E15 Community Release

Amethyst

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been so long that I've forgotten. How do I access the game after downloading it?

Once the download is complete, extract the files using WinRAR or 7-Zip or another program that does the same thing into a folder. Once this is complete, open the folder and click on the "Game" Application.

where can i start the ep15?

Download from one of the mirrors in Ame's post. From there, continue my above instructions, then double check to make sure you saved inside a Poke Center last time you played just to prevent corruption, then go a head and use the application in the Episode 15 folder.

AWWW HELLL YEAH THE FILTHY BOURGEOISIE HAS FINALLY PULLE THROUGH FOR THE AWESOME PROLETARIAT. FK YEAH GONNA HAVE NO SLEEP TONIGHT SO I CAN PLAY DIS MO FO AMONGST OTHER THINGS.......

In all seriousness though. Thanks dev team for busting your chops to finish the game's new release.

Edit: When is the new Episode gonna be put on the Game Download page anyways?

Edited by Darvan Korematsu

Once the download is complete, extract the files using WinRAR or 7-Zip or another program that does the same thing into a folder. Once this is complete, open the folder and click on the "Game" Application.

Download from one of the mirrors in Ame's post. From there, continue my above instructions, then double check to make sure you saved inside a Poke Center last time you played just to prevent corruption, then go a head and use the application in the Episode 15 folder.

Many thanks.

I'm pretty sure the pc was removedI'll wait for the official release a new computer and a way to get my saves from the old dead one. Aaaaand also exams are gonna be a thingy. So do the bug catching for me and I'll join you shortly!o Ame could grab my gem stash. :P Joking aside, did it cause any lag or corruption or was it deemed unnecessary? I found it quite convenient.

Also I'm protesting the firing of the gym guy. He's the best like no-one ever was!

The ace-for-last thing is for gyms or also rivals and the Cals Blakes and Sigmunds of the game? Does it go for Meteor bosses? Not sure about it tho, not evety leader benefits.

Anyway, have fun playing everyone! I'll wait for the official release a new computer and a way to get my saves from the old dead one. Aaaaand also exams are gonna be a thingy. So do the bug catching for me and I'll join you shortly! Thanks a lot to everyone involved with the development!

I kinda regret my nastiness about Ame's avatar change.

The timing of sending out Pokemon has been updated to properly happen at the end of a round, instead of before end-of-round-effects or mid-attack in double battles.

Hallelujah. This was my biggest gripe with the game. Also very happy to hear about bounce and fly priority in big top

Not a huge or problematic glitch but in the large room that has entrances to the storage room and the lapis gate room, the bottom left corner of that portion of elevated floor (closest to the lapis gate room) is acting as a staircase somehow when the water level is down.

Edited by 4getmenot

Not a huge or problematic glitch but in the large room that has entrances to the storage room and the lapis gate room, the bottom left corner of that portion of elevated floor (closest to the lapis gate room) is acting as a staircase somehow when the water level is down.

Tile errors? Go ahead and post here.

Pictures are appreciated too~

It's here!! :D Thanks so much for what looks like a ridiculous amount of work on this, devs; my file's still downloading but I'm already excited just for that change log. (Joining in the serious mourning for Gym Guy, though, he was the best. ; ;)

I feel like maybe this is a silly question, but just to make sure I have things clear--is it okay to do liveblogs and the like before the public release, or would you rather people waited? I'm guessing that's not a problem, but I wanted to check first.

(... Also, I'm just curious--did your bothering to get rid of the item PC have anything to do with it being possible to 'clone' the Ruby Ring by storing it before meeting Blake? Because that would kind of amuse me.)

Edited by keltena

question for amethyst, when you said shadow claw will be made available to players who already beaten shade in place of shadow ball, would the shadow ball tm be replaced in our bags or somethng. i would like to keep my shadow ball. i just feel confused on that.

question for amethyst, when you said shadow claw will be made available to players who already beaten shade in place of shadow ball, would the shadow ball tm be replaced in our bags or somethng. i would like to keep my shadow ball. i just feel confused on that.

No, you still have Shadow Ball. Where you would normally get Shadow Ball, you would get Shadow Claw instead.

I thought it was going to be released on in 4 days, on June 6, because that was when Episode 12 was released a year ago. Then 13 on September 6, and boom 14 on December- whatever it was bc you were catching on.

thank you soooo much PR is the best evur [:

Um quick question, when I run Episode 15, everything seems to be going well, but I can still leave Agate City and go to Route 1. Why is this? Is it because I still have Episode 14.1.1 downloaded along with Episode 15?