so you can follow him.... I followed him, tried to fight the following double battle, failed, went back and the water level is up again without an opportunity to change it back in order to go on. Help me please >_< I do not want to start over the entire game because of that..

I just encountered the same issue. Except I got to that room, then had to go back to the Lapis grid to get the key, but when I went back to the Beryl grid the water was back up. I noticed that this wasn't the only room that does this. Can anyone help solve this? I'm kind of a super compulsive saver, so is there a way I can go back to a previous save file?

I just encountered the same issue. Except I got to that room, then had to go back to the Lapis grid to get the key, but when I went back to the Beryl grid the water was back up. I noticed that this wasn't the only room that does this. Can anyone help solve this? I'm kind of a super compulsive saver, so is there a way I can go back to a previous save file?

Exactly the same... I also saved way too much for this xD If I could get back to a previous save file, that would solve the problem.

I was wondering why the banner changed but the episode hadn't shown up on the front page. As much as I'd like to jump into this episode I've still got a lot to do in Alpha Sapphire. Gotta catch 'em all since it's my first official one. Still I'm already looking forward to when the game is complete so I can start a new file and experience it in it's complete, uninterrupted glory.

Water treatment centre? There is a room with a machine buzzing and an electrode... What shoud I do with that?

Hey welcome to the forums.

K now that that's out of the way, what you need to do is fight the Electrode. You need to kill it with a move like Discharge so that you activate the short circuit field. By doing this the room lights up and you get something from the buzzing machine. Hope this helps.