• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to include it, but there's a patisserie on the same floor as the non-alcoholic bar. Only nutritionally balanced and fat-free confections, though.

that makes Lyre sad. Nutritional sweets that's like having cake but not actually eating it.

Hmmm... after all those elevator puns... I think I am dead on the inside now...

Probably wasn't smart to go... "Hey, Imma ctach up on this stuff!!!"

Imma just go finishing writing my new Graterras RP to feel better about myself. ((also... I still don't know what this whole Moe thing is.... I see it all the time but still have 0 clues XD.))

Moe is moe its hard to explain.

Hmmm... after all those elevator puns... I think I am dead on the inside now...

Probably wasn't smart to go... "Hey, Imma ctach up on this stuff!!!"

Imma just go finishing writing my new Graterras RP to feel better about myself. ((also... I still don't know what this whole Moe thing is.... I see it all the time but still have 0 clues XD.))

Moe explained

Well, currently debating how much to reveal of Arya's history with my post that's coming up... either gonna be a miniscule fraction, or absolute nada...

Though, I guess I should probably go and flesh it out a bit more either way

Hiss, pyon hasn't intro-ed his character yet, you likely wouldn't know her name. Even if you had heard it over the PA during audition stage, she introduced herself as Star Apple, so you wouldn't be aware of her identity as "Hoshi Ringo".

Hiss, pyon hasn't intro-ed his character yet, you likely wouldn't know her name. Even if you had heard it over the PA during audition stage, she introduced herself as Star Apple, so you wouldn't be aware of her identity as "Hoshi Ringo".

My bad. I figured that so long as I didn't have Ruri mention or think her name, it would be okay to use her name in the narration over some epithet.

My bad. I figured that so long as I didn't have Ruri mention or think her name, it would be okay to use her name in the narration over some epithet.

npnp ^^ it's just a personal gripe of mine, sorry ><

By the way, Gunther's still just on her way to the stairs, so if anybody wants to make friends talk to her... Otherwise, I'll have her speeding her way through each level in my next post XD

Hmm.. I probably could pull something off if she hasn't gone up the stairs yet.

Ringo = Rapper?

Also, Rusty, Gunther's probably already chugging up the stairs by now, if the elevator's already moving... But if you choose to take the stairs, you can probably catch her taking a breath on one of the floors.

Lyre went to a different elevator then everyone since she figured that the other was probably full. i made it so it just arrived on my last post, but i can probably edit it so at least there some interaction going on. Rp time is difficult to keep track of at time.

Edited by rustytengo