Pyon. That was beautiful.

@Wander I didn't know you were also a ToAru fan~

Lols, I'm not...

I just saw this picture on pinterest and instantly felt that it's what Arya would look like, just with glacier blue eyes and a more... noticeable bust. (Yes, I know the character in the image, Accelerator, is technically male, but he's an androgynous individual, so...) And when I find shit for my characters after long,ardous searches, I tend to celebrate by changing my avatar to that picture for a time (Like I did with another few characters like Faust and Mareek from different RPs)

And I guess I'll look up the suggestions and decide whether or not they make me want to bash my head against the damn wall would be helpful to getting used to...whatever is to come.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes sense. But yeah, the novels do describe him as androgynous. The fanart you are using as your avatar just so happens to be depiction of one of his best scenes in the novels.

I still need to find a faceclaim for like 90% of my characters. OSAF is even worse because a lot of them have multiple appearances. Oddly enough, though, Silef (Graterras) has no faceclaim but does have a voice claim. (It's Legion Commander from Dota 2.)

I still need to find a faceclaim for like 90% of my characters. OSAF is even worse because a lot of them have multiple appearances. Oddly enough, though, Silef (Graterras) has no faceclaim but does have a voice claim. (It's Legion Commander from Dota 2.)

You juts ruined your own character for me.

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/b/b6/Legcom_duelhero_23.mp3

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/83/Legcom_rival_35.mp3

As cool as the character is, she has some of the silliest lines in the whole game. Probably because unlike Gyrocopter she's supposed to be serious and then has shit like this.

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/c/cc/Legcom_rival_37.mp3

At least she's not PA, who is supposed to be part of a mystic guild of secretive assassins but sounds like an irritating 15 year old girl.

@wander

I agree with Hiss here, IMAS is a better representation of the life of professional idols.

... I'm a bit confused here... wikipedia is telling me there's multiple animes for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolmaster:_Xenoglossia

Like this one? and apparently there's some other that I can't find the name of...

that bad, huh?

It had mixed reception. I can't say myself as I never watched it before. Generally, people don't consider it to be a true part of the Idolm@ster franchise, myself included.

ALRIGHT the elevator has reached its destination. Pick your rooms and get acquainted :P

Also, note that in each apartment there is: a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room (with TV) and a bedroom. The bedrooms in all apartments have only one bed. In the two-person rooms, the bed is big enough to accommodate two adult women with plenty of wiggle room. Similarly, in the triple room, the bed is large enough to comfortably fit three grown girls of average build. This is to promote bonding and growing together as a unit, nothing more.

By the way, there are futons in the sliding wardrobes of all the bedrooms in case anyone wants to get traditional Japanese. So Gunther doesn't really have to sleep on the sofa (unless she really wants to)

you know Acqui i have been trying to be good and not do anything fanservicy but then you throw that at us. So unfortunately for Ayra her morning is going to involve marshmallow hell.

also i just knew it would me and wander in the same room(only because of Ayra being really heavy on the whole fire thing and Lyre's main theme being water)