NOVA I MADE REBORN SIMS COME LOOK

Just tried looking about and found quite alot of stuff. Could you please tell me where to find the following (so I don't have to look through *literally* hundreds of pages)?:

a) The hairs (except cain, anna, florinia). Seriously harder than it looks.

B) The fishnets for cain and aya (boots and top for cain too)

c) Whole stuff: Belrose family, triumvirate, adrienn, amaria and titania (found top tho)

d) GG and Ra(n)domus

If you can't thanks anyway C:

EDIT: OH GOD THE EYES! I CAN'T FIND ANY :c

Well, let me try and take it one or two sims at a time, I'll start with Cain and try to figure out all the stuff I've got on him for ya, shouldn't be too hard. Probably, lol.

I'm pretty sure Cain's shirt is from either the Outdoor Retreat or Get to Work expansion, I know it's an EA thing, so its definitely not custom content.

I do have a second top that I like to use on Cain though, I'm not sure if you guys have seen it yet. It's a Jem and the Holograms tank top and I love it it's so freaking cute. <3 Cain's fishnet top is an accessory, so you can find it where you'd find the like, gloves and bracelets and stuff.

Cain's other top: http://fuckyeahunbichobolita.tumblr.com/post/105427816625/hi-just-a-silly-recolor-of-one-of-my-favourite

Cain's fishnet top: http://thepathofnevermore.tumblr.com/post/109770725439/phew-been-a-while-since-i-did-one-of-these-eh

I use Kijiko's 3D eyelashes on almost every single one of my sims, including ALL of the Reborn sims.

Eyelashes: http://kijiko-catfood.com/category/the-sims4/ts4-makeup/

Edited by iowayshay

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

05-26-15_3-16nbspPM-2_zpsfervlbsh.png

Saw this joker strolling down the street in the uniform of someone in the scientist career, guess Radomus has his life all figured out without me.

Some cute pictures of GG and Saphira fighting crime together.

05-26-15_4-41nbspPM-2_zpst3aicou9.png

Both these photos makes so much sense. I can't even start.

btw, I remember you mentioned that Fern died "accidentally"... can we revive him? \o/

Both these photos makes so much sense. I can't even start.

btw, I remember you mentioned that Fern died "accidentally"... can we revive him? \o/

praise Vinny now I don't have to double post

There are ways to revive sims, but they require effort that im not willing to put in for Fern, so I just popped a clone of him back into the household.

Maybe if he had died the RIGHT WAY. Ugh. Fern never doesn't piss me off. He can't even die right.

But I could possibly revive him in the future just for the sake of killing him again. I dunno, we'll see I guess.

But yeah, I redecorated Cain and Aya's house.

05-28-15_12-03nbspAM-2_zpsq3nrjfqu.png

05-28-15_12-03nbspAM_zpspycs21hb.png

05-28-15_12-02nbspAM_zpsalt4b6uf.png

05-28-15_12-02nbspAM-5_zpsr7ednkiw.png

05-28-15_12-02nbspAM-4_zpspwlayhi9.png

05-28-15_12-02nbspAM-3_zpstcvnzicu.png

05-28-15_12-02nbspAM-2_zpso6y6dz4s.png

I also added a huge basement cause thier house is kinda small, I figured maybe Aya and Hardy can use it for band practice or for starting a family or maybe if Cain decided he wanted custody of Abel he would have a place for him to stay, I dunno. Haven't decorated it at all though, so no pictures yet.

Abel aged up by the way.

05-26-15_5-03nbspPM-2_zps7bohsavr.png

05-26-15_5-03nbspPM_zpsylixfmi6.png

He has dad's eyes <3

The circus trio is in town too, I wanted to give thier house a makeover so i switched over to them for a bit.

05-28-15_12-08nbspAM_zpskpdqqtdp.png

05-28-15_12-07nbspAM_zpsjwk0pcfg.png

Terra didn't actually do anything interesting, but to be fair I spent most of the time building, not actually playing.

Might as well post what I've found from other characters to spare iowayshay from double posting :P

Cain
hair - nightcrawler - AFM we cant stop
pants - plain black
Aya
blouses - unbuttoned and tied at middle, black/purple
leggings - one that looks brown by end
sneakers - 1 down and right of smiley, lots of shoelace, black n white
Florinia
hair - ombre 12 colors
jeans - belt with big lock in middle, green
boots - 2nd down, campfire, brown (red lace)
Fern
hair - regular long one
jackets - green leaf one with tons of zips
socks - long white
cropped - first on list, many zips, brown
Noel
T-shirt - grey buttoned
loafers - normal black
socks - black
jeans - black
Anna
amethyst pendant
short purple skirt (wavy)
kneehigh white socks
plain black sneakers (originally green)
Titania
vests - regular grey + black bra
Cal
jacket - same as Fern
cropped - fully red zippy ones
sneakers - red, ankle high with lock
Blake
suit jackets - right of fully black with tie, light blue
jeans - bottom left
sneakers - plain white, 2 below smiley

I have a photoshoot of Samson shirtless some more pictures to share with you guys!

I had waaay too much fun redecorating the circus trio's digs.

05-29-15_12-41nbspAM_zpstjkdahhw.png

05-29-15_12-43nbspAM_zpsj72iomui.png

05-29-15_12-43nbspAM-2_zpsrqs2mddw.png

05-29-15_12-43nbspAM-3_zpscri2hwol.png

Samson's room

05-29-15_12-44nbspAM-2_zpskgitvfcr.png

05-29-15_12-44nbspAM-4_zpseprjfa29.png

05-29-15_12-44nbspAM-3_zpsq5715bih.png

Ciel's room

05-29-15_12-43nbspAM-4_zpsknhhx6rv.png

05-29-15_12-44nbspAM_zpsazvwmufa.png

Terra's room

05-29-15_12-45nbspAM_zpsuu4qrpdm.png

05-29-15_12-45nbspAM-3_zpsw8l1ibnc.png

05-29-15_12-45nbspAM-2_zpsamr2yu7m.png

05-29-15_12-45nbspAM-4_zpsyqeyuwnc.png

and of course, i would never suggest a photoshoot of shirtless Samson and not deliver.

05-29-15_12-47nbspAM_zpsdjrg4wpr.png

05-29-15_12-50nbspAM-2_zpsluo0boix.png

tee hee~

05-29-15_12-49nbspAM-4_zpskyhijcfs.png

05-29-15_12-51nbspAM-2_zpsy8ftjl3e.png

I really didn't mean to make him this gorgeous it was a very fortunate accident.

05-29-15_12-51nbspAM_zpsnrdd3zr5.png

and for those of you who are maybe less interested in shirtless Samson for whatever incomprehensible reason, here are some ridiculous photos of Terra.

05-29-15_12-52nbspAM-2_zpsorshdkes.png

05-29-15_12-52nbspAM-3_zps8devu85t.png

05-29-15_12-52nbspAM_zps1f3qylar.png

do with those what you will.

Also Samson came back inside and decided to try hitting on Terra.

05-29-15_12-52nbspAM-4_zpsvoeeljos.png

She shot him down immediately, LOL.

05-29-15_12-54nbspAM_zpsxk55d8ig.png

Things are a tad bit awkward between them already.

Kiki looks amazing! Shouldn't she be a little bit older though?

Technically she is, the sims 4 isn't very good with the aging thing, the teens, young adults, and adults all literally look exactly the same. It jumps from that, to super wrinkly old and crusty. lol.

Believe it or not, Fern and Charlotte are both teenage sims, you just cant tell because...well..there's no real differences. Kinda disappointing really. :(

How do these sims live without you guiding their lives.

Cause last time they tried Fern died.

Endgame scenario. Put them all into a room together with no escape and see who's the last to die, and who kills who first.

Endgame scenario. Put them all into a room together with no escape and see who's the last to die, and who kills who first.

Terra would murder everyone and "play" with Ciel at the same time~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT:

Terra's Room

05-29-15_12-45nbspAM_zpsuu4qrpdm.png

05-29-15_12-45nbspAM-3_zpsw8l1ibnc.png

05-29-15_12-45nbspAM-2_zpsamr2yu7m.png

05-29-15_12-45nbspAM-4_zpsyqeyuwnc.png

NEEDS MOAR MEMESS 11one1!

Edited by Vinny

I was wondering as to whether you'll do the protagonists. I'd love to see what you'd do with them. Also, not meaning to push you or anything but do you have any plans to do Rejuvenation Sims? You could even have the two cross over like Aelita & Victoria sparring, Venam & Aya, Adam & Hardy, Gothitelle & Gossip Gardevoir. (That one could be a bit difficult...) There are so many possibilities. Anyways, keep up the fantastic work.

How do these sims live without you guiding their lives.

Cause last time they tried Fern died.

Well, evidently they DON'T live without me guiding thier lives. -.-

and while locking them all in a room sounds fun, sims cannot actually murder other sims, it's a family game.

at least, they cant murder them directly...

huehuehue

I am personally a huge fan of the memes and I'm sure Terra is too.

I was wondering as to whether you'll do the protagonists. I'd love to see what you'd do with them. Also, not meaning to push you or anything but do you have any plans to do Rejuvenation Sims? You could even have the two cross over like Aelita & Victoria sparring, Venam & Aya, Adam & Hardy, Gothitelle & Gossip Gardevoir. (That one could be a bit difficult...) There are so many possibilities. Anyways, keep up the fantastic work.

I do actually have every intention of doing all of the protags! I think they'll make the cutest little sim bunch ever, I'll probably make them all teenagers or something it'll be adorable.

Now, Rejuv sims I have not considered yet, I haven't made it all that far through the game though, so I dunno...

Oh I could just imagine the Rejuv. sims. Angie to be exact. She should be insane. XD

That said, I can't wait for the protags! :D

Nah, Venam is the insane one. If Shay does Rejuv sims then she should make Melia ripped because there's no way she could launch a Team Xen grunt over a mountain without any form of muscles.

Back to Reborn sims though, Kiki looks amazing.

moar memes?

MOARR MEMEESS

dw5dud.jpg

I had to, Terra made me

Terra though xD And yes moar memes Eterna please.

I was going to make some more after sam asked but there's not enough pictures from shay yet >.> Also Nova the link to that image is broken, unless it's just me and my internet is screwy recently D:

Weird... It works for me...

MOAR MEMES

nzTV72j.jpg

Ridiculously Photogenic Samson is photogenic.

tumblr_lmjlr48PIf1qb7645o1_500.gif

fucking brilliant.

I've refreshed the page and it's still broken. This isn't the first time this has happened for me though there's been multiple image links on posts that have been shown as broken for me all over the forums. There must be something up with my laptop :/

Anyway, Shayyyyy we need an update on the lives of our beloved Rebornians.

k well I have a job and stuff, but I'll try to kill Fern the right way before the end of the week.

Congratulations! Your LILEEP has evolved into CRADILY!

06-01-15_8-06nbspPM_zpslcooddkc.png

06-01-15_8-13nbspPM_zpstuchpi0i.png

06-01-15_8-13nbspPM-3_zpslhfzn0hy.png

Isn't she precious? What a sweet, lovable, adorable little plant beast.

That is, until she gets hungry...

You should make all the Reborn characters in christmas costumes! Just like they did back in the league. I have a picture of them in my siggy. :D

I'm wondering about Cal and Blake though. @_@

LOL.

We'll see.

Sorry about the lack of updates guys, just got done with one hell of a work week, and im just NOW getting over this horrible cold that my boyfriend gave me last time I saw him. :/

anyway, I'll be back in sim action soon! I'm thinkin Shelly and Heather next?

Shellyshellyshellyshellyshelly <33 Can't wait to see her, she's one of my faves <3

That's a majestic Cradily. Rini must be so proud~

I just hope that no unfortunate incidents will come between her and her most prized possession :3

Whaaat? Florinia may not be the most compassionate sim, but she would never let her brother get eaten by a plant! Never ever! I mean, they're still family right?

I mean, even if it IS just a clone of her real brother, she would never.

I mean, what sort of ridiculous situation would that even be appropriate in??? NONE! You're all SICK. That would NEVER be appropriate! Not even if Fern did something really really REALLY bad and made Rini really like super super SUPER ANGRY. Like, LIVID angry. Hes her little brother right? Not even then...I mean....he would have to do something really super horrible to ever make Rini that mad...like destroying something she cared about...

but I mean, Rini doesn't even feel emotions so...

I mean, she says she doesn't...

So she could never get mad...right?

*shifty eyes*

right???

hehehehe...haha...HAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*laughs maniacally into the sunset*