E15 Plot Speculation

Zro567

So she had selective amnesia, then?

Hnnnngh, I want to ask about what happened to the people that the leaders are all based on, but it seems a little too nosy and intrusive.

I'd laugh if some of the leaders actually cruise around on the forums, lurking in the shadows whilst laughing at the insane suggestions from some of us. But that's highly unlikely.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm while i'm sure we'll meet all (or most) of Corey's Pokemon i don't see a direct (or indirect) correlation between his Skrelp and the PULSE, like you said it can be any Dragalge (or Tentacuel)

Point taken, but I think its still possible if only to spite corey, or perhaps noting that his skrelp was already well trained as opposed to other skrelp. I suppose it does lack some substance, it just seemed like a cool idea at the time. That being said, I'm not hugely sold on tentacruel being the PULSE pokemon as all PULSE pokemon have been shown to have natural abilities enhanced, and the flavour text for dragalgae indicates a stronger poison designed to eat through the hull of a ship (hence why no ship sails in reborn except for Amaria's). Tentacruel's makes at most a reference to a poison net, which really doesn't seem like something that pollutes the water to the extent that it is in reborn.

Still thinking it'll be pulse dragalgae to fight. Maybe not Corey's though, but still it would be an interesting and cruel twist of fate.

So she had selective amnesia, then?

Hnnnngh, I want to ask about what happened to the people that the leaders are all based on, but it seems a little too nosy and intrusive.

I feel the same... You can't avoid being curious about this.

Well, we already met croagunk, skuntank, and nidorina. There are skrelp, trubbish and crobat left.

The skrelp jumped to the Lapis Ward, so it can probably be in the water treatment center... or it can be at the city's water, as every skrelp.

I don't think we'll find trubbish though.

And crobat is in the desert, we'll probably meet it in E16.

But I think we'll rprobably fight another pulse muk btw.

wait you can meet the skuntank? Where? i don't think i ever found it... and was it a limited event?

And by the way, is there a way to get Nidorina and croagunk on your team... Cause i never figured out how... u ~u;

• Global Mods

wait you can meet the skuntank? Where? i don't think i ever found it... and was it a limited event?

And by the way, is there a way to get Nidorina and croagunk on your team... Cause i never figured out how... u ~u;

idk about Skuntank, but you need to get the Silver Ring from Corey's room for them to join you.

idk about Skuntank, but you need to get the Silver Ring from Corey's room for them to join you.

oh i did not know that, i'm gonna do that

Skuntank is found somewhere within the Northern mountains of reborn, I'm pretty sure you might have to use a strength glitch to get it but idk.

Hmm... then does that mean your not supposed to meet it yet? eh, i'll look around

I feel the same... You can't avoid being curious about this.

I also feel genuinely interested about that, but it was stated in a thread about it that no information will be revealed in order to prevent harassment

P.S. Thanks for the tip about the silver ring..didn't know that either

Is it just me that think that they will make the background of the MC?

I dunno, while most of what you guys say(well, type) is pretty logical, I just can't get the idea of suddenly going MC route out of my head

and if you're going to say "its not how Pokemon story is", well, Reborn already got Corey's suicide, alongside usage of Pokemon to kill and stuff(which we hardly saw in the real Pokemon)

Maybe, just an assumption, is that the MC will actually got a background with team Meteor, and we will later fell into a nightmare created by Darkrai(well, we saw a sleeping guy in Lapis ward and we still can't find a cure, which I think is Darkai's doing), where we will then met the copy of the MC(whose sprite is pure-white, so there's no gender-change and stuff), talking about their failure, their past and stuff, then we will battle them with same Pokemon as yours(and maybe a Darkrai), but with perfect IV and EV instead

or maybe I play too much Persona 4 :v

that aside, I do agree that Dragalge is more of "Boss" Pokemon than Tentacruel(no offense Tentacruel, you're still cool for me)

I can't really say anything since I've seen the beta, so... just keep posting your theories! Some of them are quite interesting...

Didn't beta come out yesterday? Looking forward to when episode 15 is released.

Maybe, just an assumption, is that the MC will actually got a background with team Meteor, and we will later fell into a nightmare created by Darkrai(well, we saw a sleeping guy in Lapis ward and we still can't find a cure, which I think is Darkai's doing), where we will then met the copy of the MC(whose sprite is pure-white, so there's no gender-change and stuff), talking about their failure, their past and stuff, then we will battle them with same Pokemon as yours(and maybe a Darkrai), but with perfect IV and EV instead

Interesting theory but I see the background being something to do with Amaria/Titania or it being sludge related somehow. Wouldn't it be cool if it was of Titania and her Aegislash?

Ame would have my head if I said anything.

Yes, I know. But you love going out there saying "I CAN'T talk, but I know, and I'll throw a cryptic comment to heat up the speculation without revealing anything"

We're so close, it doesn't matter. But I'll be kinda dissapoint if it's just a typical poison type pulse. I hope the Holy field gets some usage.

I remember when E14 was in its beta stage, some Ace Members were teasing/secretly giving out difficult hints for the episode - and I was feeling pretty uh... (I can't think of the correct word here - annoyed but in a good way?)

But now since I've seen the beta for E15, I think I understand how Ace Members before me were feeling about reading all these speculations! (Ame must feel this way all the time)

• Veterans

This is true, to confirm. And this was when I was over-seeing the league, so my skills were in top shape at the time, too.

Stupid Ludicolo...

(fun fact Ame really didn't like grass types)

Budew

Budew everywhere!

HYPE ?

i think something to do with the game will happen, probably to do with the Water treatment plant, but Agate city as well.

No hype until the Episode it's released officialy.