Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

I told you lol, the "butterfree of this generation" is quite beautiful IMO.

But yeah we have quite a lot of bug types. Graterra is know for the unhealthy amount of bug population it has XD

Seems like a paradise for bug pokemon fanatics~ *-*

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like a paradise for bug pokemon fanatics~ *-*

It is lol. And unlike Australia in our world, you don't get biten/poisoned/intoxicated/eaten every few seconds. Only thousands of friendly, for-all-audiences, rated PG-4 bug types.

You have a contract Huk. Thirteen more years of hugging, and the deal will be over XD

No, I don't. I would know if I signed anything. Also 13 is never a number I would have agreed on... it's bad luck man.

I told you lol, the "butterfree of this generation" is quite beautiful IMO.

But yeah we have quite a lot of bug types. Graterras is know for the unhealthy amount of bug population it has XD

Be glad it isn't the real Graterras... where the earth could just swallow you whole if it felt like it at the time lol. Bugs are the least of ones worries in the real Graterras.

>Friendly

>>Friendly

HA

This man is lying,80% of the bugs are evil lol

Quiet you, you're gonna ruin this man's vacations on Graterras!

No, I don't. I would know if I signed anything. Also 13 is never a number I would have agreed on... it's bad luck man.

Be glad it isn't the real Graterras... where the earth could just swallow you whole if it felt like it at the time lol. Bugs are the least of ones worries in the real Graterras.

Graterras can eat you alive huh... is that rp still in the forums? I suddenly got interested o.o

Ooh, pretty Bug types! That's a first (if you don't include Vespiquen and Vivillon)!

Also, Goshee is indeed cute, but Eufur is even more! Ghost/Normal is a strange typing, however... Perhaps it can work out in its favor. Maybe STAB Hyper Voice/Return, plus Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak, and, obviously, Will-o-Wisp, will earn it a spot on my team! I'd think it would be a Special Attacker, which I like, but it might be a Physical or a Mixed. I don't know; I won't judge.

Ooh, pretty Bug types! That's a first (if you don't include Vespiquen and Vivillon)!

Also, Goshee is indeed cute, but Eufur is even more! Ghost/Normal is a strange typing, however... Perhaps it can work out in its favor. Maybe STAB Hyper Voice/Return, plus Shadow Ball/Shadow Sneak, and, obviously, Will-o-Wisp, will earn it a spot on my team! I'd think it would be a Special Attacker, which I like, but it might be a Physical or a Mixed. I don't know; I won't judge.

Actually, no Vespiquen Vivillon until post game I believe. You still have a fair amount of new lines to choose from ;)

Let's set it right here, right now: Nothing is cuter than Eufur. I designed it specifically for the purpose of being a diabetuus killing machine. It will stare right into your eyes, make you fall in love with it, and then it will stab you in the back. But no one will care cuz it will still be the cutest thing around!

And I actually had to go check Goshee's stats cuz it has been a lot of time since I made the guy. Is kinda a weak mon, to be honest, but I firmly believe the weakest mons can be used in the most efficient ways. Other than that, 4 immunities lol.

Yes, Goshee is designed specifically to make you say "God this thing is weak" although, like with many other Pokemon in our project, there is a trick to it which I am not revealing. But yeah, with great defensive typing and 3 immunities, the guy will come in handy early on, considering it should be available at very early stages...

A general rule of thumb with this project guys: you gotta keep in mind that we are only announcing unevolved Pokemon, without saying anything about their stats, movepool, HAs, and more importantly how they evolve if at all. Therefore, a lot of things will at first look weak, but then you will find that you can actually make them pretty strong by finding out how they evolve, or by unlocking their HA... And conversely, things that at least will seem totally broken will turn out to be not that powerful in the long run. It's the magic of playing a game without knowing in advance what you are getting into: this is the thrill we got from first playing RBY, and that we are trying to re-create here... It's a return to the origins, if you will.

Yay! A Blanket-Ghost!

next evolution - it gets arms and holds pillow?

last evolution it is a complete BED? xD

And I already know that I will start with Eufur... strangely this is the only grass-type that really makes me want to pick it over the other two...

and I'll nickname it Reginald - because it is "CUTE AS A BUTTON!"

tumblr_mrng4wwrd51ruc976o2_500.png

Yay! A Blanket-Ghost!

next evolution - it gets arms and holds pillow?

last evolution it is a complete BED? xD

Crap, he found us! Quick, plan B, make Goshee evolve into something completely different!

I'll reuse bedmon for some other line then XD

Glad you'll go with Eufur tho. Is my favourite starter as well

i wish i knew anything about coding so i could help out there. p:

but it looks like you've used a tasmanian devil without having a tasmanian tiger counterpart?? shame on you. anyway, you haven't released anything about whatever was inspired by the former, so i wouldn't know what to suggest. but i notice that you don't have many electric types. :]

also, when was the last time we had anything based on coral? (not really counting binacle and its line, since it's based on barnacles and therefore not considered coral.) and with australia right by the world's largest coral reef, maybe we need a reference to that. all i've got as an idea though is the pokemon having multiple evolutions, with the first stage being a single polyp. typing's a bit tough, since you've got a lot of the more obvious ones already. uvu" maybe starting out as a water/rock before switching to electric/rock? (i'm really liking my electric types today.) or maybe use soft corals as inspiration instead, to stand out from corsola, and replace/remove the rock typing.

australia also had a gold rush back in the day, so maybe a pokemon based on the idea of gold panning?

Edited by phoenix_fire

i wish i knew anything about coding so i could help out there. p:

but it looks like you've used a tasmanian devil without having a tasmanian tiger counterpart?? shame on you. anyway, you haven't released anything about whatever was inspired by the former, so i wouldn't know what to suggest. but i notice that you don't have many electric types. :]

also, when was the last time we had anything based on coral? (not really counting binacle and its line, since it's based on barnacles and therefore not considered coral.) and with australia right by the world's largest coral reef, maybe we need a reference to that. all i've got as an idea though is the pokemon having multiple evolutions, with the first stage being a single polyp. typing's a bit tough, since you've got a lot of the more obvious ones already. uvu" maybe starting out as a water/rock before switching to electric/rock? (i'm really liking my electric types today.) or maybe use soft corals as inspiration instead, to stand out from corsola, and replace/remove the rock typing.

australia also had a gold rush back in the day, so maybe a pokemon based on the idea of gold panning?

No tasmanian wolf you say? you still don't know the secrets Graterra hides...

While we already have a polyp pokemon, the need of electric types is truly a thing. We have rock/electric, but truth is, water/electric and or pure electric are welcome on my book. We will have a jellyfish and an anemone with other typings, but you can go with pretty much everything else in the big coral reef.