Still debating with myself on what exactly to do for my character. I might just lift Arturia from ANKL and make her a bit less serious, since at this rate she won't be getting any action any time soon...

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well didn't you say this country would be based on Japan? Because I want her to be native to the current country. If not I can just change it, her name actually works in different languages.

OH, no that's correct. The natives are Japanese. It's fine,I was just curious.

Lols... just listened to the song for the first time, and ya know what's funny?

seems that despite as short as it was, ANKL apparently managed to desensitize me to this kind of stuff to the point where I no longer feel the need to shake my head and go "whyyyyyyyyy?" in an exasperated manner... now I just sit there and stare in dead silence... and feel nothing. Nothing.

No, really though... I find that I can no longer genuinely feel the need to ask myself "Dafuq am I doing this?"

Eh, go figure.

Lols... just listened to the song for the first time, and ya know what's funny?

seems that despite as short as it was, ANKL apparently managed to desensitize me to this kind of stuff to the point where I no longer feel the need to shake my head and go "whyyyyyyyyy?" in an exasperated manner... now I just sit there and stare in dead silence... and feel nothing. Nothing.

No, really though... I find that I can no longer genuinely feel the need to ask myself "Dafuq am I doing this?"

Eh, go figure.

Welcome to the kawaii side. We have hearts and cute neko-chans.

I am not all that surprised Strat lol. Still have fun with this nightmare I am bailing out on you lol.

First dobby, and now even you sensai... this feels like a trap now... a trap I walked right into.

Eh, fine, whatevs, I'ma stay though. I'm actually kinda invested in seeing where this (Slightly) pyromaniac version of Arya leads...

Welcome to the kawaii side. We have hearts and cute neko-chans.

I have but one question for you.
do you also have dental? XD
Ah, but in all seriousness, I will try to get something up within the next day or two.

@Pyon,a rocker idol, huh? Knew someone would do it. Incidentally, the kanji for your name would be 星 林檎, which can also be read Sei Ringo, or Seiri Kin or Sei Rikin, or Star Apple.

I did it before anyone else go to do it which makes me cool. It was either make a rockstar type character or a nerd. And cheers for the info then!

well fun times will be had with this. i won't be able to get anything posted tell Friday at the earliest given how late i get home tonight and tomorrow,but i shall endeavour to write the best i can when i post something.

I'm sorry Strat but I kinda got Pokemon Se7en sprung on me without knowing it would quite evolve in the way it has so sorry lol. To be fair you said you were interested in this project before me so I am not technically bailing on you. ((Master of finding loopholes I am.))

that was sort of what i was going to do so epic super intense rivalry sexual tension optional go

also I forgot to ask, are we doing real life rules or anime rules when it comes to hair/eye color?

Anime rules.

EDIT: Also, all interested people should start working on their signatures. Your signature should be unique and distinctive, but easily drawable within 20 seconds while maintaining eye contact with another person. Primarily, it should include your name, but it is common practice to add accents, such as hearts, or stars, or flowers.

how late can i sign up for this and would it be alright if i post once/twice a week? i'm really interested in this but things are coming up that may or may not change up my entire daily schedule.

child maki is best aidoru btw