E15 Community Release

Amethyst

yeah the adventure continues!been a while since i played this,anyone could appoint me the route i should take for the plot to continue?

Check the waterfalls,now you can use Waterfall outside of battle so i think you should check the waterfalls Edited by Tomy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is only for community member huh because I check this topic from another computer and it seem that it can enter this topic.

whatever I saw this in the morning but didn't download it,gone to school but now I'm home!time to play E.15!

Check the waterfalls,now you can use Waterfall outside of battle so i think you should check the waterfalls

i checked a waterfall but it seems i got more lost XD can you say what my next area should be?cause its waterfall i checked seems to be wrong :S

Thank you very much for the new episode!!! It follows ep. 14 in amazingness! hahaha

btw poor gym guy... I hope we see him again someday...

And mods, please check some messages in the previous page that contain quite big spoilers! I'm just happy I had discovered them by myself already, but if I hadn't I'd be quite angry right now :P

Edited by Alaris

How does one pick up the download when Chrome's consistently blocking it? I recall something being said in a thread before, but scrolling between threads made me lose tracks.

Short, but intence episode. Based dev team didn't disappoint.

some stuff about it

- Water Treatment Centre puzzle was great, although I got stuck due to a bug but managed to go around it. It's already been poster in bug reporting dso no worries.

- Titania was a badass slashing cultists with her Aegislash left and right

- damn that Pulse Swalot was hard to take down.

- when meteors said they had knew commander I honestly expected to face brainwashed Amaria.

- also, didn't expect facing CielSeel next. This also counts as first ingame mega evolution, yay.

- Julia and Florinia are BACK! and we have FLY!!1

- double battle with two Meteors, then Fern&Blake combo, and FINALY Solaris himself?

and finaly, the most important...

- ingame Ame mentioned \o/. Not only that, as she apperently murdered the Gym Guy to take his job.

Ok so move these if im in the wrong spot but i found this upon start of a new file these are one step apart from eachother in EP15 from Peridot to opal ward

I dont really know if its an issue but it seems like a bug to me.

post-54006-0-12122700-1433348011_thumb.png

post-54006-0-69165100-1433348011_thumb.png

Thank you Ame for removing the Items Pc....I checked before updating if I had anything there, and had a WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF there I'd forgotten about (Dawn Stone, Some Plates, Shards...etc)

Anyway, EP15 HYPE!

Umm, I have tried downloading the new episode via all the different options. Anyone know why I keep getting an unable to download message? It doesn't seem to be that anyone else has had this problem...

I've tried both methods several times over two days. Still no luck

Edited by EHSRU66

• Developers

Ok, I'm officially stuck. Same problem as @Kokabiel few posts up - can't go from Lower Peridot to Opal Ward. I also tried to bypass it through Railnet but there is the same problem. Fix this bug please. :-)

Ok, I'm officially stuck. Same problem as @Kokabiel few posts up - can't go from Lower Peridot to Opal Ward. I also tried to bypass it through Railnet but there is the same problem. Fix this bug please. :-)

im not stuck right there just saw that the people flipped as the area changed.

Edited by Kokabiel

if opinions are being taken into account, i honestly would really want the item in the pc thing to stay in. it helps me keep all my irrelevant items out of my bag....ALSO didn't we like...need it to obtain the heracross and pinsir megastones?