so I found this site that converts roma(n?)ji to katakana and such, which worked way better than what I was trying to do before: http://www.sljfaq.org/cgi/romaji-kana.cgi?text=Hiroki

It spat out this for my invented name: ヒロキ

Does this look accurate? (for those that yknow, actually know what they're doing)

Looks alright to me

Oh, as an additional note, anyone who wants to learn how to read/speak Japanese would do well to start from Tae Kim's guide: http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end (after much trial and error), I made Ruri's signature purely out of cursive romanized text. I would have preferred to do it in hiragana as that probably would have been a better fit but writing hiragana, let alone signing in it, is difficult for someone new to using it at all.

Welp finally got my post up and its probably not that good since its the first time i have ever wrote something like that. other then that knowing me there's probably a whole plethora of grammar and spelling mistakes, but that's part of me.so yeah enjoy reading it.(and yes i did use spell check and stuff this time)

Edited by rustytengo

Eh sorry, but a couple thing came up lately. I'm working on my post right now and it should be up soon(ish). Fortunately, I have the whole day off today so hopefully it looks better than me trying to write it in the middle of the night. Then I can get back to smash bros

Eh sorry, but a couple thing came up lately. I'm working on my post right now and it should be up soon(ish). Fortunately, I have the whole day off today so hopefully it looks better than me trying to write it in the middle of the night. Then I can get back to smash bros

I bet you main you something stupid like Dr. Mario you scrub. Fite me 1v1 Pokemon Floats less do dis.

I'm really sorry for holding everyone up, but I honestly don't think I have the time to do this RP. Every time I try to get something posted, something keeps coming up and getting in the way which breaks my concentration (something I need to make good posts). I mean I probably could get a post up, but it'd just be half-assed and not up to the quality you're looking. Sorry about hogging the time, but it look like I'll have to drop this one.

Sooooooo I have a problem.

Rusty, I see the effort put into your post, and I like Lyre's earnestness, and I really want to put you in.

But your writing is, honestly, not quite up to the standards I'm looking for.

What I can do is put you in, but you won't be given any Centre positions until your writing improves. If you're okay with that, I can put you in. If not, I'm afraid you're going to have to sit this one out. Well?

So after rereading the main thread for a bit I noticed a very unusual thing: the name of the production company whatever. YUSAPRO. I quickly ran it through an anagram finder and got this:

Pay Us Or.

Clearly this means "Pay Us Or Else..." which means that the agency is evil and only using the girls for money. They don't care about anyone's feelings and will do their best to destroy us all. We must thread carefully my fellow idols. This is Pyon the Detective Idol signing off.

Other funny stuff I found:

Ray Soup

As Or Yup

Say Or Up
Ya Pro Us

Oars Yup

Soar Yup

And my favorite:

Raps You

So after rereading the main thread for a bit I noticed a very unusual thing: the name of the production company whatever. YUSAPRO. I quickly ran it through an anagram finder and got this:

Pay Us Or.

Clearly this means "Pay Us Or Else..." which means that the agency is evil and only using the girls for money. They don't care about anyone's feelings and will do their best to destroy us all. We must thread carefully my fellow idols. This is Pyon the Detective Idol signing off.

Other funny stuff I found:

Ray Soup

As Or Yup

Say Or Up

Ya Pro Us

Oars Yup

Soar Yup

And my favorite:

Raps You

Are you sure it isn't just a cover for a Manta Ray Soup restaurant?

Sooooooo I have a problem.

Rusty, I see the effort put into your post, and I like Lyre's earnestness, and I really want to put you in.

But your writing is, honestly, not quite up to the standards I'm looking for.

What I can do is put you in, but you won't be given any Centre positions until your writing improves. If you're okay with that, I can put you in. If not, I'm afraid you're going to have to sit this one out. Well?

I'm fine with that it means i would still get to write Lyre(which is fun for me for some reason). Like I said this was the first time I really wrote something like that. All I need to know is what i actually did right and what needs to be worked on so I can improve for this.

Also sorry about taking so long to get back to you. My power was out and then I got distracted by a game once it came back on.

"Something". As opposed to doing someone which is normally what you are up to?

Eh. Let's keep this civil, now.

she was just trying to tell us there's a reason if she takes a while to update for now. there's no need for any of that.

Acquie I think you didn't let 102 post but they can just make a full post of walking to the stage and then signing the "selling your soul" contract.

WHICH BY THE WAY IS SKETCHY AS FUCK. But that's probably part of the plot.

OHSHI-

omg Wander am so sorry I forgot you existed QQ. Just post your reactions to the announcement, then immediately post the reaction to the contract signing, thanks ><

Also which part of it is sketchy?

EDIT: Sorry, I got your name wrong initially. Edited.

OHSHI-

omg Wander am so sorry I forgot you existed QQ. Just post your reactions to the announcement, then immediately post the reaction to the contract signing, thanks ><

Also which part of it is sketchy?

EDIT: Sorry, I got your name wrong initially. Edited.

Eh, it's kinda my fault, things were going down and I couldn't get around to putting up Arya's response because of it.

I'll think of something but tonight