Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is prepared for version 6.

How reassuring.... Yo, Chubb. If you wanna share that knowledge, I'm all ears. I have Torterra as my starter and a magneton. If it isn't obvious already, I'm screwed. I just hope the battle is towards the end of the update. And the field isn't horribly overpowered

• Developers

Actually, Azery told me everything about our new Gym Leader, who is apparently in the PBS files...

Not a reliable source anymore.

Not a reliable source anymore.

Welp... I've had a good run so far. Lived a good life. I have no regrets.

R.I.P SnowGlaceon...

Can't you clear without 3 gyarados hypa XD

That's kind of real OP there.

Whatever it takes, bro. Whatever it takes.

I'm going to be somewhat perpared. Getting a pokemon that can use stealth rock by leveling up since fire pokemon is really weak against it.

Was thinking about jumping on the Ampharos bandwagon, but then I remembered Camerupt was a thing. Maybe I'll raise one? Rock, Ground, and Water all get rekt by solar beam, so Camerupt seems logical with EQ or Earth power... Aron seems useful now. Crap.

or maybe i just like gyarados in total i probably have 20+ gyarados i just bred them till i was happy with IV's i have 3 battle ready gyarados but i expect my houndoom to play a massive Role in this fight

Saki uses a Mega Mawile when you battle her and Venam on the rooftop.

Srsly? I don't remember...but it's been a while... So pretty much we have no clue what we're really up against, but we know it's terrifying. Great. Maybe I will jump on the Ampharos bandwagon.

• Veterans

Srsly? I don't remember...but it's been a while... So pretty much we have no clue what we're really up against, but we know it's terrifying. Great. Maybe I will jump on the Ampharos bandwagon.

You better do it quickly then, bc in V6 it's getting axed :V